If you are looking for the answer of who facts about covid 19, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding who facts about covid 19. Read it below.
Activity 2: Determine whether the sentence about COVID 19 expresses
Ask: Activity 2: Determine whether the sentence about COVID 19 expresses opinion
or fact. Write F if fact; O if opinion.
1. The most common symptoms of COVID 19 are cough, fever, and
2. Most people think that the immediate risk of becoming seriously i
from the virus that causes COVID-19 is low.
3. I think people who were infected of the disease will no longer catch
4. I know you will have to agree that only children and the seniors are
at risk of getting the virus.
5. The best home remedy for COVID 19 is gargling with salt.
6. Based on what I know, COVID 19 is a pulmonary disease.
7. Some people strongly believe that drinking lots of water thushes out
the new coronavirus.
8. The new coronavirus was first identified on December 31, 2019
9. I am convinced that coronavirus can be contracted from food or
packaging from grocery stores.
10. Garlic might slow down the growth of coronavirus.
mark Me as a brainlest
KARAGDAGANG GAWAIN Direction: Read the facts about Covid 19 to
Ask: KARAGDAGANG GAWAIN Direction: Read the facts about Covid 19 to enlighten you the truth about this pandemic. Then, complete the table that follows. Know about Covid -19 Coronavirus (Covid-19) is an illness caused by a virus that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a new coronavirus that has spread throughout the world. COVID-19 symptoms can range from mild (or no symptoms) to severe illness. You can become infected by coming into close contact (about 6 feet or two arm lengths) with a person who has СOVID-19. It can primarily spread from person to person. You can become infected from respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks. You may also be able to get it by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it, and then by touching your mouth, nose, or eves. There is currently no vaccine to protect against COVID-19. The best way to protect yourself is to avoid being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19. Stay home as much as possible and avoid close contact with others. Wear a doth face covering that covers your nose and mouth in public settings. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
kahit ma ikli lang Po ok na Po un
I Brainliest ko Po Ang my sagot na maayos
Using the WORDLE below, create TWO sentences using the context clues for
definition and examples. Make sure to underline the unfamiliar word and its context clue.
Examples are given below your guide in covid 19.
What's Moresecond column with your opinion regarding the facts presented.The
Ask: What’s More
second column with your opinion regarding the facts presented.
The first column of the table below contains facts about COVID-19. Fill in the
COVID-19 is a contagious disease that
causes mild to severe respiratory symptoms
with fever cough, and shortness of breath.
In my opinion, most people who get sick with
COVID-19 will experience mild symptoms and
can recover even without professional medical
1. Anyone can get COVID-19, regardless
of race or skin color.
2. At the moment there is no proven
Cure for COVID-19.
3. Compared to adults, children appear
much less likely to get sick if they
contract COVID – 19.
Answer:1. In my opinion, anyone can get covid 19 due to careless and disobeying health protocols. Skin color doesn’t matter anyways.
2. Fact, their is no proven cure for covid 19,only a vaccine that can hesp people to get rid or on how to protect themselves from the virus.
3. Fact, (sorry I can’t support my answer, the only thing I know is this statement is correct)
Explanation:hope it can help thank you
direction: read each sentence write F if states a fact
Ask: direction: read each sentence write F if states a fact and NF if it states a non-fact idea.
1. volta rescued the people from the suicide bomber.
2. there is a rising number of covid-19 cases worldwide.
3. the man talk to the sun and got cured of covid-19.
4. Our president signed the anti-terrorism bill.
5. Darna rescued the people who were about to be hurt by the suicide bomber in Jolo, Sulu.
6. Frequent handwaswing is one of the ways on how to avoid getting infected by the covid-19 virus.
7. Nobody answered the phone so the pet cat did it.
8. Thanos snapped his fingers and all the covid-19 patients got well!
9. keeping healthy diet is important as combat against disease such as the corona virus disease.
10. those who just died from covid-19 rose, turned into zombies and attack the cities in provinces nationwide.
SANA NAKA TULONG
please i need the right answer for this answer this
Ask: please i need the right answer for this answer this correctly
10. Your MAPEH teacher assigned you 1 point to present the basic dance positions of Cha-Cha. What combination of multimedia will you use
* A. audio and text
B. text and sound effects
C. text and video
D. clipart and audio
11. Which of the following media forms can BEST assist you in presenting the latest news about COVID-19?
A. a picture of a hospital with COVID-19 patients
B. a video of the latest TV news about COVID-19
C. newspaper clip about the latest news on COVID-19
D. an audio recording about the latest news about COVID-19
12. Your teacher asked you to introduce yourself in class in the most creative way. Which of the following is the BEST option to do it?”
A. Share pictures of your KPOP idols and tell the class you love KPOP.
B. Play and share your favorite songs in Spotify and just ask your classmates to guess who you are.
C. Present a family tree with printed pictures of your family members and introduce them one by one.
D. Show short video clip with your pictures and background music while sharing interesting facts about you.
PLEASE ANSWER THIS NOW
I HOPE ITS HELP 🙂
1. What is COVID-19?2. Who can be infected by COVID-1923.
Ask: 1. What is COVID-19?
2. Who can be infected by COVID-192
3. Is COVID-19 contagious?
4. What are the symptoms of a person infected with COVID192
5. What are your practices to avoid getting infected by COVID-192
3. What do you use in washing your hands?
. Are we allowed to go out during quarantine period?
Is it important to follow safety tips to avoid COVID-19? Why?
Using the semantic web below, give some facts about COVID-19
1.COVID 19 IS VIRUS
2.not wearing a mask and face shield
5.use face mask and social distancing
B. The following are statements about COVID-19. In the space
Ask: B. The following are statements about COVID-19. In the space before each number write FACT # the sentence
states a fact. Write BLUFF it it expresses an opinion
1. Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
2. I think COVID-19 will end soon.
3. Stay home if you feel unwell
4. Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
5. I believe that COVID-19 is the most dangerous disease.
Hope it help
Learning Task 4Directions: Assess the credibility of the news article
Ask: Learning Task 4
Directions: Assess the credibility of the news article about the COVID 19 updates in the
Philippines. Use the questions below.
✅brainliest and follow heart 5 star
1.Who published the content?
2.Where was it published?
3.When was it published?
4.Are the facts from the article accurate?
1.Department of Health (DOH)
2.May 10, 2021
Yes, because everything we need to know is stated in the article.
3.Organized and based on facts.
4.There is no link in the article.
mark me brailiest
Write F if the statement is an assertion of fact,P
Ask: Write F if the statement is an assertion of fact,P if opinion ,PR if presñferece and C if convention.
1. As much as possible I stay home to avoid close contact with others. 2. You can become infected by coming into close contact (about 6 feet or engths) with a person who has СOVID-19. 3. Medical frontliners deserve to be given privileges. _4. CoVid-19 is believed to have zoonotic origins and has close ger rity to bat coronaviruses, suggesting it emerged from a batborne virus. __5. Everyone is at risk of getting COVID-19.
hope it helps correct me if I’m wrong
Activity 7Directions: Read the sentences about Coronavirus disease or COVID-19.
Ask: Activity 7
Directions: Read the sentences about Coronavirus disease or COVID-19. Write F if it is real or fact and NE
if it is not.
1. COVID-19 is caused by bacteria.
E 2. Most people who get COVID-19 recover from it.
NE 3. Drinking alcohol can protect you against COVID-19.
4. Thermal scanners cannot detect COVID-19.
5. Exposing yourself to the sun or temperatures higher than 25°C protects you frora COVID-19.
6. Being able to hold your breath for 10 seconds or more without coughing or feeling discomfort
means you are free from COVID-19.
7. Vaccines against pneumonia protect you against the COVID-19.
8. Eating garlic does not prevent COVID-19.
9. Taking a hot bath does not prevent COVID-19.
10. The COVID-19 virus cannot spread in hot and humid climates.