If you are looking for the answer of what how and why of movement competencies, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 3 FAQ regarding what how and why of movement competencies. Read it below.
6. If a full moon causes high tides, how do
6. If a full moon causes high tides, how do you think a super moon would affect tides?
a. The tides happen when the moon is closer to the earth
b. The tides would rise higher than when it is just an ordinary full moon.
The high tides occur when the moon appear to change its shape during the month.
d. The high tides rise higher when the moonlight is not seen on earth during new moon
7. What is it called when the lighted portion of the moon appears to get larger?
d. crescent shaped
8. Why does the appearance of the moon change?
a. The size of the moon changes.
c. The light coming from the sun changes.
b. The shape of the moon changes. d. The light reflected by the moon changes.
9. How would you describe the First and Third Quarter phases of the moon?
a. Half of the lighted portion of the moon facing Earth is visible.
b. TThe moon is at a 90 degree angle from the sun.
C. The moon is at a 180 degree angle from the sun.
d. Both B and C
Learning Competency: Relate the cyclical pattern to the length of a moon.
10. Approximately, how long does it take for the moon to complete on lunar cycle?
b. 14 days
a. 7 days
c. 24 days d. 29 days
11. Which of the following correctly describes the movement of the moon, Earth and Sun?
a. Moon and Sun revolve around Earth at the same speed.
b. Moon revolves around Earth, sun revolves around Earth.
Moon revolves around Earth, Earth revolves around the sun.
d. Sun revolves around the moon, moon revolves around the Earth.
hope its help pa brainliest po thankss
what, how and why of movement competencies?
Ask: what, how and why of movement competencies?
The Movement Competence strand helps children & youth develop the movement competence needed to participate in physical activities through the development of movement skills and the related application of movement concepts and movement strategies. The development of fundamental movement skills in association with the application of movement concepts and principles provides the basic foundation for physical literacy.
hope its help
WRITTEN TESTDirections: Read each item carefully. Encircle the letter of
Ask: WRITTEN TEST
Directions: Read each item carefully. Encircle the letter of the correct answer,
Learning Competency: Explain how the organs of each organ system work together
1. If there were no bones, the muscles would drop to the ground. Which function of the bor
is shown here?
A. Protects the heart and lungs
B. Forms a strong case for delicate organs
C. Provides leverage for movement of muscles
D. Provides anchor to which muscles are attached
2. It was Karen’s birthday party, she invited all of her classmates. During the game, Just
wants to get toys in the “pabitin”. Which muscles help Justine to reach the prize?
I. arm muscle II. facial muscle III. leg muscle
IV. heart muscle
A. I and II
C. I and III
B. II and III
D. I, II, and III
3. Every morning, Marian joins zumba and jogs around in the park. After her activities
sweats a lot. Why do you think so?
A. Excessive movement of the body
B. Contraction of muscles in the dermis
C. Regulation of the body temperature
D. Relaxation of the muscles in the dermis
4. What are the correct pathways of food in digestive system?
A. Esophagus Small Intestine Stomach Mouth Large Intestine
B. Stomach — Large Intestine Mouth Small Intestine — Esophagus
C. Mouth Stomach Small intestine Esophagus — Large Intestine
4.Mouth,Esophagus,Stomach,Small and Large Intestine.
number for po yan po ang na search ko.
Not only you can get the answer of what how and why of movement competencies, you could also find the answers of WRITTEN TESTDirections: Read, what, how and, and 6. If a.