If you are looking for the answer of top 10 who diseases, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding top 10 who diseases. Read it below.
4.Lisa is one of the students who has, have passed
4.Lisa is one of the students who has, have passed with an A.
5. Each student and teacher (was, were) aware of the difficulty.
13. He is one of the men who (do, does) the work
74. Mathematics (is, are) my favorite subjects.
15. Mumps (is, are) a viral disease.
16. Mellssa and John (is. ore) expected to finish in the top 10
17. Each year, local runners (prepare, prepores) themselves for the annual race.
18. Mary ſloves. love) milk tea.
19. The dog (bites, bite).
20. (Do, Does) you believe in love
4. Have or had
8. What is reservoir? A. The place where pathogens live
Ask: 8. What is reservoir?
A. The place where pathogens live
B. The person who is vulnerable to be infected
C. The transfer of pathogens
D The buildup of bacteria
9. What is the top one causes of mortality in the Philippines?
A. Dengue fever
B . Bronchitis
D. Diseases of the Heart
10. What causes infectious disease?
A. It is caused by pathogens or its product
B. It is caused by bacteria
C. It is caused by unhealthy lifestyle
D. It is caused by animal bites
yan beh sana nakatulong
PA brainlest post thx.
HEALTH 1. Which device uses hands to apply pressure on
Ask: HEALTH 1. Which device uses hands to apply pressure on certain points of the body? a. Acupuncture b. Health Pressure c. Acupressure d. Stethoscope 2. Whose individual that has little or no professional qualifications to practice medicine? a. Med Tech b. Quacks c. Physician d. Hilot 3. Who among the following focuses on treating specific disorders through massaging the soles of the feet? a. Naturopathy b. Therapy c. Reflexology d. Hilot 4. Which treatment is offered in place of traditional medicine? a. Alternative Medicine b. Health Products c. Health Centersd. Over the counter Drugs 5. Which is a reproductive healthcare, information, and supplies shall be made available most especially to poor beneficiaries? a. Responsible Parenthood b. Birth Control c. Respect for Life d. Right of Life 6. Which area recorded the highest death rate among children aged 5 years and below? a. Africa b. Afghanistan C. Asia d. America 7. Which disease is the leading cause of death among people who live in developing countries? a. Malaria b. HIV/AIDS c. Respiratory Disease d. Cancer 8. Which lifestyle disease is the top leading cause of death worldwide? a. Diabetes b. Hypertension c. Heart Disease d. Lung Disease 9. What Millennium Development Goals greatly protect and care for women and children’s health? a. MDG No. 1 and 2 b. MDG No. 3, 4 and 5 c. MDG No. 6 d. MDG No.4 10. What primary international body responsible for developing leadership in health, setting norms and standards and providing health support among nations around the world? a. World Health Organization b. ASEAN c. United Nations d. International Red Cross 11. Which of these emerging communicable diseases greatly threaten developing nations around the world especially in Africa? a. HIV/AIDS b. Malaria c. Influenza d. Dengue 12. What occupation or profession that requires special training? a. Vocation b. Job c. Career d. Home
sana makatulong hehe
HEALTHVI. TRUE OR FALSEDirections: Write TRUE if the statement is
VI. TRUE OR FALSE
Directions: Write TRUE if the statement is correct; write FALSE if otherwise. Write your answer
on the space before each number.
1. A non-communicable disease (NCD) is a disease that is not transmissible
directly from one person to another.
2. The WHO’s World Health Report 2002 identified five important risk
factors for non-communicable disease in the top ten leading risks to
3. NCDs include many environmental diseases covering a broad category of
avoidable and unavoidable human health conditions caused by external
factors, such as sunlight, nutrition, pollution, and lifestyle choices.
4. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is caused by too little
5. Malnutrition is caused by too little food, or eating the wrong kinds of food
(e. g. scurvy from lack of Vitamin C)
6. Having overweight or obesity increases risk for high blood pressure.
-7. The Physical Activity Guidelines for American sexternal icon recommends
that adults get at least 2 hours and 30 minutes of moderate-intensity
exercise, such as brisk walking or bicycling, every week.
& An unhealthy diet can increase chances of having a stroke because it
may lead to an increase in blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
9. Combining a healthy diet with regular exercise is the best way to
maintain over weight.
10. Obesity is a complex disease involving an excessive amount of body fat.
11-15. How can you prevent yourself from having the different types of non-communicable
STAY AT HOME EAT HEALTY FOOD
Mark me brainlest if you want or if you dont want 🙂
1. In Alert Level 1, face-to face classes are allowed
Ask: 1. In Alert Level 1, face-to face classes are allowed *
2. People who are eating fruits and vegetables will not be infected by COVID-19 virus.
3. According to research, frequent washing of hands will protect us against different diseases caused by bacteria and virus.
4. All opinions are based on facts.
5. All top students will be successful in the future.
6. It is a newspaper’s section in which the writers or editors share their opinions. *
7. It is composed of arguments and counter arguments
8. It is composed of conclusion and solution.
9. It is composed of situation and thesis statement.
10. It uses facts, statistics, quotations from credible people.
Brainliest ko kayo pag tama ang sagot 🙂
I’ll based it in my own understanding and truthfullness in our situations…I probably sure it’s correct trust me.And I’ll read some articles,And I’ll make some research about that.
HOPE IT HELPS
- HAPPY LEARNING
Read and analyze the introduction of an article below. Follow
Ask: Read and analyze the introduction of an article below. Follow the steps in writing a good conclusion. TB is caused by bacteria (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) and it most often affects the lungs. TB is spread through the air when people with lung TB cough, sneeze or spit. A person needs to inhale only a few germs to become infected. Every year, 10 million people fall ill with tuberculosis (TB). Despite being a preventable and curable disease, 1.5 million people die from TB each year – making it the world’s top infectious killer. TB is the leading cause of death of people with HIV and also a major contributor to antimicrobial resistance. Most of the people who fall ill with TB live in low- and middle-income countries, but TB is present all over the world. About half of all people with TB can be found in 8 countries: Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines and South Africa. About one-quarter of the world’s population is estimated to be infected by TB bacteria. Only 5 15% of these people will fall ill with active TB disease. The rest have TB infection but are not ill and cannot transmit the disease. Both TB infection and disease are curable using antibiotics.
TB is a cause of a microbacterium tuberculosis. It can be transmitted to others when the people infection are coughing, sneezing and spitting, once the person around you inhaled the air that surrounds you there’s a possibility of infection. However Tuberculosis is a curable disease with the helps of antibiotics.
6. The following are agencies of United Nation except forA
Ask: 6. The following are agencies of United Nation except for
D. TO DOTS
7. The World Health Organization focuses on all of the following, except
A. Advocacy and consensus building
C. Financing of vaccine development
B. Generation and sharing of knowledge D. all of the above
8. Among the global health concerns, Poverty and hunger leads to severe malnutrition which also leads to
A. more child mortality rate in a country
B. suffering of people living in a poor country
C. more complicated diseases that may cause death to people
D. lifelong physical and cognitive damage and affects health and well-being of a person
9. Life style diseases are now common diseases that cause death. Which life style disease is the top leading
A. Diabetes B. Hypertension C.Cardiovascular Disease D. Stroke
10. Education, producing more jobs and investing more in agriculture are just some of the key suggestions to
A. Reduce child mortality
C. Ensure environmental sustainability
B. Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
D. Create Global partnership for development
11. Child mortality is one of the human concerns nowadays. Which area recorded the highest death rate among
children aged 5 years and below?
A Africa B. East Asia and Pacific
C. Latin America D. South Asia
12. What is the most effective way to avoid mother to child transmission of HIV/AIDS?
A Provide antiretroviral therapy to pregnant women with HIV and their new babies
B. Provide vitamin supplements to the mother to be
C. Exclusively breastfeed the baby for 6 months
D. Isolate the mother to her new bom baby
sorry po kailangan lang ng points
1). Mumps (is,are) contagious disease 2). It (has,have) spread in
Ask: 1). Mumps (is,are) contagious disease 2). It (has,have) spread in the neighborhood 3). My brother Alfred says that economics (is,are) very interesting. 4). A series of lecture and demonstration on waste management (was, were) the top project of the Wise Living Club. 5). The Hundred in Pangasinan (has,have) become a favorite destination of both local and foreign 6). Father’s old pair denim trousers (is,are) now used only when he is gardening. 7). My khaki pants (has,have) been found in the laundry basket. 8). Pairs of eyeglasses (was,were) neatly arranged in the glass cabinet. 9).Sincere thanks (is,are) due to the man who saved Father’s life from the raging lahar. 10). Several species of fish (has,have) been discovered in the depths of the Pacific Ocean. please answer
.1). Mumps is a contagious disease 2). It has spread in the neighborhood 3). My brother Alfred says that economics is very interesting. 4). A series of lecture and demonstration on waste management was the top project of the Wise Living Club. 5). The Hundred in Pangasinan has become a favorite destination of both local and foreign 6). Father’s old pair denim trousers are now used only when he is gardening. 7). My khaki pants have been found in the laundry basket. 8). Pairs of eyeglasses were neatly arranged in the glass cabinet. 9).Sincere thanks are due to the man who saved Father’s life from the raging lahar. 10). Several species of fish have been discovered in the depths of the Pacific Ocean.
there’s your answer hope I am correct
Item 3: Loading Causes of Death Leading causes of death
Ask: Item 3: Loading Causes of Death Leading causes of death globally 2000 Shown is the WHO chart of the Top 10 Global Causes of Death in 2019, Seven out of ten leading causes of death diseases. Many of these diseases are associated with the cardiovascular in 2019 were non communicable Christy (chronic sense orien system (Ischemic heart disease, stroke and respiratory system obstructive pulmonary disease, lower respiratory infections). How can you change your lifestyle to avoid these? points) Darthost 10. Kidney dies 0 10 & Number of death On millions) Nicolas Counter Write an advocacy promoting lifestyle change. Use the format given Advocacy Title: Content: (must include the disease you respiratory and circulatory and the lifestyle change you’re advocating) are going to prevent related to Write your answer here:
How do you know what is going through and how much
B. Directions: Look for the correct meaning of the CAPITALIZED
Ask: B. Directions: Look for the correct meaning of the CAPITALIZED word which can be found in each sentence also. Then, identify the type of context clue used. Write your answers on your big notebook.
EXAMPLE: a person who study science – DEFINITION
1. After the heavy rains, the stream became MURKY; in fact, the water was so cloudy you couldn’t see the bottom. __________
2. When the light brightens, the pupils of the eyes CONTRACT; however, when it grows darker, they dilate._______
3. Martha is a CURATOR, a person who is responsible for looking after a museum’s collection. __________
4. STAGNANT water can become a breeding ground for mosquitoes that transmit diseases. Stagnant water is motionless. It is water that doesn’t move or flow. __________
5. The PARTS OF THE EYE are pupil, iris, cornea, eyelid and eyelash. _______
6. The builder decided that the school could be build on A NUMBER OF SITES, for example a long a wooded path, near the ocean, or a top a mountain. ________
7. Shemi was a HARDWORKING man for several jobs to earn money, as a result he had a very Lux car.
8. The MONKEY’S NOISE made me wish I had earplugs._________
9. Taking UMBRAGE at his classmate’s rude remarks, Sam stormed out of the room. _______
10. SEDENTARY individuals, people who are not very active, often have diminished health._______