If you are looking for the answer of what to give to someone who has covid, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 8 FAQ regarding what to give to someone who has covid. Read it below.
Patulong po☺️☺️1. Which is NOT a technique used in argumentative
Ask: Patulong po☺️☺️
1. Which is NOT a technique used in argumentative writing?
a. use of logic
b. use of aggressive tone
c. use of calmer tone
d. use of counterclaims
2. What approach to literary criticism analyzes one literary work at a time and pay more attention to features like grammar, syntax and literary devices?
3. What literary device is used in Line 9 of Sonnet 127, “Therefore my mistress eyes are raven black”?
4. Which approach in literature focuses in judging literary works by their effects on readers?
5. What approach to literary criticism examines images of women and concepts of the feminine in myth and literature?
6. What approach to literary criticism reviews a work of literature in terms of the society it presents?
7. Which approach to literary criticism believes that a reader’s interaction with the text gives the text its meaning?
8. Which of the following has no moral according to its author?
a. Romeo and Juliet
b. Alice in Wonderland
d. The Little Prince
9. What is the purpose of the reader-response literary critique?
a. analyze the female role in the text
b. examine, explain, and defend our personal reaction to a text
c. understand the structure of the text and its contribution to the overall meaning
d. make a connection between the history that shaped the text and the story itself
10. “Now, I know you all have heard that I’m a mean guy who always want to blame others when things go wrong, but I’m here to tell you that just isn’t true. When they call me the bad guy, it really hurts my feelings.” What does the following lines show?
a. someone’s perspective
b. someone’s testimony
c. someone’s obligation
d. someone’s greetings
11. Which of the following scenario DOES NOT show effective evaluation of a material viewed?
a. Cobey read an article and identify the writer’s purpose
b. Janssen watched a news report and was able to give his own opinion.
c. Stephen read the story and was able to identify that the message is clear and concise.
d. Adrielle listen to Presedent Rodrigo Duterte’s SONA, but no information retained in his mind.
12. Which of the following words CANNOT be associated with accuracy?
a. freedom from mistake or error
c. conformity to truth or to a standard or model
13. Which of the following criteria is used to assess the effectiveness of one literary genre?
a. source of information
b. author’s purpose
c. spelling, grammar, or typographical errors
d. both a & c
14. Which of the following is a topic for an Informative Speech?
a. Destruction of the world’s forest is justified by the human need for land and food.
b. All Filipino citizens should receive free COVID 19 vaccination.
c. Impact of Blended Learning on Students’ Education
d. Do field trips offer an educational benefit to students, or are they just a distraction?
15. In your speech about the importance of tree planting, you want to share new ideas and build perceptions about this familiar topic. You are delivering a/an
a. Argumentative Speech
b. Informative Speech
c. Chronological Speech
d. Persuasive Speech
16. Statistics and data about the latest COVID 19 cases in the country as well as the number of deaths and active cases will be useful in a/an ____________________ if you want the listeners to know why they should continue to follow the health protocols consistently.
a. Argumentative Writing Technique
b. Informative Speech
c. Persuasive Writing Technique
d. Persuasive Speech
17. Which of the following uses descriptions, demonstrations, vivid detail, and definitions to explain a subject, person, or place the audience wants to understand?
a. Argumentative Speech
b. Informative Speech
c. Chronological Speech
d. Persuasive Speech
HOPE IT HELPS^_^
#KITTY ANN RENESTRAINER DORCHENNER
1. What type of community spirit drives an individual to
Ask: 1. What type of community spirit drives an individual to help or give his service because he is in the
A. Sense of Duty B. Cultural Tradition C. Just for Fun
D. Civic Action
2. This is the community spirit drive if an individual follows footsteps in the family or generations.
A Sense of Duty B. Cultural Tradition C. Just for Fun
D Civic Action
3. He/She is someone (living or not-living) like a local hero, leader, volunteer or advocate,
who has made some sort of contribution to the community and culture where you belong.
D. community icon
4. The worst problem that our country experiences for almost a year now is
A Undisciplined people B. Political issues
C. COVID-19 Virus D. Vaccine
5. How people may help to lessen the problem in the community?
A. Follow the law
B make his own way
C. never mind others D. go to other place
Carry On Learning
5. The government _______ impose another lockdown if COVID -19
Ask: 5. The government _______ impose another lockdown if COVID -19 cases in a particular community rise.
•was able to
6. __________ you take me to the health clinic?
•was able to
7. Amidst injustices in our country, people __________ fight for their rights.
•was able to
8. He ______________dive in Puerto Galera when he was twenty-five years old.
•was able to
9. She is a selfless person __________ she gives without asking for anything in return.
10. I don’t want to be late for work __________ I left early.
11. Many senior high school graduates opted to work _________ they could contribute to their families’ income.
12. The trains were noisy _________it did not wake the tired laborer.
13. Which of the following suffixes will you add to the word TRAIN so that it will mean a person who trains the member of an athletic team?
14. This New Normal has a drastic impact to the lives of many people, it makes the people become uneasy. What does the DRASTIC mean?
15. This part of speech is known as describing words.
16. What suffix is added to mean that the world is COLORFUL?
17. If a suffix –less is added to the word SPEECH, it means that someone has:
something to say
nothing to say
anything to report
V. More Clues!
DIRECTIONS: Read and analyze the meaning of the underlined words. Do not forget to find the context clues for you to answer easily. Refer to the capitalized word in each sentence.
18. PRICELESS things, like friendship and love, cannot be bought with money.
has a missing tag
has no value
has great value
19. A SOCIETY, which is a companionship or association with others, is very evident in its sense in this pandemic crisis.
people living as a group
homes with messy floor
20. Our new alarm system will wake up the entire neighborhood if an INTRUDER, a person who breaks in, tries to burglarize a house.
wear one’s shoes in the wrong foot
be very noisy
go where you are not wanted
21. As the summer sun sent scattered rays through the fields, the young carabaos stood FROZEN, like statues and scare crows.
be very cold
VI. More Wordy Clues!
Directions: Read each sentence. Use the clues in the sentence to pick the best meaning for each CAPITALIZED word.
22. The tough task was filled with INHERENT danger.
23. The COUNTERFEIT money, although it looked like it was real, was not accepted at the retailer.
24. Even though a storm had just come through, the lake was strangely very PLACID that afternoon.
25. Please NULLIFY our agreement; I am not interested anymore.
VII. Oh My Strategies!
Directions: Choose the best context clue strategy in each of the CAPITALIZED words.
26. The ARBITRATOR in the Malacanang Palace, the neutral person chosen to settle the dispute, arrived at her decision.
27. Unlike Jamaal’s room, which was IMMACULATE Jeffrey’s room was very messy.
28. Tim said, “I am starving.” He was FAMISHED because he had not eaten all day.
29. CELESTIAL bodies, including the sun, moon, and stars, have fascinated man through the centuries even by the Filipino students.
30. Janelle had a sore CALF after the race. She rubbed her leg from the knee to the body.
brainliest ko makasagot ng tama salamat na agad
5was able to
Activity 1: Study the following passages. Determine whether this kind
Ask: Activity 1: Study the following passages. Determine whether this kind of oral language talks about giving information, giving instructions, making explanations, or narrating events. Write your answer on the circle provided on the right side
. 1. Teacher Esperanza is used to teaching Junior High School students and when she is asked by her director to substitute the Kindergarten teacher, she finds it difficult to teach them. She can’t seem to get hold of her students’ attentions though she finds every lesson very easy to teach. She wonders why the students actively listening to their Kindergarten teacher while the students seem uninterested in her lessons. She then decides to use a reward system and inserted fun games in each lesson which her students always look up to every time they come into her class
2. The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) according to the World Health Organization is caused by a virus, NOT by bacteria. The virus that causes COVID-19 is in a family of viruses called Coronavirida Antibiotics do not work against viruses. Some people who become ill with COVID-19 can also develop a bacterial infection as a complication. In this case, antibiotics may be recommended by a health care provider. There is currently no licensed medication to cure COVID-19. If you have symptoms, call your health care provider or COVID-19 hotline for assistance.
3. “What we do everyday will define who we’ll become. Someone who studies and invests themselves in Science everyday will become a good scientist. Likewise, a good writer will write every day. Habits take time and effort to change. If you do them regularly, it will be more effective. First, avoid doing things at the last minute. Second, study a bit everyday. Avoid cramming. Third, the use of flashcards helps you remember your lessons. Fourth, have a practice test to help identify gaps in your knowledge. Fifth, have a conducive for learning study area. Lastly, put away your phone to avoid distraction.”
4. “This is a food pyramid. It is designed to make healthy eating easier. Healthy eating is about getting the correct amount of nutrients to maintain good health. The pyramid looks like a triangle and has four levels. The first level is the grain group which is the best source of food energy. The second level contains vegetables and fruits, which are rich in vitamins and minerals. The third level contains meat and dairy which are rich in protein. The fourth level contains sugar and fats which we should the least because they are unhealthy”.
5. At the age of 14, Sunny became a mother and a father of her two siblings. Their parents get divorced when she was eight years old and her father spent all his time working and most of the time went home drunk. A few years later, her father abandoned them with nothing. She then worked as a house keeper lust to feed her siblings. She never gave up instead made her struggle her nspiration. Her boss sponsored her studies up to college. She never stops orking while studying Currently she is supporting her siblings’ studies while.
2.making explanation/giving information
Learning Task 3: ValuingDirections: Explain the importance of making a
Ask: Learning Task 3: Valuing
Directions: Explain the importance of making a sound reasoning by explaining why you (agree or disagree) with the author’s reasoning.
Use two to three sentences in your explanation.
1. I can make a good paragraph if my mind is not occupied with lots of stuffs. There are problems that we really can’t avoid. Over
thinking really gives me trouble because ideas are rumbling inside my mind. There was a time that when I was writing, I didn’t
notice that I’m already out of tune (I was talking about malnutrition, but I wrote about drug addiction). Maybe you should find
someone to do it for you because for now, I really can’t do that.
2. Philippines has the highest number of infected by COVID19. I am so afraid that my family gets infected too.
. 3.There is no way we can get out of this pandemic. Just stay home and be idle. I do not know what to do so, I’m just staying home
to avoid getting infected.
4. All viruses – including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 – evolve over time. When a virus replicates or makes
copies of itself
, it sometimes changes a little bit, which is normal for a virus. These changes are called “mutations”. A virus with
one or more new mutations is referred to as a “variant” of the original virus. (World Health Organization)
5. Community pantries can help people even for just a short term effect. Many of my friends are making their own way to reach
people who can help the poorest of the poor and they distribute the goods to the best that they can. Thus whenever they give
they find happiness.
1. Agree, because if your mind is filled with constant nagging, you will get distracted
2.Agree, because as human beings and being a filipino citizen with the highest rate of covid19 patients, it is indeed such a scare to have one of our family to get infected.
3. disagree. Yes, the only way to avoid the virus is to stay at home, but be idle is not a solution, you have to be productive to stay out of insanity.
4. Agree, because that was also what science have taught me
5. Agree, because if you can help the financially unstable families then why not, let’s all share the blessings and extras that we have to people that are in great need, there’s no harm in helping if one can.
Assessmentwrite it in the blank before the numberD. It is
write it in the blank before the number
D. It is a showcase of talents
B. May I have the floor, sir?
C. Stop the car
Testl. Directions: Read each item carefully Choose the letter of the best answer and
1. Which refers to communication strategy?
A. It is a plan of action or a technique that a communicator uses in order to
B. It is flow of conversation to make the communication effectivo?
help make the communication process successful
C. It is a time where participants portray their skills on stage.
2. Which of the statements best described turn taking?
A. There is a typhoon today as forecasted?
D. I have ordered Colonel to look into this matter.
3. Which refers to the soloction of participants who can contribute to the
what communication strategies is used?
5. Which of the following communicative strategy on Restriction refers?
A. She nominates Claire to be the speaker during the forum.
B. She gives the floor to the other speakers.
C. She reprimands the students by asking them to keep quiet while
D. She shifts other story when her crush came in.
a new topic followed by a continuation of that topic,
nominating another speaker.
A. Turn taking
B. Topic Control
4. When introducing
B. Topic shifting
7. What is the main topic of the dialogue ?
C. Topic Control
C. President of the class D. parents
C. Financial problem D. marital problem
8. What is the characteristic of Pedro shown in the dialogue?
B. optimistic C. brave
… What verbal cues is shown when
a participant has the desire to speak in
a. “May I be allowed to speak?
b. “Questions or comments will be entertained after the presentation”
c. “Let me finish first and then I’ll get back to your question”
d. “Any clarifications about our agenda?”
10. When nominating someone to participate in the discussion, the proper
way of nominating is
a. to join the discussion
c. to restrict them to keep quiet
b. to call by their names
d. to raise her hand
A. COVID 19 B. Famine
English TRANSLATION: Good Day to the people of OLONGAPO City,
Ask: English TRANSLATION:
Good Day to the people of OLONGAPO City, I know that we are all worried because of the corona virus or what we call COVID 19. I understand your anxiety but this is not the time to panic. First of all, I want you to know that your government, both national and local, each department of the government here in OLONGAPO City, is working hard to monitor and fight the corona virus. You can count on it that we will give you all the necessary information that we can get, we will give it to you because that is your privilege. I want to inform the people of OLONGAPO City, that based on the findings, definitely the spread of corona virus is not airborne, meaning to say when someone coughs, sneezes or if your hands are not clean, that is when the virus transfers, you need not worry if you’re inside a room with someone who has a possibility to have corona virus, it doesn’t mean to say that you might acquire the virus, In addition to this, face mask is essential, but it is more important to always wash your hands and observe proper hygiene , although of course, some of you would still want to use face mask, it is also good for you, it will give you peace of mind as well, those who would like to have face mask we are giving free mask in the city hall of OLONGAPO . I want you prices, the masks, and the alcohol. We are also monitoring the hospital, and city health, these facilities are both ready if ever there is a need to take an action. Do not worry, we are together against this pandemic. My last call is that let’s trust and help one another. I would also like to call the attention of those who are not feeling well, do not be afraid to go to your nearest station, we got a lot of stations here where you can when the need requires it. We are just here if you are sick, do not worry, we are going to help you, together, and we will help each other for you to recover so that we could avoid infecting others. Let us help and trust each other, I know we can overcome this pandemic, the Philippines and the whole world. God Bless OLONGAPO ! God Bless everyone! Everyone, please stay safe. THANK YOU!
Provide answers to the following questions. Encircle the letter of your choice.
1.What is the office position of the speaker in the news report?
2.What is the news all about?
a. the local government’s action on corona virus
b. Philippine online gaming
c. cancellation of classes
d. increase in commodity prices
3.According to the speaker what could be the best way to avoid the spread of virus?
a. wash hands and wear facemask
b. get a lot of water intake
c. eat lots of food
d. double dose the medicine
4.What is considered as a privilege of the OLONGAPEÑOS based on the material viewed or read?
b. get a lot of work
c. enter schooling
d. get informed regarding necessary information
5.What could be the purpose of the speaker?
a.to entertain the people
b. to provide information
c. to persuade
d. to satirize
6.Which of these items is not monitored by the local government?
a. prices of commodities
c. city health
d. drug stores
7.What could be the tone of the speaker?
8.According to the material viewed/read, the local government had prepared what?
a .health centers and hospital
b. drugstore and malls
c. market and playground
d. church and hardware
9.What kind of attitude does the government ask from the people during this time of pandemic?
a., to help and trust each other
b. to be vigilant
c. to mind our own business
d. to condemn the government
10.What is the genre of the material viewed/read?
a. movie clips
b. weather report
d. news flash
pleshActivity 1: Let's Identify!Directions: Read and analyze the texts that
Activity 1: Let’s Identify!
Directions: Read and analyze the texts that you are about to read. Then identify what writing technique is uded in each text.
The idea of school uniforms seems like an outmoded concept for many students in the Philippines especially to those who studied in public
schools. Yet, around the world, wearing school uniforms has been the rule. Students studying whether in private or public schools are required to wear school uniforms. Often, the cause of bullying in schools are from people being different for not wearing the precise clothes. If someone looks richer, most people feel like they have a higher social status or more power. To the contrary, uniforms allow students to learn on a fairer level, with less judgment about
choices of clothing, brands, or physical appearance. A lot of students who wear school uniforms claimed that they feel
prouder of their school. Wearing school colors gives students a feeling of being more connected to their school and classmates or even in the community. Wearing schdol uniforms can also help people gain more selfconfidence because they will be identified as part of the institution.
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a new strain of coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China,in December 2019. On 30 January 2020, the Philippine Department of Health reported
the first case of COVID-19 in the country with a 38-year-old female Chinese national.On 7 March, the first local transmission of COVID-19
was confirmed. WHO is working closely with the
Department of Health in
responding to the COVD419 outbreak.
Education is the key to success as an old adage goes. A good education can teach a child how to learn and to have an independent learning. It may also teach a child how to reason so that a child does not grow up to be ignorant. There are a lot of reasons why education is important in our society today. One of these is it helps people how to learn. It is not how the child accumulate knowledge either in the school or at home but how the child is taught to learn things differently. If the child has been taught how to learn,
then he will bring such learning until he becomes an adult. Such learning will teach him to succeed in the future.
If education is not seen as important, then one day it will just be all about school scores and will be just a part of the curriculum. Without education, learning is hard to achieve.
Now it’s time to answer the
1. What can you say about the texts that you have just read?
2. What writing technique used from each of the given texts?
3. How do these various writing techniques help you in your writing?
The Ang 8 6th and 3rd party on the given formula is the only thing that 8,700 the most important contribution of man in the story Creole.
Participant in this world will make a two-paragraph of all
Not only you can get the answer of what to give to someone who has covid, you could also find the answers of Activity 1: Study, 5. The government, Assessmentwrite it in, 1. What type, and Patulong po☺️☺️1. Which.