If you are looking for the answer of is how come the same as why, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding is how come the same as why. Read it below.
Answer the following questions below:1. Which marble comes in first
Ask: Answer the following questions below:
1. Which marble comes in first after releasing the ruler?
2. Why is it so?
3. Have you tried it again and again? Does your record have any changes in results? Why?
4. How about objects being tossed upward? Would they hit the ground at the same time?
5. When the objects to be tossed upward are of different weight, would they require same amount of force in
order to have the same level of toss?
1. The marble track is made of two plastic rulers with grooves to guide the marbles. One or more marbles are released …
sorry i only know the number 1
1. What is the problem of the persona in the
Ask: 1. What is the problem of the persona in the chant?
2. Why are the personas eagerly waiting for the coming of the rain?
3. Why do you think children commonly sing the chant?
4. Have you ever been in the same situation as with the personas in the poem? How did you feel?
where is the chant and poem that being determined in questions?
We usually experience thunder and lightning during the summer months
Ask: We usually experience thunder and lightning during the summer months in the afternoon and evening hours.
On your own observation how do they happen, lightning comes first followed by thunder or they happen at the same time?
Lightning comes first before the thunder because light travels faster than sound.
God bless hope it helps
Though occurring throughout the year, thunderstorms are more likely during the spring and summer months. They originate from the process of convection, where warm air rises, and cold air sinks.
On a warm, moist day, heated air rises and condenses to form cloud, which builds up and eventually precipitates rain. Moving air in the cloud can give off electric charges that lead to the triggering of lightning bolts. While lightning itself is already a potential hazard, the associated hail, winds and heavy downpours of rain in thunderstorms can cause disruption to our infrastructure and transport systems.
How many days a woman bleeds or experience menstruation?Based on
Ask: How many days a woman bleeds or experience menstruation?
Based on the markings in the calendar, how many days a woman takes to
complete the menstrual cycle?
Do you think all woman have the days of same menstrual cycle? Why or
An old adage about menstruation says that the blood coming out is filthy.
Do you believe in this belief? Why or why not?
PIVOT 4A CALABARZON Science
2.28 days long
3.No because every woman has a different menstrual cycle period so it varies.
4. I’m not sure but maybe yes. Mostly oldies experiences these.
we usualy experience lightning ang thunder on summer months in
Ask: we usualy experience lightning ang thunder on summer months in the afternoon and evening hours On yoyr own observation how do they happen,lightning comes first and followed by thunder or they happen at the same time why?
If we are watching the sky, we see the lightning before we hear the thunder. That is because light travels much faster than sound waves. We can estimate the distance of the fightning by counting how many seconds it takes until we hear the thunder.Thunder and lightning occur at roughly the same time although you see the flash of lightning before you hear the thunder. This is because light travels much faster than sound.A person on the ground sees the lightning flash before hearing the thunder because light at a speed of around 300,000,000 meters per second travels much faster than sound which moves at 340 meters per second.
pa brainliest mhiema
Processing Questions: 1. How did you come up with your
Ask: Processing Questions: 1. How did you come up with your meaning about the concept/ things listed above? 2. Do you have the same meaning with your classmate? Why or why not?
4. Why do you think the father happily welcomed his
Ask: 4. Why do you think the father happily welcomed his returning son?
5.How did the older son react to what his father did to his brother upon coming home?
6. If you were the older son, would you feel the same way? Why or why not?
4.The son started his speech: ‘Father, I’ve sinned against God, I’ve sinned before you; … The goal of this story was, if you are truly remorseful of your mistakes, you will be extravagantly welcomed with … He is happy when he sees growth. … earthly father we know we will find love and extravagant compassion on our journey.
5.The older son is critical of his father’s desire to celebrate his brother’s homecoming … Jesus tells these parables immediately after certain Pharisees and scribes … in the parable is the motive that prompts the younger son to return home
6.When you know how you feel, you can’t be manipulated by other’s emotions; nor can you blame … Giving and receiving are parts of the same loving continuum. If … Look to yourself first. … family of origin for the way you are today, any more than you can hold your mate and children responsible for your personal happiness.
sana po makatulong
give me brainlist plss
Guide Questions:1. How did you come up with your answer?
Ask: Guide Questions:
1. How did you come up with your answer? How do you feel about it?
Based from the activity above, do you think every adolescents would experience
the same? Why?
1. i analyze the question very well before giving an answer. i feel satisfied about it.
2. every adolescents would not experience the same way around because everyone of us are different in many ways, like for example: in analysis, generating of answers, conclusion and many more.
What was his greatest failure as an apostle? How did
Ask: What was his greatest failure as an apostle?
How did Jesus react on his sin?
If a “Peter” comes to your life doing the same sin against you for three times, will you still forgive him/her? Why?
ano subject nyan english ba yan?
religion Yung subject
1. Have you been to places like these?2.Why is it
Ask: 1. Have you been to places like these?
2.Why is it good to visit them?
3.How does the wind blow on beaches? Does it come from the same direction?
2. The air is fresh and the sun light is good.
Sadly I Cant Answer Number 3.
Brainliest Please :)
Not only you can get the answer of is how come the same as why, you could also find the answers of we usualy experience, Guide Questions:1. How, 1. Have you, Processing Questions: 1., and Answer the following.