If you are looking for the answer of how many minutes to get covid, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 9 FAQ regarding how many minutes to get covid. Read it below.
14. Alexiana wants to cut a piece of rope of
Ask: 14. Alexiana wants to cut a piece of rope of equal lengths without excess from two coils of rope that are 25 meters long and 45 m long. What is the greatest length that she can cut from each piece of rope? *
15. Ronald is organizing 7 524 blocks into bins at the toy store. He needs to put the same number of blocks in each bin without any leftover blocks. How many bins could Ronald use for the blocks? *
16. They allotted 45 minutes for the journalist to ask questions in a virtual press briefing about COVID 19. Each journalist has given the same number of questions to ask. How many journalists could there be at the press briefing? *
17. A fire accident happened in a certain barangay, there were 6 families relocated in the school and they received 72 boxes of mineral water. How many boxes of water will each family get if they share them equally? *
18. Luigi, Vlad and Zadbiel are brothers have their different schedule of off-duty in the hospital. Luigi have their off duty after 3 days of work, Vlad after 6 days of work and Zadbiel after 9 days of work. If they start at the same time, after how many days will they have the same day of off-duty? *
19. Joseph is designing a new hospital for COVID 19 patient. There will be 3, 416 beds in the hospital and each section of the hospital must have the same number of beds. How many sections could the hospital have? *
20. A warehouse holds 5 950 shoeboxes. Each aisle holds the same number of boxes. How many aisles could there be? *
Activity 2. Reveal me! CoViD-19 affects different people in different
Ask: Activity 2. Reveal me! CoViD-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization. World Health Organization listed 3 most common symptoms. (https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_3). Two of these symptoms are fever and tiredness. Answer the problems below and use the code to reveal the third symptom. Write the answers in your activity notebook. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 CODE G ₱204.15 Y ₱242.25 U 143.9375 km H 2 808 m R Php518.07 O 0.8505 D ₱159.25 C ₱641.25 B 3, 406 m A 0.7452 Activity 3. Fill me! In multiplying decimals and mixed decimals: 1. Multiply the _________ like _________. 2. Then, count the _________ in the factors. 3. Lastly, put the ______ as many places in the _____ as there are in the ______. Complete the paragraph and write your answer in your activity notebook. What are the steps in solving a word problem? In solving word problems, first, I am going to ________________, second I will look for the ______________________, third I will __________________, next I will formulate the _______________, then I will __________________and finally I will __________________. What I Have Learned 1. Roda bought 2 notebooks at ₱48.50 each and 3 pads of paper at ₱20.75 each. How much will it cost? 2. If a liter of gasoline costs Php49.34, how much does 10.5 liters cost? 3. Mang Ernesto harvested 9.5 kilograms of eggplant from his garden. He sold it to the market at ₱25.50 a kilogram. How much did he earn? 4. Mangoes cost ₱85.50 a kilo. How much will 7.5 kilograms cost? 5. If = 0.45 and = 4.2, what is x x ? 6. A car travels 82.25 km per hour. How far can it travel in 1.75 hours? 7. Robilyn bought 2 t – shirts at ₱299.95 each and a pair of pants for ₱695.95. How much change did he get from his Php1,500.00? 8. Calvin and Cris are jogging in opposite direction. Calvin jog 356 m per minute while Cris jog 424 m per minute. How far apart will they be after 3.6 minutes?
paki ayos po iyong tanong
ang gulo kasi di maintindihan
pa brainliest na din ^_^
A. Describes or presents statements, events or items in order,
Ask: A. Describes or presents statements, events or items in order, and/or enumerates
procedures or steps in doing something
B. Describes a person, place, thing, idea or concept by explaining its features and
characteristics or by giving examples
C. Refers to what happened (effect) and why it happened (cause)
D. Shows or presents how two or more things are alike and/or different
E. Tells about the problem and the possible solutions to it
1. Reptiles are vertebrates because they have backbones. Their bodies are completely covered with scales.
They are also cold blooded. Reptiles produce shelled eggs or bear live young. All species fertilize eggs internally. All
species of reptiles have at least one lung.
2. Eating cereal is easy. First, get your materials. Next, pour your cereal in the bowl, add milk, and enjoy.
3. Linux and Windows are both operating systems. Computers use them to run programs. Linux is totally free
and open source, so users can improve or otherwise modify the source code. Windows is proprietary, so it costs
money to use and users are prohibited from altering the source code.
_4. Thousands of people die each year in car accidents involving drugs or alcohol. Lives could be saved if our
town adopts a free public taxi service. By providing such a service, we could prevent intoxicated drivers from
endangering themselves or others.
5. The dodo bird used to roam in large flocks across America. Interestingly, the dodo wasn’t startled by gun
shot. Because of this, frontiersmen would kill entire flocks in one sitting. Unable to sustain these attacks, the dodo
was hunted to extinction.
6. How to Make Cookies. First, get your materials. Then, make your dough. Lastly, cook your dough at 400
degrees for 10 minutes.
7. It seems like there has been a surge in teen pregnancies these days. Teen pregnancies make it very difficult
for young mothers to pursue their dreams and meet the demands of an infant. Fortunately, most teen pregnancies
can be easily prevented by using birth control; however, even birth control is not 100% effective. The most effective
way to prevent teen pregnancies is abstinence, which is 100% effective.
8. Apples and oranges are both fruits, which means that they have seeds inside of them. Each has a skin, but
orange skins are thick and easy to peel. Apple skins are thinner and do not peel easily. Oranges also contain more acid
9. Some people still don’t believe that CoVid-19 exists. They say that this is just a propaganda, so they do not
believe in wearing face masks to avoid contracting the virus. As a result, many of them acquired the disease.
10. Under DepEd’s printed modular learning system, students will be provided with self-learning materials (SLMs).
Teachers will be giving students SLMs per quarter. That will mean students will be receiving 4 sets of SLMs for one
whole academic year.
Answer in explanation
3.Comparison and Contrast
4.Problem and Solution
5.Comparison and Contrast
1.)Joy is going to buy food for a class reunion.
Ask: 1.)Joy is going to buy food for a class reunion. There are 45 guests and each guest will eat 250 grams of chicken. if there are already 8 750 grams of chicken in the table. How many more grams of chicken should she buy
2.)A long distance telephone call costs Php21 for the first 3minutes plus P7 for each additional minute. What is the cost of a 10-minute call?
3.)A new building has 4 455 bricks when finished. if the builder allows 120 extra bricks for breakage,how many bricks will he need to build 7 buildings
4.)Rose can finish 18 pieces of embroidery in 4 days. Andrea can embroider 22 pieces in 2 days. How many more pieces of embroidery can Andrea make than Rose in 4 days
5.)Nelson can plant 143 pechay seedlings in 8 plots in a day. Alex can plant 96 pechay seedings in 13 plots in a day. How many more can Alex plant than Nelson
6.)What will you get if you divide 650 by 20
7.)What is the quotient of 896 divided by
8.)How many 27 are there in 1215
9.)Which of the following number is NOT divisible by 10
10.)if the divisor is 15 and the dividend is 1565, what is the quotient
11.)5386 divided by 1000 will give you a remainder of ___
12.)650 is equal to how many tens
13.)Nine thousand five hundred has how many many thousands
14.)There are 9540 kilos of rice to be distributed among 1000 house-hold due to pandemic COVID 2019. How many kilos of rice will each house-hold receive
a.9 kilos each
15.)There are 9020 can goods to be placed equally inside 100 boxes. How many can goods will each box hold
16.) Estimate the quotient of 825 divided by 24
17.)A farmer has 3105 pineapples to pack equally in 34 boxes. About how many pineapple will be in each box
18.)Mary bought a buy-one take bag. She paid 654. How much did each bag cost
19.)Nancy orders 200 red roses to be placed in a big vases how many roses will each vase have
20.) Twelve scouts are asked to make 492 cotton balls for their school clinic. How many cotton balls should each scout make
21.)The grade for pupils needs 1175 straws to be use in their Math project. if there are 47 pupils. how many straws did each pupils need to correct
22.)There were 407 boys and 438 girls who like to join the Independence Day Parade. How many buses will be hired if 65 persons can be accommodated in a bus
23.)Six pupils shared 3 baskets of eggplants they harvested. There were 35 eggplants in the first basket, 45 in the second basket, and 22 in the last basket. How many eggplants did each pupil get
24.)Jannah has 66 stationery envelopes in her collection. Her pet destroyed half of them last week. This week she brought 17 envelopes more. How many envelopes does she have now?
25.)Mariecris won 40 chocolate bars at a school fair. Then she gave 4 to each of her friends. She only has 8 chocolates left. How many friends does she have
ayan pa brainliest po thankssssss
22. Jane is participating a marathon that will start at
Ask: 22. Jane is participating a marathon that will start at exactly 6:00 am. She slept at
8:0p.m to get enough rest to be ready for the event. If she needs to wake up at 4:20 am
A. 8 hours and 13 minutes B. 8 hours and 23 minutes
C. 8 hours and 33 minutes
D. 8 hours and 43 minutes
23. Ten times a number of covid patients in Jose B. Lingad hospital, increased by 8, is
58. What is the number?
A. 5 patients
B. 8 patients C. 7 patients
24. After he lost 14 pounds last holidays, Rey weighed 190 pounds. Find Rey’s original
A. 205 pounds
B. 210 pounds
C. 215 pounds
D. 230 pounds
25. Mr. Pineda bought a circular lot with a diameter of 100 meters. What is its
A. 315 m. B. 314 m C. 313 m
D. 312 m
26. A farmer would like to fence his circular land that has a radius of 40 meters. How
many meters of wire will he need?
A. 252.2 m.
B. 251.2 m.
C. 253.2 m.
D. 254.2 m.
27. “I have four sides but with unequal lengths.” What Am I?
A. Circle B. Rectangle C. Square D. Triangle
28. “I am a 3-sided shape.” What Am I?
A. Circle B. Rectangle
C. Square D. Triangle
29. It is a set of points having the same distance from the center.
30. It is a line segment joining two points in a circle.
22. 8 hours and 20 minutes 23.C 24.204 pounds 25.A 26.A 27.C 28.D 29.C 30.B
22.)no correct answer.the correct answer is 8 hours and 40 minutes.
23.)I don’t understand the question,but i think it’s B.I’m not sure..
24)no correct answer,the correct answer is 204
26)B. BUT THE RIGHT ANSWER IS 251.3
Module 5-8 FIRST QUARTER 11. F Read, analyze and answer
Ask: Module 5-8 FIRST QUARTER 11. F Read, analyze and answer the following problems. Circle the letter of the correct answer. Choc 1. Joy is going to buy food for a class reunion. There are 45 guests and each guest will eat 250 grams of chicken. If there are already 8 750 grams of chicken in the table. How many more grams of chicken should she buy? adido o B. 2500 A. 2000 of C. 11, 250 D. 1250 2. A long distance telephone call costs Php21 for the first 3 minutes, plus P7 for each additional minute. What is the cost of a 10-minute call?cglobo en do A. P49 B. P 53 3 motali son C, P 102tone D. P 70 3. A new building has 4 455 bricks when finished. If the builder allows 120 extra bricks for breakage, how many bricks will he need to build 7 buildings? B. 2500 C. 11,250 5. Nelson can plant 143 pechay seedlings in 8 plots in a day. Alex can plant 96 pechay seedlings in 13 plots in a day. How many more can Alex plant than Nelson? A. 1144 B. 1248 C. 104 D. 140 6. What will you get if you divide 620 by 20? A. 21 B. 210 15. A. 2000 D. 32 025 4. Rose can finish 18 pieces of embroidery in 4 days. Andrea can embroider 22 pieces in 216. days. How many more pieces of embroidery can Andrea make than Rose in 4 days? C. 88 D. 26 A. 72 B. 44 C. 31 7. What is the quotient of 896 divided by 16? A. 36 B. 46 C. 56 8. How many 27 are there in 1215? A. 35 B. 45 C. 55 9. Which of the following numbers is NOT divisible by 10? 1. 3050 II. 473 III. 5250 IV. 6752 D. 310 11. 5386 divided by 1000 will give you a remainder of A. 86 B. 36 C. 386 12. 650 is equal to how many tens? A. 600 B. 60 D. 66 D. 65 A. I AND III B. I AND II C. II AND III D. II AND IV 10. If the divisor is 15 and the dividend is 1 565, what is the quotient? A. 104 B. 104 R.33 C. 104 R.5 D. 105 D. 6 D. 0 12. T T OXSEU D. 60 13. T 14. 17. D. 20 17. A farmer has 3,105 pineapples to pack equally in 34 boxes. About how many pineapple will be in each box? A. 90 B.91 C.92 D. 95 18. Mary bought a buy-one take bag. She paid 654. How much did each bag cost? c) P339 b) P 327 A) P 800 d) P342 18 19 20 Ud C C. 65 13. Nine thousand five hundred has how many thousands? A. 8 B.950 C. 900 D.9 14. There are 9 540 kilos of rice to be distributed among 1000 household due to pandemic COVID 2019. How many kilos of rice will each house-hold receive? A. 9 kilos each B.9 grams C. 54 kilos D. 95 kilos 15. There are 9020 can goods to be placed equally inside 100 boxes. How many can goods will each box hold? A. 60 B.96 C.90 16. Estimate the quotient of 825 divided by 24. A. 30 B. 35 C. 40 2
b 2500 grams of chicken should she buy for the guest
17. Clouds are collections of millions of water droplets or
Ask: 17. Clouds are collections of millions of water droplets or ice crystals. The three main forms of clouds are cumulus, stratus and cirrus. Cumulus clouds are puffy with broad, flat bases. A few small cumulus clouds signal fair weather. But tall, bulky cumulus clouds are called cumulonimbus can produce thunderstorms. Stratus clouds are flat, sheet like clouds. They normally mean warm or possibly wet weather. Cirrus clouds are wispy clouds found at great heights. *
b. Time Order
18. Chicken adobo is one of the favorite cuisene of Filipino. Here is the procedure how to cook chicken adobo. First, prepare all the ingredients needed in cooking chicken adobo. Then, marinade it for 30 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade. After it, fry chicken in oil until golden brown. Lastly, combine chicken with marinade then simmer until chicken is tender. Finally add Del Monte Pineapple tidbits and top with fried garlic. Serve the chicken adobo. *
b. Time Order
19. As the Covid-19 pandemic takes turn to the lives of people around the globe. The government declares community quarantine in their respective country to protect people from the contagious and deadly virus. The community quarantine is divided into three categories. First, Enhance Community Quarantine (ECQ). Next, is the Moderate Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ). Other one is the Moderate General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) and lastly is the General Community Quarantine (GCQ). Each level has its own restrictions to be obeyed by the netizens. *
b. Time Order
20. How to mix bleach solution? First, carefully pour the bleach into the spray bottle or jar, then add the water. Mixing the solution in this order will prevent the bleach from splashing up on you. If you get any bleach on your skin, wipe it off immediately with a damp cloth. *
b. Time Order
21. People looking to loose weight have a few options: exercise, diet, weight loss pills and surgery. Exercising involves going to a gym, working out at home, or joining some sort of class or sports team. Those who are dieting can talk to a doctor about a plan for them. Weight loss pills can be taken, if proper precautions and directions are followed. Individuals who are severely overweight can talk to a doctor about having surgery to lose the weight that they need. *
b. Time Order
22. How to Make Cookies. First, get your materials. Then, make your dough. Lastly, cook your dough at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. *
b. Time Order
23. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people infected with COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness. *
b. Time Order
24. Why is Vitamin C important to the body? People have seen that those who eat a lot of fruits that are rich in Vitamin C are healthier and seldom get sick than those who do not eat them. This is because Vitamin C makes the immune system stronger and protects the body against many diseases. *
b. Time Order
25. Polar bears are excellent hunters who eat lots of seals. First, they use their sense of smell to find seals. Seals hunt underwater but must surface to breathe. Then, polar bears wait for the seal to surface water for air. They may wait for hours for this. Polar bears are very patient hunters. Then, when the seal comes up for air, the polar bear grabs it. *
b. Time Order
e.problem and solution
1. According to the article, what is Macao famous for?
Ask: 1. According to the article, what is Macao famous for?
A. architecture B. foodC. gamblingD. textile
2. Where do most tourists in Macao come from?
A. TaiwanB. mainland ChinaC. Hong KongD. Taipei
3. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Macao is semi-autonomous region.
B. Macao’s hotels are currently about region.
C. Macao’s streets are currently empty of tourists.
D. Macao depends on millions of visitors from mainland China.
4. According to the article, has there been a coronavirus outbreak in Macao?
A. Yes, it’s as bad as in Wuhan.
B. Yes, but it’s not as bad as in Wuhan.
C. No, Macao is free from the corona virus outbreak.
D. No, the new coronavirus has not taken root in Macao yet.
5. According to the article, how many are infected by the new coronavirus in mainland China?
A. hundreds B. thousands C. ten of thousands D. hundreds of thousands
6. Which of the following sentences is TRUE?
A. Macao is a city in mainland China.
B. Macao is one of the provinces in mainland China.
C. Macao is colony of the People’s Republic of China.
D. Macao is an autonomous region of the People’s Republic of China.
7. What does the new coronavirus is turning Macao into a ghost town mean?
A. There are many ghosts in Macao.
B. Macao is a town where coronavirus mutate.
C. Coronavirus invite ghosts to live in Macao.
D. People in Macao stay at home for fear of getting infected by coronavirus.
8. What is the possible effect of coronavirus in the economy of Macao in 2020?
A. steady growthC. tremendous growth
B. Subdued growthD. unstable growth
9. Which of the following is greatly affected by the coronavirus outbreak in Macao?
A. gamblingB. tourismC. migrationD. festivals
10. Which of the following are symptoms of Covid-19?
A. fever, cough, shortness of breathC. chills, toothache, loss of appetite
B. cold, cough, loss of memoryD. numbness, diarrhea, palpitation of the heart
11. The following can slow down or prevent the spread of Covid-19 EXCEPT
A. staying home when sickC. cleaning frequently touched surfaces
B. Attending social gatheringsD. washing hands often with soap and water
12. Which of the following is TRUE about Covid-19?
A. The water supply can be contaminated by Covid-19.
B. People can contract Covid-19 from food or packaging from grocery stores.
C. I should still wear a mask even if I don’t symptoms of Covid-19.
D. Drinking and gargling warm water every 15 minutes kill or flush out the Covid-19 from my system.
2. Which field of specialization uses Statistics?D. TrigonometryA. Business B.
2. Which field of specialization uses Statistics?
A. Business B. Education C. Psychology D. All of the above
_3. Which of the following is not a statistical question?
A. How old are the students in my school?
B. How tall is Mokmok?
C. What is the average income of parents?
D. What is the number in minutes student in your class getting ready for school?
4. Which of the following is a statistical question concerning CoViD 19?
A.How many Pul(persons under investigation)are there in the Philippines?
B. What is CoVid 19?
C. Where did CoVid 19 come from?
D. Who is the first person died on COVID 19?
5. It is the numerical measure that describes characteristics of a population.
A. parameter B. frequency C. sample D. statisitics
6.A shoe manufacturer wants to know the average size of shoes sold for men and women. What is the
A. average size of all men and women
C. shoe manufactures
B. one thousand selected men and women
D. shoppers of selected malls
7. What is the best statistical tool to be used?
A. observation B. questionnaire C. survey D. all of the above
8. It refers to qualitative or quantitative information.
B. population C. sample D.statistics
9. These are data which are descriptive attributes.
A. numerical B. qualitative C.quantitative D. statistical
10. These are data which are numerical.
A.nominal B. qualitative C.quantitative D. statistical
11. What is the reliable way to collect data on getting the average height of Grade 7 students?
D. all of the above
A. measuring B. observing C. surveying
12. What process in doing statistical work where you will obtain useful information?
A. collection B. organization C.analysis D. interpretation
13.The data are presented in tables to show relation between the column and row quantities.
C. tabular presentation
A. Frequency distribution
D. Textual presentation
B. Graphical presentation
14.A survey was conducted among 100 Grade 7 students and 100 Grade 8 students. The results are shown
on the table below.
SANA PO MAKA TULONG
Not only you can get the answer of how many minutes to get covid, you could also find the answers of 1. According to, 17. Clouds are, Activity 2. Reveal, Module 5-8 FIRST, and 22. Jane is.