If you are looking for the answer of where whose is used, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding where whose is used. Read it below.
8. What question word is used when asking what or
Ask: 8. What question word is used when asking what or which person received the
A. what B. where C. whom D. whose
A.what I guess
correct me if I’m wrong
not sure tho lalalsn
it is a type of electricity whose elctrons are flowing
Ask: it is a type of electricity whose elctrons are flowing from a source to where it will be used
Electrons, which continuously move in wire, are called Electric Current. For solid conductors, electric current refers to directional negative-to-positive electrons from one atom to the next. … Current is flow of electrons, but current and electron flow in the opposite direction.
_______of light is commonly define as the_______ of light the
Ask: _______of light is commonly define as the_______ of light the around corners such that it spreads out and illuminates areas where a shadow is expected. Diffraction can be observed using the ______experiment where when passes through a single slit whose width (w) is on the order of the______ of the light.
It is a type of electricity whose electrons are flowing
Ask: It is a type of electricity whose electrons are flowing from a source to where it will be used
the answer is there
Does question with who, why, when, whose, where, hoe and
Ask: Does question with who, why, when, whose, where, hoe and what should be kept in mind in using internet information
Uhm hoe?? Or who..
an interrogative pronoun is use to begin a question. use
Ask: an interrogative pronoun is use to begin a question. use this word. what, which, who, whom, whose, where, when, why, how
What is your order?
Which is the correct answer?
Who is she?
Whose bag is it?
Where are you?
When is the last time we meet?
Why did you fail the exam?
How is the trip to the dentist
a____is a function whose degree is____and where the y is
Ask: a____is a function whose degree is____and where the y is not always exactly equal to the function.These types of functions use symbols called_____symbols that include the symbols we know as______,_____,______,and_______.
sana po makatulong . :):):)
Direction:Construct sentences with the given dependent clauses below.1.That is popular
Ask: Direction:Construct sentences with the given dependent clauses below.
1.That is popular among ages.
2.Whose name was written on the wall.
3.Where fashion is an authority.
4.Which she planned to use.
1. Social media
3. solid, or striped with widely-spaced, plain white pinstripes no more than the width of a small needle. A single-breasted jacket with a generous spread makes your chest look prominent, signaling authority. Sharp, squared off-shoulders also give you the impression of bulk and authority.
Instruction: Use each adjective clause in a sentence. 1. where
Ask: Instruction: Use each adjective clause in a sentence.
1. where the books are kept –
2. that I bought last night –
3. where he gets inspiration –
4. who gives us time –
5. which won an award –
6. who played the song –
7. that made the children laugh –
8. which has an interesting story –
9. whose name is known by the entire school –
10. whose works have been studied –
Instruction: Use each adjective claus in a sentence.
- Where the books are kept – (Books)
- That I bought last night – (Last Night)
- Where he gets inspiration – (Inspiration)
- Who gives us time – (Time)
- Which won an award – (Won)
- Who played the song – (Song)
- That made the children laugh – (Children)
- Which has an interesting story – (Interesting Story)
- Those name is known by the entire school – (School)
- Whose works have been studied – (Work/studied)
What are some examples of sentences Using the following: 1.
Ask: What are some examples of sentences Using the following:
1.What is your favorite food?
2.Where are you going?
3.When will it start?
4.Whose glove is this?
5.Who you are?
Not only you can get the answer of where whose is used, you could also find the answers of it is a, _______of light is, 8. What question, It is a, and Instruction: Use each.