If you are looking for the answer of how do i use apple pay, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 2 FAQ regarding how do i use apple pay. Read it below.
CHECKING YOUR UNDERSTANDINGI. Choose the letter of the correct answer
Ask: CHECKING YOUR UNDERSTANDING
I. Choose the letter of the correct answer
Then write it on a separate sheet tof paper.
1. If the ratio of 28 apples to 14 mangoes is 28:14, what is the other ratio to make it proportion?
2. What do you call to the comparison of two ratios?
3. It indicates that one number contains another.
4. Which of the following is an example of ratio?
A. 3:5 = 4:8
B. 9 to 15
C. 8:12 = 4:3
D. 4:5 = 8:10
5. Which is NOT an example of proportion.
A. 2/3 = 6/9
B. 10/20 = 1/2
C. 12:18 = 2:3
D. 1:3 = 2:3
II. Read and analyze the given problem. Write your answer on a separate sheet of paper. Show your complete solution.
1. Max bought 30 candies worth of ₱200; how much will he pay for 35 candies?
2. Alex is putting on sunscreen. He uses 4 mL to cover 30 cm of his skin. He wants to know how many milliliters of sunscreen he needs to cover 300 cm of his skin. How many milliliters of sunscreen does Alex need to cover 300 cm of his skin?
Patulong po ng tamang sagut pls kay langan ko na po bukas
Thanksgiving end point
WRITTEN TASKS MULTIPLE CHOICE Direction: Read the questions carefully. Choose
Ask: WRITTEN TASKS
Direction: Read the questions carefully. Choose the letter of your answer and write it in your paper.
1. Express 0.000457 in scientific notation?
2. Convert 2.4×10-3 to standard notation.
3. The rule of scientific notation is to write all exponents with a base of
4. In a fruit basket, there are 17 pieces of fruits, 5 of which are apples. How can you express the number of apples in fraction?
A. 5 17/5
B. 13 5/17
5. Which of the following numbers are irrational? 1.0.6666… II. 49
A. I and II
B. II and III
C. III and IV
D. I and IV
6. The integer -6 is greater than -9. Therefore, -9 is found on the
A. left side of -6
B. right side of -6 C. left side of -9
D. right side of -9
7. The integer 0 is less than 1/4. Therefore, O is found on the
A. left side of %
B. right side of 1/4 C. left side of o
D. right side of o
8. The mixed fraction 3 2/5 is found between
A. -3 and -4
B. O and 2
C. 3 and 4
D. -1 and 0
9. In the number line, the irrational number it is found between
A. O and 1
B. 1 and 2
C. 2 and 3
D. 3 and 4
10. The real number -7 1/3 is found between
A. -4 and -5
B. -5 and -6
C. -6 and -7
D. -7 and -8
11. Convert 52 000 000 to scientific notation.
12. How do you write 1001 in scientific notation?
13. A motor cab service charge is Php10.00 for the first 8 km and P1.00 for each additional km. How much will you pay if you cover a
distance of 12 1/2 km?
A. Php 10.50
B. Php 12.50
C. Php 13.50
D. Php 14.50
14. Maria rode her bike for three-fifths of a mile on Monday and four-fifths of a mile on Tuesday. How many miles did she ride
15. Juan spent Php 23.75 of his allowance on food. What was his total savings if she had Php 50.00 allowance a day?
A. Php 25.25
B. Php 26.25
C. Php 27.25 D. Php 73.75
Direction: Solve each problem using AGOSA method.
1. In high-rise buildings, floors are numbered in increasing sequence from the ground-level floor to second, third, etc, going up. The
basement immediately below the ground floor is usually labeled B1, the floor above it is B2, and so on. How many floors does an
elevator travel from the 39th floor of a hotel to the basement parking at level B6?
2. A piece of ribbon 25 m long is cut into pieces of equal length. What is the measure of each ribbon in meters?
1. 4.57 x 10 raised to negative 4
*move the decimal point to the right 4 times
*that must be this after you move the decimal point: 00004.57
* if the exponent is negative, then it is decimal.
* the exponent is the number of zeros like 3: 000
* next put the coefficient 2.4 right to the zeros (remove decimal point)
* then move the decimal point 3 times to the left
*and this represents: 0.0024
* 10 is always the base
* there are fruits of any kind and apple is one of it
* try to divide these two numbers, the total is 3.4
* therefore you can say that 17/5 is the answer
5. 0.66666 and 49 is irrational
6. left side of negative 6
* try to use a number line then draw these givens.
7. left side of a percent (1.00)
* 0 is < a percent
* because 1/4 is is 25-hundredths
* and zero is just zero
8. 3 and 4
* change the mixed to a fraction -> 17/5
* then find the quotient -> 17/5 = 3.4
* therefore 3 2/5 is between 3 and 4
10. -7 and 8
* just changed it to improper
* then divide it and if it lies to a number like 7, then it is 7
11. 5.2 x 10 raised to 6
* take the 52 as the coefficient and write a decimal point on the center
* count the zeros and that will be the exponent of the base 10
* then that’s it = 5.2 x 10 raised to 6
12. 1.001 x 10 raised to positive 3
* take it whole and put a decimal point right to the number -> 1.001
* then count the digit starting from the decimal point to the right
* then apply it -> 1.001 x 10 raised to positive 3
13. 14.50 pesos
* take the 8 from the mixed and determine that it is 10 pesos
* then convert kilometers left (4 1/2) to a fraction -> 9/2
* next divide it -> 9/2 = 4.50
* then add 10 and 4.50 = 14.50
* therefore, you will pay 14.50 pesos for his service.
* add 3/5 and 4/5 = 7/5
15. 26.25 pesos
* subtract her allowance and how much he will spend on food
* 50 – 23.75 = 26.25
+ The total of her saving is 26.25 pesos.
On the Performance Task, you now can answer the other problems on the tasks independently. Just see how I answered the other questions above and use the given method that the task assigned. I hope you’ve now understood how to answer and get rid of solving these easy questions.
My advice to you, try to solve difficult problems and take them as a challenge. You will notice that after solving many problems, it will be so easy and will be just a piece of cake. You’re far beyond my stand, try my advice and become a master, not Jack whose a master of all trades, master of none. Good Luck!
Not only you can get the answer of how do i use apple pay, you could also find the answers of CHECKING YOUR UNDERSTANDINGI., and WRITTEN TASKS MULTIPLE.