If you are looking for the answer of is how you like that a bside, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 3 FAQ regarding is how you like that a bside. Read it below.
ScoreDale.MULTIPLE CHOICE: Wite the letter of the correct answer on
MULTIPLE CHOICE: Wite the letter of the correct answer on the space provided before each number
the points that lie on the same line is said to be
2 congruent means
Which of the following is an example of a point?
edge of a table b. side of a blackboard C tip of a pen
d. top of a box
4 This symbol is called
5. What congruence of the triangle is the statement below?
“I wo sides and an included angle of one triangle are congruent respectively to two sides and an included
angle of another triangle, then the triangles are congruent
2. ASA Congruence b. SAS Congruence C SSA Congruence d. SSS Congruence
6. AABC = ADEF, which segment is congruent to AB?
7. In each pair of triangles, parts are congruent as marked. Which pair of triangles is congruent by SAS?
A 8. What is the measure of LC?
9. IT SAGE * AOLD, then AEAG is congruent to
10. If two angles and an included side of one triangle are congruent respectively to two angles and an included side of another
triangle, then the triangles are congruent by congruence postulate.
11. IF SUM E APRO, which angle is congruent ZR?
c. 15 cm
d. 20 cm
For items 13 – 15: Given ASAY ATWO
13. If AY = 10 cm, WO =
a. 5 cm
b. 10 cm
14. Z SYA
15. m2T = 50°; m_W= 35°; m2O =
need Lang po
Correct me if im wrong po
5.Id bring my atm card____i run out of cash. 6.He
Ask: 5.Id bring my atm card____i run out of cash. 6.He was late in coming to school. ___he had a valid reasn. 7.We cannot go across ____the rainwater flooded the streets. 8.Jam enjoys painting ____baking and sewing as her favorite pastime. 9.father managed to go upstairs his ankles hurt. 10. Dont forget to drink plenty of water___ youll be dehydrated. (because, bsides, however although , incase, otherwise)
1. Which of these is a one-dimensional figure?pointbline2. What do
Ask: 1. Which of these is a one-dimensional figure?
2. What do you call the coplanar lines that do not meet?
c. plane d none of these
a intersecting lines o parallel lines
3. These are points that lie on the same line
C concurrent lines d skew tin
a collinear points b. coplanar points acoplanar lines d point of interes
4. The common endpoint of the two non-collinear rays of an angle is called
a vertex bsides
Cray d angle
5. If the hour hand of a clock is at 6 and the minute hand of a clock is at 3, what is th
the minute hand and the hour hand of the clock?
a acute b. obtuse c right d straight
6. What is the measure of the angle formed between the minute hand and the hour
If the time is 6.00 pm?
C. 60° d. 270°
7 What is the sum of the measure of the two angles if they are supplementary?
8. What do you call the common end point of the two different rays forming an angle
c. midpoint d bisector
9. If two angles form a linear pair, then they are
d A only
a both A and B
a adjacent b supplementary
10. A line that intersects two or more parallel lines is called
a. skew lines
b transversal line c parallel lines
11. The pair or corresponding angles, alternate-interior angles, alternato oxion
c. congruent d. intersecting
a. adjacent angles b. linear pair
c. congruent d. intersecting
2) parallel lines