If you are looking for the answer of how do you use how in a sentence, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding how do you use how in a sentence. Read it below.
How do you use Gist in a sentence?
Ask: How do you use Gist in a sentence?
Gist (Noun) is the importance or main of something. Its plural form is gists.
1.Tell me the gists of EDSA Revolution.
2.Can you share me the gists in World War II?
3. The gist of learning English is to be able to speak to different nationalities.
4. The gist of mandatory use of mask or face shield is to avoid getting affected by Coronavirus.
5. I see no gist in banning Tiktok in this country.
6. Point out the gist of the story, Romeo and Juliet.
7. What could be the gist of our current situation or rather the global crisis?
8. The telecommunication’s gist is to relay information fast.
9. Being able to withstand scarcity is the gist of studying Economics.
10. The government highlighted the gist of K-12 program to the public.
how do you use modals in the sentence?
Ask: how do you use modals in the sentence?
Ex: we might go to our house tonight
How do you use requisition in a sentence?
Ask: How do you use requisition in a sentence?
Even the shoulder-blades are said to be put in requisition for cutting grass.
Use Requisition in a sentence
1.Every gun and net was forthwith in requisition. …
2.He and his books were in frequent requisition as to property confiscated and made national. …
3.He was explicit as to his requisitions. …
4.I have stated that 1,511 cattle were requisitioned from their owners for slaughter purposes. …
India rubber cloaks are in requisition too.
How do you use ; in a sentence?
Ask: How do you use ; in a sentence?
“I remember how much she liked chocolate.” “I don’t know how you do it.” “Please let us know how we can help.”
How do you use ; in a sentence?
They could be used to join two of the independent clauses together.
Example:I went to the grocery store today; I bought a ton of fruits.
HOPE IT HELPS :>
How do you use learned in a sentence?
Ask: How do you use learned in a sentence?
Most teachers and students are happy to share their experiences and lessons learned.
I Learned in a sentence.
- It’s the lessons we learned from the past.
- I had no plans to share with Howie what I’d learned of his previous life.
- Life sometimes got in the way of their goals, but they learned to be resilient.
- I learned a song about spring.
how do you use arrive in a sentence
Ask: how do you use arrive in a sentence
You use arrive in a sentence when you reach a certain place or destination.
Margie will arrive at 2 tommorow.
How do you use fascinate in a sentence?
Ask: How do you use fascinate in a sentence?
The sky was sparkly enough to fascinate her. .
Each can fascinate a child and spark his or her imagination as a toddler. …
Dating back more than 3000 years, the monument, a gift from the people of Egypt, is adorned with hieroglyphics and will fascinate visitors
Pa brainliest po
how do you use bah as a sentence?
Ask: how do you use bah as a sentence?
What’s with your question bah ha?
Bah sentence example
The laughs never stop right up to the final ” Ee bah gum! It’s enough to make anyone feel bah humbug.
correct me if I’m wrong po
How do you use tergiversate in a sentence?
Ask: How do you use tergiversate in a sentence?
The judge instructed the witness to stop tergiversating and to state the facts in a clear and concise fashion.
The more our politicans tergiversate the more I think they’re unfit for office.
how do you use requisition in a sentence
Ask: how do you use requisition in a sentence
Wu tang Clan the
HS and Cristina I notify us immediately