If you are looking for the answer of what how the sun, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding what how the sun. Read it below.
What's In How can the sun help and harm? Write
Ask: What’s In How can the sun help and harm? Write your answer on the table below. *The sun can harmo The sun can help
HOW THE SUN CAN HELP?
-The sun can help by giving solar radiation/energy to living organisms like plants,animals, and humans.
HOW CAN THE SUN HARM?
-The sun can harm us if us the humans abuses the ozone layer and break it so we all be burned because the ozone layer is the only one protecting us from the real radiation of the sun.
PA BRAINLIEST PO AT HEART
HOw sun formed how many years did sun formed What
Ask: HOw sun formed
how many years did sun formed
What is the temperature of the sun
pa add shoutout kay unicornaly000 paki ban siya
formed from a giant, rotating cloud of gas and dust called a solar nebula about 4.5 billion years ago.
5,778 K temperature
siguro 5,778 k tem. po yan
1. what is the title of the passage?2. what is
Ask: 1. what is the title of the passage?
2. what is the passage all about?
3. what does the sun gives the earth?
4. how do the plants depend on the sun?
5. how do the animals and humans benefit from the sun?
1. THE SUN
2. ABOUT THE HEAT AND IMPORTANCE OF THE SUN
3. SUN GIVES LIGHT AND WARMTG TO THE LIVING THINGS ON EARTH
4. IT DEPENDS ON ITS HEAT/HOT
WITHOUT SUN HEAT THE PLANTS WOULD DIE AND THE EARTH WOULD FREEZE
5.ANIMALS AND HUMANS BENEFITS FROM THE SUN’S AFFECT ON THE BODIES SINCE SUNLIGHT ON SKIN PRODUCES VITAMIN D
a simple heart would be appreciated
pa brainiest nadin po need lang,
What is Sun and how many years the sun?
Ask: What is Sun and how many years the sun?
It has existed for a little over 4.5 billion years. It is going to continue for at least as long. The Sun is about a hundred times as wide as the Earth.
4.603 billion years
1. How is the sun important to a housewife? 2.
Ask: 1. How is the sun important to a housewife? 2. Why is the sun important to the farmers? 3. What would happen if the sun stops shinning?
1 to absorb it’s nutrients
1. How the sun rotates?2. What are the elements of
Ask: 1. How the sun rotates?
2. What are the elements of the sun?
3. What are the layers of the sun?
4. How the sun affects living things on earth?
5. What is the cultural symbol of the sun?
1. The Sun rotates on its axis once in about 27 days
2. Oxygen: A critical element
3. The inner layers are the Core, Radiative Zone and Convection Zone. The outer layers are the Photosphere, the Chromosphere, the Transition Region and the Corona.
4. Without the Sun , Earth’s land, water, and air would all be frozen solid! Life on Earth would cease to exist. That’s because almost all living things rely on the steady light and heat of the Sun. The Sun’s heat makes liquid water on our planet possible.
5. The sun has been a symbol of power, growth, health, passion and the cycle of life in many cultures and religions throughout time. Some believe it is a representation of the higher self, while others see the sun as a god to be worshiped.
HOPE THAT HELPS YOU ^^
how can you find the degree of a sun or
Ask: how can you find the degree of a sun or what day will the sun die
But in about 5 billion years, the sun will run out of hydrogen. Our star is currently in the most stable phase of its life cycle and has been since the birth of our solar system, about 4.5 billion years ago. Once all the hydrogen gets used up, the sun will grow out of this stable phase.
And No one can predict what day the sun dies
sana po makatulong paki follow narin po
what is the sun? how many years ?
Ask: what is the sun?
how many years ?
1.The Sun is a star which is located at the center of our solar system. It is a yellow dwarf star that gives off different types of energy such as infra-red energy (heat), ultraviolet light, radio waves and light. … The Sun is about a hundred times as wide as the Earth.
2.4.603 billion years
hope it helps
pa brainliest po
1. How is the sun important to a housewife?2. Why
Ask: 1. How is the sun important to a housewife?
2. Why is the sun important to the farmers?
3. What would happen if the sun stops shinning?
Sorry parehas lng tayo ng module di ko din yan nasagutan.
Read the passage about the sun and answer the questions
Ask: Read the passage about the sun and answer the questions that follow.
1. What is the title of the passage?
2. What is the passage all about?
3. What does the Sun give to the Earth?
4. How do the plants depend on the Sun?
5. How do the animals and humans benefit from the Sun?
- The passage of title, in simple terms, is the transfer of the legal rights over real property (real estate) from one person to another.
- Technically, a passage is simply a portion or section of a written work, either fiction or non-fiction. Some hold that a passage can be as short as a sentence, but most consist of at least one paragraph and usually several.
- 149.97 million km
- Image result for What does the Sun give to the Earth?
- Nothing is more important to us on Earth than the Sun. Without the Sun’s heat and light, the Earth would be a lifeless ball of ice-coated rock. The Sun warms our seas, stirs our atmosphere, generates our weather patterns, and gives energy to the growing green plants that provide the food and oxygen for life on Earth.
- Plants and the Environment
- Plants depend on the Sun to survive. Without sunlight plants would not get the energy they need. They get this energy through photosynthesis. Photosynthesis occurs when the leaves of a plant get sunlight and carbon dioxide from the air.
- The energy from the sun is transferred from plants to animals when animals eat the plants. Animals also benefit from the sun’s effect on their bodies, because sunlight on skin produces vitamin D, which is important in the formation of strong bones. Animals also get vitamin D by eating plants.