If you are looking for the answer of normal body temperature who, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding normal body temperature who. Read it below.
1.Which of the following is true about enzymes?A. Enzymes increase
Which of the following is true about enzymes?
A. Enzymes increase the energy of activation
B. Enzymes lower the energy of activation
C. Enzymes do not affect the energy of activation
D. Enzymes remove the energy of activation
2. Enzymes acts best at a particular temperature called?
A. Catalytic Temperature
B. Optimum Temperature
C. Normal Body Temperature
D. None of the Above
3. An enzyme are organic that aids in cell function and metabolism. An enzyme is therefore acts best in what particular temperature?
A. 2 degree Celsius
B. 4 degree Celsius
C. 37 degrees Celsius
D. 18 degrees Celsius
4. Who is the proponent of Lock & Key Model of enzymes?
5. If the enzyme does not function as expected it means that:
A. The pH and temperature are contradicting to each other.
B. The buffers of a reactive body is more to be positive than negative.
C. The temperature is quite higher than the boiling point.
D. The pH is too far from the greatest pH required.
sana po makatulong
B. Choose the letter of the best answer.1. A baby
Ask: B. Choose the letter of the best answer.
1. A baby has a fever. What could her temperature be?
a. 37°C b. 36.5°C
2. What temperature best describes Baguio City on New Year’s Eve?
3. Boiling water has a temperature of
4. Annie has a high fever. With the use of a digital thermometer, her nurse
found out that her temperature was 40°C. How many degrees higher was
Annie’s temperature than the normal body temperature?
1°C b. 2°C
5. What is the temperature of a hot chocolate drink that is 9 °C below the
a 90°C b. 91°C
plsss answer this brainlest who answer this
thank you who answer this
yan lang po yung sagot
Directions: Encircle the letter of the correct answer1. What happens
Ask: Directions: Encircle the letter of the correct answer
1. What happens to the body if it does not have enough fluid needed to function normally?
D. Stress Management
2. Which of the following is not a cause of dehydration?
B. Too much water
C. High Fever
3. Which occurs when body temperature is lower than the normal average of 37 degrees Celsius?
4. What happens when the body temperature rises significantly beyond the normal temperature which is 37 degrees Celsius?
5. What is the temperature of a person who has hypothermia?
A. below 35
B. below 37
C. below 36
D. below 38
6. Which refers to the pressure one put in himself or herself that leads to a simple discomfort that might extend to worse, injury?
7. It refers to excessive loss of water from the body, usually through perspiration or sweating, urination, and evaporation.
8. Habitually consuming large amount of food in response to emotions instead of hunger.
D. Fueling for performance
9. Found to be one of the leading causes of overweight and obesity.
B. Internet addiction
C. Lack of sleep
D. Skipping of meals
10. People who spend more time eating while watching TV.
D. Fueling for performance
1.) letter A Im really sure
I know Im right you will get dehydrated
1. The ability of the body to maintain a relatively
Ask: 1. The ability of the body to maintain a relatively constant equilibrium
2. The study of butterflies and moths.
3. The human body’s normal temperature.
4. The father of zoology and biology
5. The science of naming/classification.
6. The study of primates.
7. It is the study of evolution as the basis fo
8. The study of the bodily processes that a
9. The study of ants.
10. The scientist who developed the theory of evolution
Hope it helps☆
3.) How many minutes have elapsed between 1:30 P.M. and
Ask: 3.) How many minutes have elapsed between 1:30 P.M. and 4:45 A.) 165 minutes
B.) 175 minutes
C.) 185 minutes
D.) 195 minutes
4.) The normal body temperature is 37°C. Who between the two is sick with fever? Why?
A.) Tina with a temperature of 107°F C.) None of the choices
B.) Rose with a temperature of 310.15 Kelvin (K)
D.) Cannot be determined
Nasa picture yung sagot
The school nurse of Bunducan Elementary School is getting thetemperature
Ask: The school nurse of Bunducan Elementary School is getting the
temperature of all parents who will return and get the module of their siblings. A
mother complained that she was not feeling well and her temperature was 38.2°C.
How many deegrees higher was her temperature than the normal body temperature?
What are the given facts?
What is the operation to be used?
What is the number sentence?
What is the answer?
A.TEMPERATURE WAS 38.2’C
hope it helps pakiaayos nalang ng degree sign po
Questions:1. What is homeostasis?2-6. To maintain the homeostasis in the
1. What is homeostasis?
2-6. To maintain the homeostasis in the human body, what are the nervous system and endocrine system needs to maintain in the normal range?
5. What will does the lung will do if there is a high concentration of carbon dioxide in the body?
6. What will the excretory system do when there is a low level of water in the blood?
7. If there is a high concentration of sugar in the blood what will endocrine system will do? 8. How do the nervous and endocrine systems respond to an increase in environmental
temperature to achieve homeostasis? 9. Give an example of positive feedback.
10. What might happen to a person who’s nervous and endocrine systems fail to maintain homeostasis?
Pemasang mabuti ang mga larawan Tutuyin ans
ne padanyos disenyo o ritmong ginamit. Isulat ang titik
w Musika at Sining 4. Patnubay ng Guro
Ashlev, Princess and Ivana got a digital thermometer to know
Ask: Ashlev, Princess and Ivana got a digital thermometer to know then
body temperatures. Ashley’s temperature was lower than the normal
body temperature by 2.7 C while Princess was higher than Ashley by
1.5 C. Ivana’s temperature was higher than Ashley by 0.7 but lower
than Princess by 0.8 0.
1. What is the body temperature
2. Who has the lowest temperature?
3. Who has the highest temperature?
4. What kind of problem is this?
Pasagot po please need ko po
Ibrebrainliest ko tamang sagot
4. Interpreting Expressions from word problems
a. 37-2.7= 34.3
b. 34.3+1.5= 35.8
c. 34.3+7= 35
Hope it helps…;)
23. What is the volume of this cube whose sides
Ask: 23. What is the volume of this cube whose sides is 5 dm?
A. 125 dm3
B. 120 m3
C. 115 dm3
D. 110 dm3
24. A wooden cube has a volume of 576 cm3, how many 8 cm3 cubes can you c
25. A can of cooking oil is 20 cm tall, the base is 15 cm long and 8 cm wide. Crec
a problem involving volume. _
26. Choose the more sensible temperature for the boiling water.
27. Find the estimated difference temperature of an air-conditioned room who
temperature is 1-4.8 °C and after an hour decreases to 25.9°C.
A. -11.1 °C
B. 11 °C
C. 40.7 °C
D. 41 °C
28. Select the appropriate temperature for iced cold tea.
29. From the normal body temperature, Alvin’s temperature rose by 2.5°C due
fever. What is Alvin’s body temperature?
A. 37.5 °C
B. 39 °C
C. 39.5 °C
D. 40.5 °C
30. The temperature reading is 38°C. It changed to 43.5°C, by how much
temperature was increased?
B. 4.5 °C
D. 5.5 °C
31. Arrange the given data below to create a word problem.
Direction: Read each item carefully. Write only the letter of
Ask: Direction: Read each item carefully. Write only the letter of the correct answer on the space
provided before the number.
– Study the temperature reading of the four patients of Dr. Cruz.
Name of Patient
11) Who has a fever?
12) Who has the normal body temperature?
13) How many degrees higher is the body temperature of Kenneth to the normal body
C. 2° C
14) How many degrees lower is the body temperature of Gloria to the normal body
C. 0.4° C
15) Who has the lowest temperature?
yan po ang answer ko
if you like my answer, kindly Brainiest this
Not only you can get the answer of normal body temperature who, you could also find the answers of Directions: Encircle the, Questions:1. What is, Direction: Read each, 3.) How many, and 23. What is.