If you are looking for the answer of who much money do youtubers make, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding who much money do youtubers make. Read it below.
what is your name and how do I go about
Ask: what is your name and how do I go about doing it and how much it will be for me and how much would it be to be a youtuber
There you are, sitting in bed with your phone flipped sideways and headphones in, watching one of your favorite artists’ VEVO channels, a makeup tutorial, a “how-to” video, or one of many pranking channels you can’t get enough of. At first, you probably think these people upload their content for free. And sure, they might have started out that way in their early days, but we’re here to tell you that some of YouTube’s most-watched channels are making money—and a lot of it. So, exactly how much do YouTubers make? That’s what we’re going to tell you.
Who created youtube?
Ask: Who created youtube?
Steve Chen,Jawed Karim, & Chad Hurley
Jawed Karim, Steve Chan, Chad Hurley
They are the founder and the creator too.
Sally Sellout makes $5000/month from youtube adsense. She also make
Ask: Sally Sellout makes $5000/month from youtube adsense. She also make $45000/month from her James Charles make up brand deals. If she gets taxed at 20%for the first $100000/year and 50% for the rest, how much money did sally have after taxes in one year?
Income after taxes = $330,000
Get the total gross income for one year
$5000/month(12months) = $60,000
$45,000/month(12months) = $540,000
Total = $60,000 + $540,000
Total = $600,000
Total tax = $100,000(0.20) + ($600,000-$100,000)(0.50)
Total tax = $20,000 + $250,000
Total tax = $270,000
Income after taxes = $600,000 – $270,000
Income after taxes = $330,000
How can you make money on YouTube?
Ask: How can you make money on YouTube?
by uploading vedio and lot of views
How much will be the income as a youtuber?
Ask: How much will be the income as a youtuber?
i think Half or whole million
Can you earn money being a YouTuber? Rude =Reported!!
Ask: Can you earn money being a YouTuber?
– Content creators aren’t paid by YouTube for the videos they upload. For you to start making money on YouTube, you have to enable monetization in your YouTube account settings. From there, you have options to join the YouTube Partners Program or have your videos listed on YouTube Premium.
How many views do you need on YouTube to make money?
– In order to get paid by YouTube, you need to reach a balance of $100 or more from views. This means you’ll need to garner 20,000 views if you receive $5 per 1,000 views. To make this happen, YouTube created the YouTube Partner Program, which allows you to get paid through advertisements on your page.
How quickly can you start making money on YouTube?
– Whether you want to earn money on YouTube without creating videos or as a content creator, joining the YouTube Partners Program and setting up monetization is a vital step. You can apply for monetization once you’ve hit 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours over the past year.
how much money do people get on youtube?
Ask: how much money do people get on youtube?
With the average YouTube pay rate hovering between $0.01 and $0.03 for an ad view, a YouTuber can make around $18 per 1,000 ad views, which comes out to $3 to $5 per 1,000 video views. Forbes also estimates that for top talent, a YouTuber can make about $5 for every 1,000 video views.
if you want money on youtube you may atleast have 1,000 subscribers and monetize your video be warned your video will not be monetize i u have a copyrigth claim
copyrigth claim is something like a music you use on your video without the owner’s permission
1. Who made yt or youtube?2. Why do you think
Ask: 1. Who made yt or youtube?
2. Why do you think youtube were created?
3. What was the life of the creator of youtube?
- steve Chen
- Jawed karim
- Chad Hurley
2. WHY DO YOU THINK YOUTUBE WERE CREATED?
- YouTube was originally created as a platform for anyone to post any video content they desired
3. THE LIFE OF THE CREATOR OF YOUTUBE?
According to a story that has often been repeated in the media, Hurley and Chen developed the idea for YouTube during the early months of 2005, after they had experienced difficulty sharing videos that had been shot at a dinner party at Chen’s apartment in San Francisco. Karim did not attend the party and denied that it had occurred, but Chen remarked that the idea that YouTube was founded after a dinner party “was probably very strengthened by marketing ideas around creating a story that was very digestible”.[16
Carry On Learning^^
Who do you think is the worst YouTuber of all
Ask: Who do you think is the worst YouTuber of all time?
do you know him? though i do like watching some asmr but he doesn’t have respect for his body, he doesn’t want people to pity him nor he doesn’t want to stop eating... i was his fan a long time ago but now ... i only pity him
Stream Lalisa and money on Youtube (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Ask: Stream Lalisa and money on Youtube (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Bad customer service is when a customer feels their expectations were not met. According to our Trends Report, the top indicators of poor customer service include long wait times, an automated system that makes it hard to reach a human agent, and having to repeat information multiple times.
yes TYSP pa brainliest plss