If you are looking for the answer of is who part of the united nations, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding is who part of the united nations. Read it below.
MULTIPLE CHOICE: Encircle the word of the correct answer 1.
Ask: MULTIPLE CHOICE: Encircle the word of the correct answer
1. It is believing in the existence of multiple Gods.
a. Monotheistic c. Polytheistic
b. Microeistic d. Polemmoneistic
2. It is an attitude that something is the case, or that some proposition about
the world is true.
a. Trust c. Faith
b. Confidence d. Belief
3. It is inclined to be sexually attracted to a person of the opposite sex.
a. Homosexual c. Bisexual
b. Heterosexual d. Polysexual
4. The smallest unit of the society
a. Barangay c. School
b. Family d. Community
5. It is the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation, or
the fact of being passed on in this way.
a. Tradition c. Practices
b. Customs d. Rituals
6. An adjective used by some people, particularly younger people, whose sexual
orientation is not exclusively heterosexual. Typically, for those who identify as
queer, the terms lesbian, gay, and bisexual are perceived to be too limiting
and/or fraught with cultural connotations they feel don’t apply to them.
a. Gay c. Lesbian
b. Bisexual d. Queer
7. It refers to the set of attitudes and practices that an individual adheres to in
relation to the political systems and actors within his or her society.
Political Identity c. Personal Identity
a. Family Identity d. Religious Identity
8. It is the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power especially a
personal God or Gods.
a. Gender c. Nationality
b. Sex d. Religion
9. Groups within the nation these are the smaller cultural groups that share
specific environments, traditions and histories that are not necessarily
subscribed by the mainstream culture.
a. Nationality c. Sex
b. Ethnic d. Religion
10.Refers to the people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs
from their sex assigned at birth.
a. Transgender c. Bisexual
b. Gay d. Lesbian
11.It is the identity that is tied to being part of a nation or country – a ‘’group of
people who share the same history, traditions and language’’ and who
inhabits in a particular territory delineated by a political border and
controlled by the government.
a. Gender c. Nationality
b. Sex d. Religion
12.It is a biological characteristics of human such as male or female, man or
woman, boy or girl.
a. Sex c. Gender
b. Nationality d. Religion
13.It refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviors, activities and attributes
that a given society considers appropriate for men and women.
a. Sex c. Religion
b. Gender d. Nationality
14.It is the range of possible values for any characteristic, physical or mental,
of human beings.
a. Human Identity c. Human Variation
b. Human Reaction d. Human Behavior
15.It is a strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual
apprehension rather than proof.
a. Belief c. Faith
b. Trust d. Confident
sorry po yan lang po ang alam ko
Directions: Read and analyze each statement below. Put a on
Ask: Directions: Read and analyze each statement below. Put a on provided if it is a part of United Nation Development Programs and X if it is NOT. the space
1. No school fees and free access to educational materials and facilities in schools to ensure that all children attend classes. This eliminates poor families concept that education is only for those who can afford it. Finances can include donor assistance from partnerships with private groups.
2. Expanded access to sexual and reproductive health information and services. These includes family planning information campaign and services.
3. Distribution of free, effective and efficient insecticide-treated bed rets to families especially in malaria and dengue-endemic areas. 4. Reform and enforce legislation protecting and empowering women’s and children’s rights.
5. Allowing government-owned hospitals, health centers, schools and other. social service institutions free access to electricity, water, sanitation and internet using sustainable and renewable energies like solar panels, wind and geothermal generators
: matinong ans sana :)
Martial LawNationIGOCentral Administrative Org.people think that these terms mean same
Ask: Martial Law
Central Administrative Org.
people think that these terms mean same thing
between 200,000 and 300,000 years ago
The term “state”, “nation”, and “government” are used interchangeably because many
Miguel Lopez de Legazpi established the first Spanish settlement in Cebu.
The Philippine government comprises the executive, legislative, and judicial branches.
The term state was derived from a Latin word that means “born”.
The Philippines and other Southeast Asian islands may have been sites of human evolution
The Executive power is yested in the President of the Philippines
A nation functions as a cultural and psychological entity, whereas a state exists as a political unit
The datu served as chieftain, legislator, and judge in his barangay.
The Judiciary has the power to create, amend, or repeal laws,
The World Bank promotes international monetary stability and cooperation
Article 1 of the 1987 Constitution defines the territory of the Philippines.
Part of the President’s control power is the authority to propose the annual budget of congress.
A state is a political unit in charge for the conduct of its own affairs.
Control is the selection by the proper authority of an individual who is to exercise the
powers and functions of a given office.
A territorial nation is populated by a single ethnic group.
The Katipunan_sought assimilation of the Philippines as a province of Spain,
representation in the Cortes, and equality of Filipinos and Spaniards before the law.
The shaping of client economies is primarily done by non-government organizations of
the developed world.
A developed country is a state inhabited by people who identify themselves as a nation
on account of a common culture, history, and language, among others.
The Schurman Commission served as a transitional government during the American
period preparatory to the resumption of Philippine independence.
Former President Corazon Aquino nroclaimed a Croodom
Paki sagut po no need po ako Char so yung totoo
PART II – Directions: Write TRUE if the statement is
Ask: PART II – Directions: Write TRUE if the statement is correct and FALSE if incorrect. Write your answer on the
space provided. (Isulat sa patlang ang salitang TRUE kung ito ay tama at FALSE kung ito ay mali.)
_________1. Lucio San Pedro is known as a “romantic nationalist.
_________2. Nicanor Abelardo is known as the “Father of the Kundiman” and belongs to the “Triumvirate of Filipino
_________3. Alfredo Buenaventura is a National Artist for Music in 1988.
_________4. Rodolfo S. Cornejo was considered “the first Filipino composer who received an honorary degree from a
government recognized music school in the United States.”
_________5. Felipe P. De Leon Sr. two operas, Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo, are considered his masterpieces
hope it helps
Directions: Read each question carefully. Choose the letter of the
Ask: Directions: Read each question carefully. Choose the letter of the correct
1. An Editorial is an example of what kind of text?
a. News b. Persuasive c. Descriptive d. Narrative
2. What does an Introduction contain?
a. Newspeg b. Reaction c. Comment d. Summary
3. Which statement can be a part of an Introduction?
a. This year marks the 5th centenary of Christianity in the Philippines.
b. Year 2021 is not just an ecclesial celebration, but also a festivity of who
we are as a people and nation.
c. Frankly speaking, the government has no obligation to join the
d. All Christians must be united in celebrating this once in a lifetime event.
4. In what part of the Editorial do we give suggestions and recommendations?
a. Introduction b. Newspeg c. Body d. Ending
5. Topic: Child Seat Belt Law
Which statement connects as an Ending of the issue?
a. Republic Act (RA) 11229 known as the “Child Safety in Motor Vehicles
Act” was signed into law by the President on February 22, 2019.
b. Motor vehicle crashes are a major public health problem in the country.
c. The law is also in accordance with the international standards set by the
d. We’ll just have to hold our patience and obey first till our lawmakers
sana po makatulong
Write a 250-word essay about this quote, “People ofdifferent religions
Ask: Write a 250-word essay about this quote, “People of
different religions and cultures live side by side in almost
every part of the world, and most of us have overlapping
identities which unite us with very different groups. We can
love what we are, without hating what – and – who – we are
not. We can thrive in our own tradition, even as we learn
from others, and come to respect their teachings.” – Kofi
Annan, Former Secretary-General of the United Nations
It looks like there aren’t any great matches for your search
Directions: Choose only the letter of your correct answer.1. Your
Ask: Directions: Choose only the letter of your correct answer.
1. Your leaders have great responsibilities on their shoulders.
A Become an active member of the Church and community
B. Pray for your leader
C. Get to know your country
D. Your nation is part of your identity
2. Being a citizen defines who and what you are as a Filipino.
A. Pray for your leaders
B. Your nation is part of your identity
C.Get to know your country
D. Loving your country
3. You must show your respect for your parents and those in authority
A. Loving your country
B. Do your duty as a citizen
C. Get to know your country
D. Pray for your leader
4. They feel their oneness with their kapwa-Filipino whenever they face challenges
A. Loving your country
B. Patriotism unites citizens
C. Your nation is part of your identity D. Patriotism is treasuring your heroes and heritage
5. It is better if communities collaborate for the betterment of the country
A. Pray for your leader
B. Become an active member of the community
C. Get to know your country
D.Loving your country
tama po yan Sana po makatulong
No. NaCountryTimeIme1234567BradleyAustralia3:51:55McGeeDavid Millar Scotland3:51:59Halmar Spain3:52:01ZubeldiaJan Ullrich Germany3:52:01Victor HugoColumbia3:52:05PenaTylerUnited States of3:52:05Hamilton
Ask: No. Na
David Millar Scotland
Jan Ullrich Germany
United States of
United States of
6. How many cyclists were from the USA?
State the slowest time record.
8 Who was in the lead for this part of the race?
If you are going to arrange the order of the
cyclist using their last name, who will be the
third in the line?
10. How many countries were presented in the
Read each sentence below and decide if it’s a fact or an opinion.
11. The heart, lungs, liver, small intestine, and large intestine are
examples of intemal organs of a human body.
12. June 12 is treated as a national holiday in the Philippines, in
celebration of the independence day of the country.
13.It is better to live in Singapore than in Japan.
I don’t know if all of these are correct but I hope it helps :>
LEARNING TASK 1: "Quick Wins Program” (Written Works)Directions: Read and
Ask: LEARNING TASK 1: “Quick Wins Program” (Written Works)
Directions: Read and analyze each statement below. Put a on the space provided if it is a part of United Nation
Development Programs and X if it is NOT.
1. No school fees and free access to educational materials and facilities in schools to ensure that all children
attend classes. This eliminates poor families’ concept that education is only for those who can afford it. Finances can
include donor assistance from partnerships with private groups.
2. Expanded access to sexual and reproductive health information and services. These includes family planning
information campaign and services.
3. Distribution of free, effective and efficient insecticide-treated bed nets to families especially in malaria and
4. Reform and enforce legislation protecting and empowering women’s and children’s rights.
5. Allowing government-owned hospitals, health centers, schools and other social service institutions free access
to electricity, water, sanitation and internet using sustainable and renewable energies like solar panels, wind and
1.☑️ 2.☑️ 3.☑️ 4. ☑️ 5. ☑️
I'RE SR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL (formerlt. Vatronal High School Zamora
Ask: I’RE SR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL (formerlt. Vatronal High School Zamora St., Asis I. Mendez, Cavite Activity 2. Identifying Primary and Secondary Sources * Secondary Source: a record of an event written by someone not there at the time Primary Source: a record made by people who saw or took part in an event (originates from the past) II. Directions: Determine if the source is Primary (P) or Secondary (S). Write P if the source is Primary and S if it is Secondary. Write your answer on the space provided before each item. 1. The developments in the Revolutionary War. 2. A letter written by George Washington to his mother about the latest 3. The Diary of Anne Frank – the published diary of a teenage girl who experiences the Holocaust first hand. 4. Your World History textbook or an encyclopedia. 5. The information from the museum tour guide who shows you around the exhibit and shares facts with you. 6. A biography about the second president, John Adams. 7. A movie showing the life of George Washington.. 8. A webpage talking about how life may have been in ancient Greece. 9. A friend telling you about his teacher last year. 10. A journal written by Sequoyah about how he created the cherokee alphabet. 11. A newspaper article from 2001 describing the great depression in the 1920’s. 12. Another student reading a report about the tanks from World War 1. 13. An Indian’s journal describing what it was like to meet white settlers for the first time. 14. The United States Constitution. 15. An interview with a soldier about what it was like in Iraq
Not only you can get the answer of is who part of the united nations, you could also find the answers of Martial LawNationIGOCentral Administrative, MULTIPLE CHOICE: Encircle, Directions: Choose only, No. NaCountryTimeIme1234567BradleyAustralia3:51:55McGeeDavid Millar, and LEARNING TASK 1:.