If you are looking for the answer of how to put however in the middle of a sentence, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 2 FAQ regarding how to put however in the middle of a sentence. Read it below.
WHAT I CAN DOHow did you find the preceding activities?
Ask: WHAT I CAN DO
How did you find the preceding activities? Were they easy? m sure they were
In the next activity, you are going to apply the lessons you have leared in the
Direction: Put a check mark (/) to the sentence that stating corect preparedness
before, during and after a typhoon and put a wrong mark )
incorrect Write your answer on your answer sheet
1 Mang Jose is a farmer He observed the vis dark and seems it is about
to rain. The wind is moist and cold. He then turned on his radio and listened to
2. Mila is a Kindergarten pupil
. They do not have class because their area is
affected by the Typhoon Ompong with signal number 1. There was the rain, so she
went to play with their neighbour.
3. The Duinuan family planned to hold a birthday celebration in a resort this
Saturday. However, the weather forecaster announced that a Typhoon is coming
and will be affecting the area where the Duinuan family lives. So, they postponed
their planned family occasion
4. Bugan’s family lives in the middle of their field. They do not have TV or
radio or phone to get latest update about Typhoon One Monday, she woke up early
to prepare for school But she noticed that there was a heavy rain and strong wind
She looked around and realized that there is a typhoon. So, she decided not to go to
5. Archie and Karyl are in Grade V. They live far from school. When it is rainy
during schooldays, they always think there is typhoon. Therefore, they always get
absent from class.
Yan po ung tamang sagot
1. What is the appropriate transition signal for comparing in
Ask: 1. What is the appropriate transition signal for comparing in the sentence below?
Zeng thought his cat might be killed
what happened to his chickens.
A. different to
C. similar to
B. in contrast to
D. opposite to
2. Which transition signal for comparing should be used to complete the sentence below?
There are traditions and beliefs of Thais which are
A different to
C. opposite to
B. in contrast to
D. the same with
3. What is the appropriate transition signal for contrasting should be used in the sentence
below? This ceremony has been performed by the peasants since time immemorial,
C. similar to
B. compared to
D. the same with
4. What do you call the text that contains facts about people, places, things, or events?
5. In comparing cultures of Asian countries like Thailand and Philippines, which graphic
organizer is most appropriate to use for comparing?
A. Schematic Diagram
B. Organizational Chart
D. Venn Diagram
6. In comparing, what part in the Venn Diagram is filled in when putting similarities
between two things or ideas?
A. All parts of the circle
B. Intersection/Middle part
D. Universal set
7. Listed below are parts of the culture which are being compared between Asian
countries like Thailand and the Philippines except
A. religion and practices
C. traditions and beliefs
B. pop culture and entertainment D. science and technology
8. Why do we need to compare and contrast our culture to other countries?
A. To simply compare and contrast
C. To love our culture
B. To appreciate diversity of cultures
D. To know their culture
9. Celebrating festivities and respecting elders are common traditional practices of both
Thais and Filipinos. What ideas are expressed in the sentence?
10. Before expressing your opinion based from a text that is comparing and contrasting,
what should be done first?
A. Identify the author
C. identify the signals used
B. Identify how it is written
D. identify similarities and differences
11. What is the process of looking into one thing or person as alike to establish
12. Choose the best answer to the question. We need to compare and contrast persons,
things, and ideas in order to…
A. draw out information from a text C. picture out similarities
B. give an opinion of certain issue D. make a Venn Diagram
13. Both Rajah Sulayman and Jose Rizal fought for freedom and independence. What idea
is expressed by the underlined word?
14. In order for the writer to write his or her opinion based from any topic or issue, the
opinion should be based from
15. In stating an opinion stating comparison or contrast, what should we do first?
A. Analyze only one picture being shown
B. Make sure that there is an evidence as basis.
C. Draw a diagram showing similarities and differences.
D. Analyze a diagram showing similarities and differences.
1. Zeng though his cat might be killed similar to what happened to his chickens.
2. There are traditions and beliefs of Thais which are the same with the Filipinos.
3. This ceremony has been performed by the peasants since time immemorial, however nothing happened.
4. Expository writing is a text that contains facts about people, places, things or events.
5. Venn Diagram is the most appropriate graphic organizer to use for comparing cultures of Asian countries because it shows all the possible relations between Philippines and Thailand.
6. Intersection or middle part
7. Science and technology
8. To appreciate diversity of cultures
10. Identify similarities and differences
12. Picture out similarities
15. Analyze a diagram showing similarities and differences
Read the links for more references about this topic: