If you are looking for the answer of who whom whose difference, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding who whom whose difference. Read it below.
How to used who whose whom which that
Ask: How to used who whose whom which that
Who – refers to a person
ex. Who are you ?
Who is that girl ?
Whose – refers to a stuff/thing belonging to a person .
ex. Whose ballpen is this ?
Whose wallet is this ?
Which – What, of those mentioned or implied .
ex. Which one is bigger ?
Which one is better ?
Whom – What person or people; which person or people, as the object of a verb.
ex. Whom did you ask ?
To whom it may corncern.
That – an object/person that you are pointing to ; an object or person far from you .
ex. What is that ?
Is that Jenny ?
People (who, whose, whom) are lazy never succeed
Ask: People (who, whose, whom) are lazy never succeed
I just know the answer is “who”
People who are lazy never succeed
People who are lazy never succeed
6. My Ilocano friend likes Cebuano foods is a food
6. My Ilocano friend likes Cebuano foods is a food vlogger.
A. that B. who
7. I found the book author is a former beauty queen.
A. that B. whom
8. He laughs at the deprived will not go unpunished.
A. when B. which
9. The teacher you talked to this morning is Kristy’s sister.
A. whom B. who
10. He loves discipline, loves knowledge.
A. who B. where
i think c
hope it helps
John____is good boy, went to do shopping (who,whose , which,whom)
Ask: John____is good boy, went to do shopping (who,whose , which,whom)
____ hat is this?A. WhomB. Who'sC. WhoseD. Who
Ask: ____ hat is this?
B. Who’s hat is this
hope its help
(who, whose, whom) bodies are still growing.
Ask: (who, whose, whom) bodies are still growing.
Whose bodies are still growing.
Who, whose, whom, which, what and who are examples of
Ask: Who, whose, whom, which, what and who are examples of which pronoun?
Hope it helps
See Original Link:
_____ job was it to send the final draft for
Ask: _____ job was it to send the final draft for approval? * Whom Whose Who’s
nanu kudi basu
hantakon kita karun
Cross out the Incorrect relative pronouns. 1. The beggar (who,
Ask: Cross out the Incorrect relative pronouns.
1. The beggar (who, whom, whose) you brought to the hospital is Tata
2. The van (that, which, whose) you just bought has to be road-tested first.
3. The building (that, which, whose) was built last year has some cracks
4. The salesman (who, whom, whose) gave you a 15% discount is actually
a son of the store owner.
5. The girl (who, whom, whose) name is Cecilia is musically inclined.
6. The candidate (who, whom, whose) you voted for is a very honest man.
7. Soldiers (who, whom, whose) die for their country will always be
8. I bought the book (that, which, whose) informs readers on how to achieve
9. A town is an inhabited area (that, which, whose) is larger than a village
but smaller than a city.
10. The teacher (who, whom, whose) face looks familiar hails from
just correct me if im wrong
3. Of- a) Who are you speaking? b) Whom want
Ask: 3. Of- a) Who are you speaking? b) Whom want to do? C) Whose None of these whose and you? Non
C. is the answer ( i hope just a wild guess but i remember this but i think c is the answer. )
wild guess hehe!
Not only you can get the answer of who whom whose difference, you could also find the answers of Who, whose, whom,, _____ job was, How to used, John____is good boy,, and ____ hat is.