If you are looking for the answer of is who is the same as whose, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding is who is the same as whose. Read it below.
PASAGOT PO HEHE THANKYOU.Make connections by identifying if the lines
Ask: PASAGOT PO HEHE THANKYOU.
Make connections by identifying if the lines are text-to-self, text-to-text, and text-to-world.
1. The couple had a son named Bayabas whose task was to take good care of their three fat carabaos.
2. Once there was a boy who was so lazy, and his name was Juan Tamad.
3. floilo took its name from Irong-trong, the old name of the city of Iloilo, a tongue of land that sticks out like a nose on the South of Iloilo River.
4. The world was confronted with several pandemics before. This is the first cause by a corona virus.
5. Barangay officials strictly prohibit residents to go out from their homes during Enhanced Community Quarantine. 6. She read from the news that there is an increase number of individuals tested positive of COVID19.
7. I remember my high school days as I read this a story.
8. The ending of this story is the same from the story I read before.
9. This movie is similar to the passage I read before whose author and editor is the same person.
10. The video we watched is somewhat the same as what we studied yesterday in English.
1.text to text
2.text to self
3.text to world
4.text to world
5.text to text
6.text to self
7. text to self
8.text to self
9.text to self
10.text to text
pls give me brainliest
2. Laura drives for 3 hours at 44 km/h. Kate
Ask: 2. Laura drives for 3 hours at 44 km/h. Kate drives 144 km in 4 hours. (a) Who travels the greater distance? (b) Whose speed is the slower? (c) How far would Laura travel if she drove for 3 hours at the same speed as Kate?
answer it properly. with solution po yung sagot
b. the slower is the 44 km -slow
a. the 144 is the fastes
c. all most 4hous and half
A.Kate travels the greater distance
B.kate’s speed is the slower
A.lauya’s distance : 44×3=132km
kate’s distance : 144km
so kate travels the greater distance
B.lauya‘s speed : 44km/h
kate‘s speed :144km/4 =36km/h
so kate‘s speed is the slower
C.the samp speed as kate is 36km/h
so the distance is 36x3 =108km
i hope i helped
2. Construct the probability distribution for each random variable .
Ask: 2. Construct the probability distribution for each random variable . a. The random variable represents the number of heads that occur when you toss 4 coins at the same time. b. The random variable represents the number of male children in a 3-child family. c. The random variable represents the amount gain by a person who buys a 20peso ticket from a total of 1000 tickets for a raffle whose winner will obtain ₱5,000.
A. Let X be the random variable that represents the number of heads
X ~ N(4, 6) where the expectation is 4 and 6 is the variance. The pd is then given by the poisson random variable = 4,5,6,7,8,9
B. Y = Summation(X_i + e) +4
C. Let X be the first order borel field, X = 2000, 4000… 65000
I am a 3 digit number and a product of
Ask: I am a 3 digit number and a product of two 2-digit numbers whose ones digit have a sum of 10 and whose tens digits are the same. The sum of my digits is 12. Who am I?
26 x 24= 624
multiply 26 and 24 and you get is 624. add 6,2, and 4 and now you get is 12. The same tens digits is 2, sum of one’s digit is 10, 6+4=10.
compare or contrast1. People who walk to work are healthier
Ask: compare or contrast
1. People who walk to work are healthier than whose who drive.
2. Half cup of ice cream has the same fat content as ten peanuts
3. Japan exports more cars to the world than other country does.
4. The stores are crowded however ,I can still buy what I need
5. Both political parties have plans for the extra campaign funds.
because Contrast is kaibahan
There is popular saying which goes: "Tell ne who your
There is popular saying which goes: “Tell ne who your friends are and I shall tell who you are.” While some say “opposite attracts”., There are others who claim, “birds of the same feather flock together”.
Your self-soncept affects the kind of group you choose to be part of in the same way what the groups you join affect the way you see yourself
Do you choose to be with people who have character traits opposite your own?
If you are shy, do you consciouslyvbecome part of a group whose members are more outgoing than you?
If your parents,siblings, and other close family members are warm and friendly individuals who easily get along well with others, do you find yourself having the personality traits?
1. A smartphone manufacturer gets an order for manufacturing 1,000
Ask: 1. A smartphone manufacturer gets an order for manufacturing 1,000 units. He has 50 workers who can do the job. There are two ways to complete this order. The first method is that 200 units will be assigned for every 10 workers. The second method is to distribute the different parts of the smartphone unit to all the 50 workers in a manner that only one group of workers does the same job for all the 1,000 units.
a. Unity of command
c. Equity d. Division of Work Explanation whose work falls short of their full
A. UNITY OF COMMAND
I HOPE IS HELP :>
Each four neighbors whose name are sean, maria, sarah, and
Ask: Each four neighbors whose name are sean, maria, sarah, and bryan has a different occupation (editor,banker,chef,and dentist) From the following clues determine the occupation of each neighbors 1. maria gets home from work after the banker before the dentist 2.Sarah who is the last to get home from work is not editor 3. the dentist and sarah live for work at the same time 4. the banker lives next door to bryan
Clue 1 = arrangement to home home
= banker , Maria, dentist (therefore Maria could be chef or editor)
Clue 2 = Sarah to last to get home and not an editor.
Clue 3 = dentist and Sarah live for work at the same time. (therefore Sarah could only be a banker or chef)
Using Clue 2 that Sarah is the last to get home, therefore she could not be a banker in Clue 1.
Therefore Sarah is the Chef.
Using Clue 1, Maria is the editor.
Therefore the arrangement of going home is banker, Maria (editor), dentist, Sarah (chef).
The remaining occupation for Sean and Bryan are banker & dentist.
Clue 4 = banker lives next door to Bryan
Therefore Bryan is the dentist and Sean is the Banker.
The Occupation of each individual is Maria = Editor, Sarah = Chef, Bryan = Dentist and Sean = Banker.
C. Solve each problem carefully.1. A truck travels for 3
Ask: C. Solve each problem carefully.
1. A truck travels for 3 hours at 48 km/h and then for 2 hours at 53 km/h
What is the total distance travelled by the truck?
2. Laura drives for 3 hours at 44 km/h. Kate drives 144 km in 4 hours.
(a) Who travels the greater distance?
(b) Whose speed is the slower?
(c) How far would Laura travel if she drove for 3 hours at the same speed
1. 250 km
2. Laura travels 132 km. Kate drives at 36 km/h
c. 108 km
Read each statement carefully.classify them as to.A.text-text-connection B.text-self-connectionC.text-world-connection21. This movie
Ask: Read each statement carefully.classify them as to.
21. This movie is similar to the passage I read before whose author and editor is the same person.
22. The video we watched is somewhat the same as what we studied yesterday in Mathematics
23. The character in the story is similar to my experiences as a working student who was able to assist my parents in sending my other siblings to school until all of us became successful professionals.
24. This incident reminds me of our happy days with our grandparents when they were still alive.
25. The news report led me to recall the actual situation that our country is facing now.
pa sagot po guys please
test po namin to