If you are looking for the answer of who whom which what whose usage, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding who whom which what whose usage. Read it below.
______ will be the scope of the Math test?a. whatb.
Ask: ______ will be the scope of the Math test?
idunno it just in my feelings
______ cellular phone was stolen?a. whatb. whichc. whod. whome. whose
Ask: ______ cellular phone was stolen?
it is referring to things/material
have stolen phone
Mr.and mrs.kim, ____ we were pleased to see, stayed until
Ask: Mr.and mrs.kim, ____ we were pleased to see, stayed until midnight. which,whom,who,that,whose,what?
pa brainliest 😀
6. My Ilocano friend likes Cebuano foods is a food
6. My Ilocano friend likes Cebuano foods is a food vlogger.
A. that B. who
7. I found the book author is a former beauty queen.
A. that B. whom
8. He laughs at the deprived will not go unpunished.
A. when B. which
9. The teacher you talked to this morning is Kristy’s sister.
A. whom B. who
10. He loves discipline, loves knowledge.
A. who B. where
i think c
hope it helps
an interrogative pronoun is use to begin a question. use
Ask: an interrogative pronoun is use to begin a question. use this word. what, which, who, whom, whose, where, when, why, how
What is your order?
Which is the correct answer?
Who is she?
Whose bag is it?
Where are you?
When is the last time we meet?
Why did you fail the exam?
How is the trip to the dentist
How to used who whose whom which that
Ask: How to used who whose whom which that
Who – refers to a person
ex. Who are you ?
Who is that girl ?
Whose – refers to a stuff/thing belonging to a person .
ex. Whose ballpen is this ?
Whose wallet is this ?
Which – What, of those mentioned or implied .
ex. Which one is bigger ?
Which one is better ?
Whom – What person or people; which person or people, as the object of a verb.
ex. Whom did you ask ?
To whom it may corncern.
That – an object/person that you are pointing to ; an object or person far from you .
ex. What is that ?
Is that Jenny ?
Fill in the blanks with the correct demonstrative and interrogative
Ask: Fill in the blanks with the correct demonstrative and interrogative pronouns.
1. (Who, Which, Whom)
shall we inform of the updates about the
2. (What, That, Which)
was a favorable decision on my part.
3. (Who, Which, Whom)
of the dresses do you like?
4. (Which, Who, Whose)
treated you in the hospital?
5. (Which, Who, Whose)
microphone is on? It’s distracting the
6. (whom, those, that) Are
the modules that you need?
7. (whom those, that) Are you the person
you think you are?
8. (whose, those, that) is
tree as old as the bell tower near it?
Ang hirap niyan
John____is good boy, went to do shopping (who,whose , which,whom)
Ask: John____is good boy, went to do shopping (who,whose , which,whom)
Who, whose, whom, which, what and who are examples of
Ask: Who, whose, whom, which, what and who are examples of which pronoun?
Hope it helps
See Original Link:
Cross out the Incorrect relative pronouns. 1. The beggar (who,
Ask: Cross out the Incorrect relative pronouns.
1. The beggar (who, whom, whose) you brought to the hospital is Tata
2. The van (that, which, whose) you just bought has to be road-tested first.
3. The building (that, which, whose) was built last year has some cracks
4. The salesman (who, whom, whose) gave you a 15% discount is actually
a son of the store owner.
5. The girl (who, whom, whose) name is Cecilia is musically inclined.
6. The candidate (who, whom, whose) you voted for is a very honest man.
7. Soldiers (who, whom, whose) die for their country will always be
8. I bought the book (that, which, whose) informs readers on how to achieve
9. A town is an inhabited area (that, which, whose) is larger than a village
but smaller than a city.
10. The teacher (who, whom, whose) face looks familiar hails from
just correct me if im wrong
Not only you can get the answer of who whom which what whose usage, you could also find the answers of John____is good boy,, an interrogative pronoun, ______ cellular phone, Who, whose, whom,, and Cross out the.