If you are looking for the answer of who whose whom use, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding who whose whom use. Read it below.
_____ job was it to send the final draft for
Ask: _____ job was it to send the final draft for approval? * Whom Whose Who’s
nanu kudi basu
hantakon kita karun
Cross out the Incorrect relative pronouns. 1. The beggar (who,
Ask: Cross out the Incorrect relative pronouns.
1. The beggar (who, whom, whose) you brought to the hospital is Tata
2. The van (that, which, whose) you just bought has to be road-tested first.
3. The building (that, which, whose) was built last year has some cracks
4. The salesman (who, whom, whose) gave you a 15% discount is actually
a son of the store owner.
5. The girl (who, whom, whose) name is Cecilia is musically inclined.
6. The candidate (who, whom, whose) you voted for is a very honest man.
7. Soldiers (who, whom, whose) die for their country will always be
8. I bought the book (that, which, whose) informs readers on how to achieve
9. A town is an inhabited area (that, which, whose) is larger than a village
but smaller than a city.
10. The teacher (who, whom, whose) face looks familiar hails from
just correct me if im wrong
(who, whose, whom) bodies are still growing.
Ask: (who, whose, whom) bodies are still growing.
Whose bodies are still growing.
____ hat is this?A. WhomB. Who'sC. WhoseD. Who
Ask: ____ hat is this?
B. Who’s hat is this
hope its help
1. Mrs. Perez (who, whom, whose) is teaching us math,
Ask: 1. Mrs. Perez (who, whom, whose) is teaching us math, was our proctor.
“who” yan po answer
How to used who whose whom which that
Ask: How to used who whose whom which that
Who – refers to a person
ex. Who are you ?
Who is that girl ?
Whose – refers to a stuff/thing belonging to a person .
ex. Whose ballpen is this ?
Whose wallet is this ?
Which – What, of those mentioned or implied .
ex. Which one is bigger ?
Which one is better ?
Whom – What person or people; which person or people, as the object of a verb.
ex. Whom did you ask ?
To whom it may corncern.
That – an object/person that you are pointing to ; an object or person far from you .
ex. What is that ?
Is that Jenny ?
make sentences using relative pronouns, that, which, who, whose, whom.
Ask: make sentences using relative pronouns, that, which, who, whose, whom. (5) sentences each.
that go and get me that cup
get that food from the microwave
she is that girl from the park
which which one of you did this?
which colour do you prefer?
which one looks better?
that is not the colour on which we decided on.
which one do you think you deserve>
who who is this?
who decided on this colour?
who did this?
who would have eaten the remaining fish?
whose whose the loser that punched my brother?
whose the one that sang just now?
whose going first?
whose ready to go?
People (who, whose, whom) are lazy never succeed
Ask: People (who, whose, whom) are lazy never succeed
I just know the answer is “who”
People who are lazy never succeed
People who are lazy never succeed
Who, whose, whom, which, what and who are examples of
Ask: Who, whose, whom, which, what and who are examples of which pronoun?
Hope it helps
See Original Link:
an interrogative pronoun is use to begin a question. use
Ask: an interrogative pronoun is use to begin a question. use this word. what, which, who, whom, whose, where, when, why, how
What is your order?
Which is the correct answer?
Who is she?
Whose bag is it?
Where are you?
When is the last time we meet?
Why did you fail the exam?
How is the trip to the dentist