If you are looking for the answer of how test for diabetes, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding how test for diabetes. Read it below.
how to get rid of diabetes
Ask: how to get rid of diabetes
stop eating sweets and don’t eat too much rice
Although there’s no cure for type 2 diabetes, studies show it’s possible for some people to reverse it. Through diet changes and weight loss, you may be able to reach and hold normal blood sugar levels without medication. This doesn’t mean you’re completely cured. Type 2 diabetes is an ongoing disease.
Which test do physicians use to monitor the insulin of
Ask: Which test do physicians use to monitor the insulin of a diabetic patient?
It is called the Glocuse Tolerance Test
IV. Diabetes. How do you know if it is a
Ask: IV. Diabetes. How do you know if it is a type 1 or type 2 diabetes? ANSWER: _____________________________________
People with type 1 diabetes may experience irritability and mood changes, and unintentionally lose weight.
People with type 2 diabetes may also have numbness and tingling in their hands or feet.
Diabetes type 1
Is often referred as juvenile-onset diabetes since it happens in the childhood. It an autoimmune condition in which the body produces antibody against the pancreas. Damage pancreas will not be able to make hormone insulin. The person with this disease often have schedule insulin injection.
Diabetes type 2
The pancreas secrets hormone insulin but the problem is that the insulin hormone produce is not enough or the cells develops resistance to insulin in which the cells doesn’t allow the insulin to deliver glucose inside the cell.
Diabetes Type 1 occur during childhood, while diabetes type 2 occur during adulthood as a result of sedentary lifestyle and an eating diet with increases consumption of sweets that leads to insulin resistance. In type I, the problem is the pancreas. In type II, the problem is in the cell.
Diabetes always have a comorbidity of cardiovascular diseases. Person with diabetes often have cardiovascular diseases like hypertension. The heart pump more in order to deliver the blood of a diabetic person since its quite difficult to circulate the blood with more sugar.
Diabetes can result in kidney problem, eye problem, and can often lead to cancer based on research. The eyes and the kidney might not have enough blood supply which results to damage (diabetic retinopathy and diabetic nephropathy).
Exercise and Diabetes type II
Exercise can prevent diabetes type II by reducing blood sugar making the cell not resistant to insulin. Doing some exercises improves you Physical Activity Index (PA index) if you do this regularly. It also provide some benefits to our health. Here are the list of benefits in doing some exercise in our house or in public body fitness gym.
- road map to good health and longevity
- improved quality of life
- lower blood pressure, reduced arthritis pain, weight loss and lowered risk of diabetes, certain cancers, osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases.
- It improves muscle tone and strength.
Mental and Emotional Benefits
- improves focus and self confident
- release of stress from demands of everyday living
- greater personal confidence and self-esteem
- sense of achievement
- reducing risks of depression, anxiety, psychological distress, and emotional disturbance
- putting one’s self away from drugs and any related activity like alcohol consumption.
- improvement of skills specific to a particular activity
- relaxation, rest, and revitalization
- Muscle performance improvement
- Stamina improvement
- Muscle strength improvement
- Physical endurance improvement
- bonding with family and friends
- gain more friends in doing the activity
- opportunity to make new friends and acquaintances
- strengthen social networks and community identity
For more information, kindly visit the link provided below
How to Overcome Diabetes?
Ask: How to Overcome Diabetes?
1. Stop the slide.
2. Pare down your portions.
3. Beware “sugar-free” baked goodies.
4. Stop skipping meals.
5. Eat in during the week.
6. Give yourself some margin.
how donyou understand diabetes mellitus ?
Ask: how donyou understand diabetes mellitus ?
Diabetes mellitus refers to a group of diseases that affect how your body uses blood sugar (glucose). Glucose is vital to your health because it’s an important source of energy for the cells that make up your muscles and tissues. It’s also your brain’s main source of fuel.
Question: how do you understand diabetes mellitus ?
- Diabetes mellitus is a disorder in which the body does not produce enough or respond normally to insulin, causing blood sugar (glucose) levels to be abnormally high. Urination and thirst are increased, and people may lose weight even if they are not trying to.
- When you have diabetes and don’t get treatment, your body doesn’t use insulin like it should. Too much glucose stays in your blood, a condition usually called high blood sugar. This can cause health problems that may be serious or even life-threatening. There’s no cure for diabetes.
Clara confides that her doctor wants to take some blood
Ask: Clara confides that her doctor wants to take some blood tests to see if she is at risk for diabetes. What fasting blood glucose level is consistent with diabetes?
A fasting blood glucose level of 126 mg/dL (7 mmol/L) or higher can be considered diabetes
How to prevent diabetes?
Ask: How to prevent diabetes?
dont eat too much sweets
do not eat to much of sweets and sugary food. eat some bitter gourd and do not drink too much soft drinks, do not eat too much rice because it also contains sugar.
Can benedict's test be used to test for diabetes
Ask: Can benedict’s test be used to test for diabetes
here’s the answer..
no it cannot.
ty for the points
The preferred screening test for diabetes in non-pregnant adults is
Ask: The preferred screening test for diabetes in non-pregnant adults is measurement of
Depends on the patient factors
how to overcome diabetes
Ask: how to overcome diabetes
– Eat healthy and balance diet
– Exercise regularly
– Cut down on sugary foods
– Quit smoking
– Lose weight if you are obese