If you are looking for the answer of better call saul who is saul, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding better call saul who is saul. Read it below.
He was the one who baptised Saul
Ask: He was the one who baptised Saul
Ananais, but I’m not sure hehe
Ananias is the one who baptised Saul.
The followers of Christ persecuted by Saul are called?
Ask: The followers of Christ persecuted by Saul are called?
I think they are called Martyrs
when God rejected Saul as king over Israel, how did
Ask: when God rejected Saul as king over Israel, how did king Saul respond?
read the bible or
watch the bible on youtube
hope to help
#Carry on learning
who is saul? what was his part in the spread
Ask: who is saul? what was his part in the spread of christianity?
saul is Paul. he followed the footsteps of Christ he went from town to town to preach to the people
who isa the the painter of le repos.sous les saules
Ask: who isa the the painter of le repos.sous les saules
Hope it helps
Jean-Baptiste Camille Corot
Hope it helps!
Please help me answer this question this has a story
Ask: Please help me answer this question this has a story here is the story
A new life of saul
There was a man name Saul who hated the followers of Jesus and wanted to kill them. One day, he asked permission from the chief priest to arrest Jesus’ followers. Upon getting the permission, Saul proceeded to Damascus where many of Jesus’ followers can be found. On his way, he saw a bright light, causing him to fall from his horse. Then head a voice asking him, “Saul, Saul, why are you hurting Me so much?” Saul asked, “Who are you?” Then, the voice answered, “I am Jesus of Nazareth.” The voice also told Saul to stand up and go to Damascus. But when Saul opened his eyes, he found out that he was blind. The men who were with him who heard the voice, too, brought Saul to Damascus.
in Damascus, God instructed a disciple named Ananias to visit Saul. Ananias
immediately went and upon seeing Saul, laid his hands on him. He told Saul that Jesus has sent him that he may regain his sight and receive the Holy Spirit. At once, Saul was able to see e again. Then, Saul got up and had himself baptized by Ananias. Saul stayed for a few days in Damascus and together with some disciples, he
began to proclaim Jesus as the “Son of God.” All who heard him were surprised for they knew that he was the man who wanted to arrest those who believe in Jesus. But Saul grew even stronger and proclaimed even more convincingly to the Jaws that indeed, “Jesus is the Messiah.” dre Tole
prepare Saul shows us how we should prepare for Jesus’ gift of a new life. He obeys Jesus when He tells him to go to Damascus and stay there. Saul stops persecuting the followers of Jesus and allows Ananias baptize him. After receiving the gift of new life from Jesus, Saul starts proclaiming Jesus as the Son of God. Those who know him cannot believe that he is now doing what he wanted the followers of Jesus to stop doing
Clearly, when Saul accepts Jesus Saul invitation for him to lead a new life, it produces many challenges in him, the greatest of which was his decision to proclaim by his words and actions that Jesus is the Messiah.
We, too, are called to do the same. Just as we make the necessary preparations for changes in our lives, we also must prepare for the new life that Jesus offers to each
one of us.
Like Saul, we must also stop committing sins and starts a life that is faithful to God. Our acceptance of Jesus’ invitation to a new life should lead us to show others who Jesus is and what He has done out of love for us.
pls mark me as a brainliest…i took lots of time to answer this i even lost your question and did my best to look for you so that my effort wont gone waste and also could u give me 5 stars, i had to sleep right now gn
what did Saul say in response to Jesus'words,Saul,Saul,why do you
Ask: what did Saul say in response to Jesus’words,Saul,Saul,why do you persecute me?and encouragement
As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” … “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied.
1.Why do we call Samuel a judge, prophet, and priest
Ask: 1.Why do we call Samuel a judge, prophet, and priest of the Israelites?
2.Describe/who is Samuel.
3.Who is Saul?
4.What are his qualities that made him the chosen king of God for Israel?
5.What were the accomplishments of Saul and Samuel as leaders?
6.What were their weaknesses (sins committed) and the effects of their sins (punishments of being disobedient)?
7.Lesson learned from Samuel and Saul?
1. Why do we call Samuel a judge, prophet, and priest of the Israelites?
–Samuel was an honest and fair judge, dispensing God’s law impartially. As a prophet, he exhorted Israel to turn from idolatry and serve God alone. Despite his personal misgivings, he led Israel from the system of judges to its first monarchy.
2. Describe/who is Samuel.
– Samuel, Hebrew Shmuʾel, religious hero in the history of Israel, represented in the Old Testament in every role of leadership open to a Jewish man of his day—seer, priest, judge, prophet, and military leader. His greatest distinction was his role in the establishment of the monarchy in Israel.
3. Who is Saul?
– Saul, according to the Hebrew Bible, was the first monarch of the United Kingdom of Israel. His reign, traditionally placed in the late 11th century BCE, supposedly marked the transition of Israel and Judah from a scattered tribal society to organized statehood.
4. .What are his qualities that made him the chosen king of God for Israel?
– God Knew His Heart
God surprised everyone when He picked theme to be the next King of Israel. It made no sense to anyone except the Lord. He is remembered as the mighty man of God who destroyed the enemies of God.
5. What were the accomplishments of Saul and Samuel as leaders?
– Saul, Hebrew Shaʾul, first king of Israel. According to the biblical account found mainly in I Samuel, Saul was chosen king both by the judge Samuel and by public acclamation. Saul was similar to the charismatic judges who preceded him in the role of governing; his chief contribution, however, was to defend Israel against its many enemies, especially the Philistines.
6. .What were their weaknesses (sins committed) and the effects of their sins (punishments of being disobedient)?
– When you turn from Judges to Samuel (the last Judge), you could say Israel was looking for a leader. The leader they chose, was Saul.
Unfortunately, Saul continued the sad spiral of disobedience. This clip is a good example of the childishness of blatant disobedience.
7. Lesson learned from Samuel and Saul?
–First Samuel is actually the first half of a single book that was divided into two parts, 1 and 2 Samuel because together they were too long to fit on one scroll. The books are names for one of the main characters, who was a prophet and also the last judge to lead Israel.
The first part of 1 Samuel (1-7) tells about the life of Samuel and how he helped Israel’s army fight against enemies that were making raids in Israel. But when he grew old, the people decided to ask the Lord for a king who could lead the army.
hope it helps
Correct me if I am wrong...<3
who is saul and what was his contribution to the
Ask: who is saul and what was his contribution to the church?
He was the first king of the United Kingdom of Israel.
And during his reign, it supposedly marked a transition from a tribal society to statehood.
C. Arrange in chronological Order the Story of the conversion
Ask: C. Arrange in chronological Order the Story of the conversion of Paul.
Saul became blind
Saul went to Damascus to persecute Christians
Ananias cured Saul
Saul saw a light from heaven
Saul heard the voice of Jesus
Saul turned from his bad ways and change his name into Paul
God ask Ananias to cure the blindness of Saul
Paul was baptized
Paul joined the missionary journey of Peter and the apostles
Saul ask the high priest for a decree to persecute Christians in
торт та с 1,
montinent and Taarif
- Saul ask the high priest for a decree to persecute Christians in Damascus
- Saul went to Damascus to persecute Christians
- Saul saw a light from heaven
- Saul heard the voice of Jesus
- Saul became blind
- God ask Ananias to cure the blindness of Saul.
- Ananias cured Saul
- Paul was baptized
- Saul turned from his bad ways and change his name into Paul
- Paul joined the missionary journey of Peter and the apostles
Not only you can get the answer of better call saul who is saul, you could also find the answers of C. Arrange in, 1.Why do we, The followers of, who isa the, and Please help me.