If you are looking for the answer of how to know if whole chicken is cooked, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 1 FAQ regarding how to know if whole chicken is cooked. Read it below.
What I knowRead the problems carefully. Solve for the correct
Ask: What I know
Read the problems carefully. Solve for the correct answer.
1. The barangay street cleaner is assigned to clean 34 of the whole Laurel St. If he
cleaned 23 of it on that clay, how much was left to clean on the next day?
2. Riza filled a pitcher with orange juice up 13 full then poured 57 of the pitcher into a
glass. What fraction of the total pitcher did she pour into the glass?
3. A bag of peanuts is 23 kilo. If you have 14 of a bag, how many kilo does it weigh?
4. A glass of lemonade took 34 Scoops of sugar to make. If you wanted to make 3
glasses, how many scoops of sugar would you need?
5. Rona bought some packs of dried mangoes at the 24 hr store and ate 17 of a pack
each week. How much would she have eaten after 4 weeks?
6.A bottle of softdrinks had 68 grams of sugar in it. If Glenda drank 3 full bottles, how
many grams of sugar did she clrink?
7. Jovy cooked 56 kilograms of chicken joy for their dinner. If they only ate 34 of the
amount she cooked, how much did they eat?
1.subtract the given numbers
2.add the given numbers
3.add the numbers
4.multiply the numbers
5.multiply the numbers
6.multiply the numbers
Not only you can get the answer of how to know if whole chicken is cooked, you could also find the answers of and What I knowRead.