If you are looking for the answer of nike air force 1 how much, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding nike air force 1 how much. Read it below.
A shoe store sells different kinds of shoes. One day,it
Ask: A shoe store sells different kinds of shoes. One day,it sold 35 pair of Nike at 205.50 a pair.how much was the total sales of Nike sold?
P7192.50 total sales
P205.50 x 35 pairs = P7192.50
1. What is NIKE really selling? What are customers really
Ask: 1. What is NIKE really selling? What are customers really buying? And how do customers deeply relate to the NIKE brand?
2. What strategy did NIKE use in terms of delivery to increased customer value?
What is NIKE really selling?
- Nike creates, develops, markets, and offers for sale a variety of athletic clothing, equipment, and accessories. The epidemic and its consequences on international supply chains continue to have an influence on Nike’s business outcomes and operations. Nike’s footwear sales to North American wholesale customers account for the majority of its revenue.
What are customers really buying?
- Customers are likely to feel happy wearing Nike sneakers if they serve their purpose. Customers will link the brand with positive feelings if they run quickly and comfortably. Similar to how attractive products encourage favorable feelings in consumers.
how do customers deeply relate to the NIKE brand?
- How pleased are you with Nike items, another question posed by Real Research? Surprisingly, 41.14% of respondents claim to be extremely satisfied. 23.45% of people say they are just somewhat satisfied. The Nike customer satisfaction survey demonstrates that most customers are therefore satisfied in some way with Nike goods.
What strategy did NIKE use in terms of delivery to increased customer value?
- Nike uses value-based and premium pricing tactics to set the price of and drive sales of their products. Consumer perception is used in value-based pricing to calculate the highest price that customers will accept for a product.
Hope it helps<3
1. If the price of Nikes dropped by 25% how
Ask: 1. If the price of Nikes dropped by 25% how likely would you be to buy more nikes?
Magkano po ba yung sinabi? Let’s say 25% of 1000, it becomes Php 750.00 so when you buy 3k worth of items you get 3 because the price is 1k whereas 25% is applied you get 4, 4 times 750 = 3k.
how to pronounce nike
Ask: how to pronounce nike
This company was inspired by the Greek goddess of victory, Nike.
the Nike shoes are 70% off. if the shoes are
Ask: the Nike shoes are 70% off. if the shoes are 9,000 PHP, how much is the discount
In SM sale, a Nike shoe was sold at P
Ask: In SM sale, a Nike shoe was sold at P 2 975.25 If the original price was P 3500.00. How much is the discount?
525.75 that’s the answer
is it possible to get Brainliest pls?
525.75 correct me if I am wrong
nike shop how mission?
Ask: nike shop how mission?
Nike Inc.’s corporate mission is “to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.” The company further states that everybody is an athlete, based on Nike founder Bill Bowerman’s statement, “If you have a body, you are an athlete.” This mission statement represents the company’s strategic goal
How does Nike segment their market?
Ask: How does Nike segment their market?
Nike had segmented their customers into four categories which are demographic, geographic psychographic, and behavioral segmentation. Psychographic segmentation for Nike is that they provide their customers variety of products that suits their interest and meets their standards
A nike shoes has an original price of php 4500.It
Ask: A nike shoes has an original price of php 4500.It has a discount of 20 percent .How much is the discount?How much is the sale price of the shoes?
the discount is php 900.00
the price is php 3600.00
The Mr. Reyes went to sm to buy Nike shoes.
Ask: The Mr. Reyes went to sm to buy Nike shoes. tag price is $3.500.00 given a discount of 15%. gal 1.) How much is the disscount ? 21 How much is the price?
The discount is 15%, so the amount of the discount is 15% of $3,500.00, or $525.00. The price after the discount is $3,500.00 – $525.00, or $2,975.00.
Not only you can get the answer of nike air force 1 how much, you could also find the answers of how to pronounce, The Mr. Reyes, A nike shoes, A shoe store, and nike shop how.