If you are looking for the answer of how advantages is it for a country to be surrounded by seas, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 1 FAQ regarding how advantages is it for a country to be surrounded by seas. Read it below.
ACTIVITY 3. Read and understand each question very well. Circle
Ask: ACTIVITY 3. Read and understand each question very well. Circle the letter of the correct answer. Read the following situations and answer question number 1-3 I. Mang Juan dries his crops under the sun The streets are flooded Farmlands and other areas dry with few grasses and plants Farmers prepare the field ready for planting. IV.
1. Which tells you that it is dry season in the country? A. 1 and II C. III and IV B. II and III D. I and III
2. Which tells you that wet or rainy season has come? A. I and II C. II and IV B. I and III D. III and IV
3. What is the advantage of the wet season? AI C. III B. B. II D. IV
4. How can you avoid diseases during rainy days? Bring an umbrella and raincoat I. 11. Clean the surroundings Boil drinking water IV. Wear sunglasses A. I and II only B. I,II,I C. II and III only D. I,II,III, IV
5. What phenomenon is characterized by excessive rainfall and floods? A. El Nino C. Tropical Cyclone D. Both A and B B. La Nina
6. What brings heavy rainfall throughout the country from May to October A. Northeast Monsoon C. Mountain ranges B. Southwest Monsoon D. All of the above
7. Which of the following influences the climate of the Philippines? A. Area of the country C. population of the country B. Location of the country D. size of the country
8. Why does Philippines have generally warm temperature throughout the yea C. It lies near the equator A. It is near the sun B. It has many volcanos D. It has many islands
9. Which wind blows from Asiatic mainland to our country from October to March? A Northeast Monsoon C. North wind B. Southwest Monsoon D. South wind
10. Which wind from the west Philippine Sea that brings rainfall throughout the country? A. Northeast Monsoon C. North wind B. Southwest Monsoon D. South wind
Not only you can get the answer of how advantages is it for a country to be surrounded by seas, you could also find the answers of and ACTIVITY 3. Read.