If you are looking for the answer of what how cold is it, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding what how cold is it. Read it below.
what were the observations on how does the coffee dissolve
Ask: what were the observations on how does the coffee dissolve in hot and cold water?
hot water has a component to desove coffee than a cold water
using a hot water in a powdered coffee it is more faster to dissolve than cold coffee
because its molecules are compressed
how about if they are living in every cold countries
Ask: how about if they are living in every cold countries what are they wearing?
jacket,sweater and thick clothes
having cold.How the body reacts?What do we do?
Ask: having cold.
How the body reacts?
What do we do?
Nervous impulses sent to muscles generate extra metabolic heat through shivering. Blood vessels that would otherwise transport warm blood from the internal organs to the cold skin, where the blood would lose heat, constrict, constraining most blood, and its heat, to the internal organs.
“I HOPE THIS ANSWER WILL HELP YOU”
How the body reacts
“you will tremble”
What do we do?
“drink a hot coffee or chocolate“
“wear jacket or cover a blanket”
4. What are the differences between warm and cold currents?
Ask: 4. What are the differences between warm and cold currents? How do they
the difference is Those currents that flow from the Equator towards the poles are warmer than the surrounding water and so they are called warm currents. The ocean currents that flow from the polar areas towards the Equator are cooler compared to the surrounding water, so they are called cold currents
We can divide ocean currents into two categories based on temperature: warm and cold currents. Think of cold currents as currents moving toward the Equator. These waters are colder than the water they are moving into. … A warm current is moving away from the Equator toward the poles.
weather is to cold.How the body reacts?What do we do?
Ask: weather is to cold.
How the body reacts?
What do we do?
make a fire and make ak house
we get goosebumps and we wear warm clothes or eat soup
What tool can be used to measure how hot or
Ask: What tool can be used to measure how hot or cold something is?
A thermometer is a tool that measures temperature — how hot or cold something is.
Thermometers are used to see if you have a fever or tell you how cold it is outside.
Problem: Why do people get colds? @Good Research Questions •What
Ask: Problem: Why do people get colds? @Good Research Questions
•What is effect of getting chills to catching a cold?
•What is the relationship between getting chills and catching a cold?
•Does getting chilled cause colds?
@Poor Research Questions
•How long does a cold last for?
•How do I stop getting cold?
•How many colds in a year is normal?
1. What similarities can you identify among the good research questions?
2. What similarities can you identify among the poor research questions?
3. What components do you think a research question must have for it to be good? Why?
1. There is no one answer to this question, as different people will have different causes for getting colds. Some may get colds because of a virus, while others may have a cold just before their cold suffices. Some may get colds because they are experiencing simply cold weather style symptoms, or even colds while you are not experiencing cold weather. Finally, some people simply may get colds because they are just not comfortable high temperature activity.
2. There is no definitive answer to this question since the effect of getting chills from catching a cold can vary depending on the individual’s individual body temperature. However, many people believe that the chills that come from catching a cold are often quite resentful and fun.
3. No relationship, says Dr. Rana Saifullah, director of the Vaccines, Gene Therapy and Infectious Diseases Laboratory at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, in an interview with MedPage Today.
Chills, a term coined by the Dutch physician Frederik Ruysch in the 1700s, is “a sudden sensation of cold,” often accompanied by rapid heart and respiration rates (which can cause the heart to be heard beating). In this interview, Saifullah, who’s been studying “the molecular and cellular basis of host responses to vaccines” for more than a decade, says that vaccines are in the process of triggering these same responses. Because these immune-evoked responses can last for days to weeks, they’re sometimes mistaken for the flu.
4. Yes. In theory, you don’t want to heat the air more than the average temperature, but it can help prevent infections that cause sickness.
5. A cold generally lasts for a few hours to days. It is important to drink plenty of fluids and eat fresh and healthy foods to keep up with a cold.
6. There are many ways to stop getting colds. One way is to wear warm clothing and to take part in active activities. Another way is to have a warm and dark room.
7. Every person develops between 6 – 10 colds a year. More if exposed to more virus during cold season. The more colds you have, the longer and more frequent your colds are.
1. the good research questions have a structure of variables, their relationships and their measurement.
2. Lack of rigor. These poor research questions are too subjective, based on one’s perception, or too wide, based on personal experience.
3. a good research question must answer the “who, what, when, where, why and how” of your research. A good research question will also be useful/have utility for the reader, and not just in how they will use your findings, but also how you will use your findings.
What is the quantity that tells how hot or cold
Ask: What is the quantity that tells how hot or cold an object is with respect to some standard?
TEMPERATURE is the quantity that tells how warm or cold an object is with respect to some standard. It is a measure of the average kinetic energy of the molecules or atoms in an object. The temperature of matter is expressed by a number that corresponds to the degree of hotness on a chosen scale: Celsius (°C), Fahrenheit (°F), or kelvin (K) and is measured quantitatively by thermometers.
follow for more info jk hehe sana makatulong po
what is a measures of how hot or cold an
Ask: what is a measures of how hot or cold an object is compared to a reference pojnt
Temperature The measure of how hot or cold an object is compared to a reference point.
what is constant variable of coffee ( how and cold)
Ask: what is constant variable of coffee ( how and cold)
These variables are water temperature, grind size, brew time, agitation, and the ratio of coffee to water.