If you are looking for the answer of which who whom whose exercise, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding which who whom whose exercise. Read it below.
6. My Ilocano friend likes Cebuano foods is a food
6. My Ilocano friend likes Cebuano foods is a food vlogger.
A. that B. who
7. I found the book author is a former beauty queen.
A. that B. whom
8. He laughs at the deprived will not go unpunished.
A. when B. which
9. The teacher you talked to this morning is Kristy’s sister.
A. whom B. who
10. He loves discipline, loves knowledge.
A. who B. where
i think c
hope it helps
______ will be the scope of the Math test?a. whatb.
Ask: ______ will be the scope of the Math test?
idunno it just in my feelings
Fill in the blanks with the correct demonstrative and interrogative
Ask: Fill in the blanks with the correct demonstrative and interrogative pronouns.
1. (Who, Which, Whom)
shall we inform of the updates about the
2. (What, That, Which)
was a favorable decision on my part.
3. (Who, Which, Whom)
of the dresses do you like?
4. (Which, Who, Whose)
treated you in the hospital?
5. (Which, Who, Whose)
microphone is on? It’s distracting the
6. (whom, those, that) Are
the modules that you need?
7. (whom those, that) Are you the person
you think you are?
8. (whose, those, that) is
tree as old as the bell tower near it?
Ang hirap niyan
______ cellular phone was stolen?a. whatb. whichc. whod. whome. whose
Ask: ______ cellular phone was stolen?
it is referring to things/material
have stolen phone
How to used who whose whom which that
Ask: How to used who whose whom which that
Who – refers to a person
ex. Who are you ?
Who is that girl ?
Whose – refers to a stuff/thing belonging to a person .
ex. Whose ballpen is this ?
Whose wallet is this ?
Which – What, of those mentioned or implied .
ex. Which one is bigger ?
Which one is better ?
Whom – What person or people; which person or people, as the object of a verb.
ex. Whom did you ask ?
To whom it may corncern.
That – an object/person that you are pointing to ; an object or person far from you .
ex. What is that ?
Is that Jenny ?
Who, whose, whom, which, what and who are examples of
Ask: Who, whose, whom, which, what and who are examples of which pronoun?
Hope it helps
See Original Link:
Cross out the Incorrect relative pronouns. 1. The beggar (who,
Ask: Cross out the Incorrect relative pronouns.
1. The beggar (who, whom, whose) you brought to the hospital is Tata
2. The van (that, which, whose) you just bought has to be road-tested first.
3. The building (that, which, whose) was built last year has some cracks
4. The salesman (who, whom, whose) gave you a 15% discount is actually
a son of the store owner.
5. The girl (who, whom, whose) name is Cecilia is musically inclined.
6. The candidate (who, whom, whose) you voted for is a very honest man.
7. Soldiers (who, whom, whose) die for their country will always be
8. I bought the book (that, which, whose) informs readers on how to achieve
9. A town is an inhabited area (that, which, whose) is larger than a village
but smaller than a city.
10. The teacher (who, whom, whose) face looks familiar hails from
just correct me if im wrong
make sentences using relative pronouns, that, which, who, whose, whom.
Ask: make sentences using relative pronouns, that, which, who, whose, whom. (5) sentences each.
that go and get me that cup
get that food from the microwave
she is that girl from the park
which which one of you did this?
which colour do you prefer?
which one looks better?
that is not the colour on which we decided on.
which one do you think you deserve>
who who is this?
who decided on this colour?
who did this?
who would have eaten the remaining fish?
whose whose the loser that punched my brother?
whose the one that sang just now?
whose going first?
whose ready to go?
John____is good boy, went to do shopping (who,whose , which,whom)
Ask: John____is good boy, went to do shopping (who,whose , which,whom)
the book________you found in the closet, belongs to me. a.
Ask: the book________you found in the closet, belongs to me.
Hope it helps hehe
Not only you can get the answer of which who whom whose exercise, you could also find the answers of How to used, ______ will be, Fill in the, John____is good boy,, and the book________you found.