If you are looking for the answer of steps how to buy a house, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding steps how to buy a house. Read it below.
In your past lesson, you already learned how to create
Ask: In your past lesson, you already learned how to create a project plan.
The important considerations when planning a project include sustainable
development in the use of natural resources and health and safety measures
to undertake while doing the project.
Now, let’s assess your understanding of making a project plan.
Directions: Write True if the statement is correct and False if the statement
is not correct. Write your answer on a separate sheet.
1. Consider the benefits that we can get out of the product.
2. Buy expensive materials in making a project.
3. Itemize the steps to do before you start the project.
4. Prepare the tools and equipment needed.
5. Use the tools that are available in your house.
need kona now,:)
actually TLE yan,:)
SANA PO MAKATULONG
KONG SATINGIN MO PO AY MALI
YOUR OWN ANSWER NALANG PO ☺️
Solve the problem with a AGONA steps Vicky has earn
Ask: Solve the problem with a
Vicky has earn PHP 15,500.25 to go in vacation in Florida. In going to the airport, it cost PHP 1250.50 to take her in a one flight, Then when landing he went to a souvenir shop to buy souvenir to gift his dad back home to his house. She buy a cup cost PHP 150.00 and a igloo cost PHP 650.00. How much money is left from Vicky after spending that money?
thanks me later
What I Can Do Solve the following problems below using
Ask: What I Can Do
Solve the following problems below using the steps in solving problems involving proportions
1. Mr. Wilfredo dela Cruz would like to divide his land to his 3 children in the ratio 2: 3:4. His land has a total land area of 10, 989 sq. meter, how much would each child receive?
2. Shiela wanted to go to her friend’s house which is 24 km from her house. If she drives her motorcycle with a speed of 60 kph, she will be there in 24 minutes. If she makes her speed slower to 40 kph, how long would Shiela take to reach her friend’s house?
3. Jason paid ₱ 1, 920 pesos for the three PPE packages for Covid-19 Frontliners. His brother Josh wanted to buy 8 PPE packages. How much would Josh pay?
PLEASE ANSWER THIS PROPERLY
I REALLY NEED THIS NOW
1.)2442, 3663, 4884
SANA PO NAKATULONG.
2. What data/s do we look for in the POLYA's
Ask: 2. What data/s do we look for in the POLYA’s step -Understanding the multi-step word problem? A. Asked, given C. Asked, given, operation B. given, hidden question D. Asked, given, hidden question Rowena went to a big garage sale to buy chairs and tables for her newly renovated house. She bought 6 chairs, each chair worth Php 475 and a table worth Php 1500. How much money did Rowena spend in all? What is being asked in the problem? A. How much is the chair? B. How many chairs are there? C. How many dollars she have in all? D. How much money did she spend in all? e- UOV Isnin What are the given facts?
C. asked given operation
Solve the following problems below using the steps in solvingproblems
Ask: Solve the following problems below using the steps in solving
problems involving proportions. Encircle the letter of the correct
1. A package promo allows 3 persons to ride on a zip line for
P750. How much will 12 friends pay to ride on a zip line?
A. P2000 B. P3000 C. P4000 D. P5000
2. You cut a 3 m string into three parts using the ratio 1:2:3. How
long will be the shortest part?
B. 1 C. 1 12
3. Morie wants to donate his 200 books to three
Kindergarten Schools in a 1:4:5 ratio. How many books
will each Kindergarten School receive?
A. 20:80:100B. 30:40:50 C. 40:50:60 D. 40:50:100
4. Jason paid P1, 680.00 for the three “Bayanihan” painting.
His brother Joshua wanted to buy 8 “Bayanihan”
paintings. How much would Joshua pay?
B. P3340 C. P4480 D. P5500
5. Michael wanted to go to his friend’s house which is 24 km
from his house. If he drives his car with a speed of 60 kph,
he will be there in 24 minutes. If he makes his speed
slower to 40 kph, how long would Kyla take to reach her
A. 24 min. B. 28 min. C. 32 min. D. 36 min.
1. B. 3000
2. A. /
3. A. 20:80:100
4. C. P 4480
5. D. 36 min
Solve these worded problems. Write your solution and answers on
Ask: Solve these worded problems. Write your solution and answers on a separate sheet
1. As a part-time dance instructor, Jeffrey receives P200.00 per hour if he works 2.5
hours a day. 3 times a week, how much will he earn in a month?
2. Mrs. Dela Cruz wants to buy twinning sala sets for her and her daughter who lives
next door. The original cost of the set is P25,395 75. If she was given P3 000.00
discount for each set, how much will she pay in all?
Solve these worded problems, Write your solution and answers on a separato
sheet of paper.
1. Thet donated 700 pcs of face shields to chosen people of barangay San
Nicolas. Each face shield cost P34.95 and she was given a discount of
P500.00, how much did Thet pay in all?
2. Mr Tuazon, a broker, sold two units of two-storey houses worth P965 526 05
each After getting his commission, which is P9 655 00 for each unit, how
much must he remit to the company?
Step by step po
What have you learned from this lesson?
gusto q lg ng points<3
Solve these multi-step worded problems. Write your solution on a
Ask: Solve these multi-step worded problems. Write your solution on a separate sheet of paper. (Use the rubric for problem-solving in scoring.)
1. Michael received his 13th Month Pay amounting to P22 875.75. He took P5 000.00 for his savings, and the rest were equally divided to his 3 siblings. How much did each sibling receive?
2. May wants to buy a fully furnished house that costs P3 582 360.00. If she has P2 358 000.00 in her bank, how much will she need to save monthly, if she wants to complete the money within 7 months.
please complete answe po.
Kung paano nya nakuha?
Alvin walked 0.30 km to Fred’s house, 0.48 km to
Ask: Alvin walked 0.30 km to Fred’s house, 0.48 km to Dino’s house and 0.50 km to the school gym. How far did Alvin walk?
A pair of sports shoes costs ₱ 1,308.50. Wally has saved only ₱1,189.50. How much does he still need to buy the shoes?
A bakery sells a cake for ₱250. The labor costs ₱32.50 per cake. Flour costs ₱31.85. Other costs add up to ₱92.10. What is the bakery’s profit for each cake?
In the first hour of hiking, the boy scouts covered a distance of 3.08 km. In the second hour, they covered a distance of 4.25 km. How many more km will they hike if the total distance they will cover is 12. 52 km?
With complete solution and step by step
1. 1.28 km
2. ₱ 117
3. ₱ 93.55
4. 5.19 km
– Brainliest please! I hope I helped. 🙂
Patty, a milkmaid, milked her cow and had two full
Ask: Patty, a milkmaid, milked her cow and had two full pails of fresh, creamy milk.
She put both pails of milk on a stick and set off to the market to sell the milk. As she
took steps towards the market, her thoughts took steps towards wealth. On her way,
she kept thinking about the money she would make from selling the milk. Then she
thought about what she would do with that money.
She was talking to herself and said, “Once I get the money, I’ll buy a chicken.
The chicken will lay eggs and I will get more chickens. They’ll all lay eggs, and I will
sell them for more money. Then, I’ll buy the house on the hill and everyone will envy
me.” She was very happy that soon she would be very rich. With these happy
thoughts, she marched ahead. But suddenly, she tripped and fell. Both the pails of
the milk fell and all her dreams were shattered. The milk spilled onto the ground, and
all Patty could do was cry. “No more dream,” she cried foolishly!
1. How does the illustration help in understanding what the girl feels?
2. Would you know how the girl feels without the illustration? Why?
3. What illustration will you draw to further show the situation in the story?
1. It does describe the feelings of the girl in the story
2. No, because we use our imagination based on what we read
1. Nina has † 135. She wants to buy a
Ask: 1. Nina has † 135. She wants to buy a book that costs 197.75. How much more does she need to buy it?
2. For seminar participants,the coordinator ordered 80 packed lunch for ₱10,000 how much did each coast?
3. Father wants Jose to fence their rectangular garden which is 25 m long and 22 m wide. How much fencing materials does Jose needs?
4. Nena is 12 years old. Angie is 3 years older than Nena. What is the sum of their ages?
5. Give the missing term: 20,60,(blank),540,1620.
6. Mr. Diaz had a rectangular lot which was 28 m long and 21 m wide. He sold it for ₱2,940,000. What was the price per square meter?
7. It takes one minute for Leo to complete 60 steps. Each of his steps is 50 cm long how far is Leo’s house from his school if it takes him 10 minutes to go to school without any delay?
8. A homing pigeon flew 1,000 miles in 8 days across different towns looking for its home. How many miles did it fly a day?
9. One school division had the following attendance in five days:
Tuesday-237, 326 students
Find the average daily attendance in that division
10. Lauro earns a daily wage by contract. He earned ₱325,₱370,₱390,₱405, and ₱385 in five days. What was his average wage in those five days.