If you are looking for the answer of is who non profit, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding is who non profit. Read it below.
Innovation is a common thing in the ICT industry. The
Ask: Innovation is a common thing in the ICT industry. The _______________ media is a non-profit service designed to help the people who have visual and reading impairments.
A. Assistive B. Folksonomy C. Blogging D. Social
Assistive Media, Inc. is a nonprofit Internet-based reading service to serve people with visual and reading impairments
Who are the stakeholders of your school? Give specific examples
Ask: Who are the stakeholders of your school? Give specific examples and state
why they are important for the maintenance of your school’s stability as a
teachers, staff members, students, parents, families, community members, local business leaders, and elected officials such as school board members.
They are the partners of the school leaders in making the schools conducive to teaching and learning.
POSTTESTI. Directions: Read each statement carefully. Write TRUE if the
I. Directions: Read each statement carefully. Write TRUE if the statement is correct and
FALSE if the Statement does not fit the description.
1. For-profit corporations, its sole purpose is to make profits available to their members.
2. Non-profit organizations do raise money, but their main purpose is to use these funds for
a particular humanitarian cause.
3. Business-to-business (B2B) markets to other businesses or organizations who purchase
the product as part of a corporate process or use the product in the production of the
finished goods they offer to customers.
4. Telecommunication companies are example of Non-Profit Company.
5. Business-to-consumer (B2C) markets to target the attention on customers or the people
who purchase finished goods or products.
6. Foundation, Church, School is an example of profit organization,
7. Companies or organizations may do both B2B and B2C marketing by targeting different
types of customers.
PA BRAINLIEST AT PA FOLLOW
1. The first level supervisor manage the work of members
Ask: 1. The first level supervisor manage the work of members who are directly involved in the production of products and delivery of services of the organization. True or False?
2. Profit sharing arrangements are additional compensation given to employees based on the outcome of company profitability rates. True or False?
3. Merit increases are additional compensations given to individuals who have performed exceptionally well. True or False?
4. Extrinsic rewards are monetary or material rewards. True or False?
5. Intrinsic rewards are non-monetary rewards given to employee who performed well. True or False?
di ko po alam yung no.5
thnx me later
A type of manager who is working in government or
Ask: A type of manager who is working in government or in a non-profit organization. pa answer naa
they are non profit organizations of workers who buy a
Ask: they are non profit organizations of workers who buy a fruits at a low priced until these two members at a low price too
Agricultural and Food Marketing Manegement
not an activity to which organisation turns it’s attention at the end...
traders and retailers,low purchase price and high quality.
hopes it helps
non profit service designed to help people who have visual
Ask: non profit service designed to help people who have visual and reading impairments
National Committee for sight prevention is a non-profit and non-government umbrella organization of agencies, which involved in the prevention of blindness and promotion of eye health in the Philippines.
It is a non- profit service designed to help people
Ask: It is a non- profit service designed to help people who have visual and reading
impairments. A database of audio recordings is used to read to the user.
a. ICT b. Assistive Media c. Client computers
B. assisive media
as the terms says assistive. made for use of the PWDs aid.
1. Who are the stakeholders ofwhy they are important fornon-profit
Ask: 1. Who are the stakeholders of
why they are important for
Stakeholders of nonprofits include both internal and external actors including volunteer board members, paid staff, program directors and volunteers, congregants, and association members. Broad communities and governments are also stakeholders as are clients and the families of those served.
tulongan niyo po din ako please salamat!
13. Ownership of a corporation is through stockholders who own
Ask: 13. Ownership of a corporation is through stockholders who own shares in the
A. Non-profit corporation C. Profit corporation
B. Non-stock corporation D. Stock corporation
Learn english B)
Not only you can get the answer of is who non profit, you could also find the answers of A type of, POSTTESTI. Directions: Read, It is a, Who are the, and they are non.