If you are looking for the answer of which whom whose, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding which whom whose. Read it below.
______ cellular phone was stolen?a. whatb. whichc. whod. whome. whose
Ask: ______ cellular phone was stolen?
it is referring to things/material
have stolen phone
Who, whose, whom, which, what and who are examples of
Ask: Who, whose, whom, which, what and who are examples of which pronoun?
Hope it helps
See Original Link:
give example of interogative pronoun using whom,whose, and which in
Ask: give example of interogative pronoun using whom,whose, and which in sentence
She saw a lady whom she presumed worked at the store, and she asked her a question.
Whose goals are we talking about here, mine or yours?
My father brought a girl here in the house, which is not my type.
_______ shall give this to? a. whom b. what c.
Ask: _______ shall give this to? a. whom b. what c. whose d. which
i think what is the answer
im not sure but it can be what
______ will be the scope of the Math test?a. whatb.
Ask: ______ will be the scope of the Math test?
idunno it just in my feelings
How to used who whose whom which that
Ask: How to used who whose whom which that
Who – refers to a person
ex. Who are you ?
Who is that girl ?
Whose – refers to a stuff/thing belonging to a person .
ex. Whose ballpen is this ?
Whose wallet is this ?
Which – What, of those mentioned or implied .
ex. Which one is bigger ?
Which one is better ?
Whom – What person or people; which person or people, as the object of a verb.
ex. Whom did you ask ?
To whom it may corncern.
That – an object/person that you are pointing to ; an object or person far from you .
ex. What is that ?
Is that Jenny ?
6. My Ilocano friend likes Cebuano foods is a food
6. My Ilocano friend likes Cebuano foods is a food vlogger.
A. that B. who
7. I found the book author is a former beauty queen.
A. that B. whom
8. He laughs at the deprived will not go unpunished.
A. when B. which
9. The teacher you talked to this morning is Kristy’s sister.
A. whom B. who
10. He loves discipline, loves knowledge.
A. who B. where
i think c
hope it helps
John____is good boy, went to do shopping (who,whose , which,whom)
Ask: John____is good boy, went to do shopping (who,whose , which,whom)
Cross out the Incorrect relative pronouns. 1. The beggar (who,
Ask: Cross out the Incorrect relative pronouns.
1. The beggar (who, whom, whose) you brought to the hospital is Tata
2. The van (that, which, whose) you just bought has to be road-tested first.
3. The building (that, which, whose) was built last year has some cracks
4. The salesman (who, whom, whose) gave you a 15% discount is actually
a son of the store owner.
5. The girl (who, whom, whose) name is Cecilia is musically inclined.
6. The candidate (who, whom, whose) you voted for is a very honest man.
7. Soldiers (who, whom, whose) die for their country will always be
8. I bought the book (that, which, whose) informs readers on how to achieve
9. A town is an inhabited area (that, which, whose) is larger than a village
but smaller than a city.
10. The teacher (who, whom, whose) face looks familiar hails from
just correct me if im wrong
the book________you found in the closet, belongs to me. a.
Ask: the book________you found in the closet, belongs to me.
Hope it helps hehe