If you are looking for the answer of distance definition by who, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding distance definition by who. Read it below.
A. Write YES on the blank if the sentence with
Ask: A. Write YES on the blank if the sentence with content duesis
presented in a definition form. If not, write NO
1. Commuters, persons who travel some distance to
work on a regular basis are forced to hire pedicabs so that they
can be transported easily.
2. It took many hours for the flood water to subside
keeping commuters out of the street,
3. The woman placed her baby in the cradle a baby’s
bed usually on rockers.
4. The man and his friends went hunting, the act in
searching and killing wild animals. They killed the bear in the
5. If ever you are stranded because of the rain, look for
nearby restaurant or establishment to find shelter.
Which of the following statements does not belong to the
Ask: Which of the following statements does not belong to the group of technical definition?
A. A telephone is a device used to talk to people who are far away.
B. Twitter is a social media platform that limits messages to 140 characters
C. Electric current refers to the force between two infinite parallel conductress, separated by a specified distance.
D. Computera are devices of machines used in performing, assessing evaluation, and following commands set by users.
C.Electric current refers to the force between two infinite parallel conductress, separated by a specified distance.
- yan lang po tenchu
Learning Task 1: Match the definitions in Column A with
Ask: Learning Task 1: Match the definitions in Column A with the solid figures in Column B.
1. It is a three-dimensional object with 6 rectangular faces
A. Rectangular Prism
2. It has one base and at least three triangular faces. It has edges where faces meet each
other or the base, vertices where two faces meet the base, and a vertex at the top where all of the B. Pyramid
triangular faces meet.
3. A three-dimensional object shaped like a ball. Every point on the surface is the C. Cylinder
same distance from the center.
4. It is a three-dimensional solid that holds two parallel bases joined by a curved surface, D. Cone
at a fixed distance
5. It is a distinctive three-dimensional geometric figure that has a flat surface and a curved E. Sphere
surface, pointed towards the top.
A Rectangular prism
Who Answer this gets a brainliest
1. A. Rectangular prism
2. B. Pyramid
3. E. Sphere
4. C. Cylinder
5. D. Cone
Sana po makatulong po
Sure po ako sa answer ko po
– PANDA8840 –
True or False1. The rate at which velocity changes with
Ask: True or False
1. The rate at which velocity changes with time is called acceleration.
2. Even though a car is slowing down, it is still accelerating, in the most general definition of acceleration
3. Mass is a vector quantity
4. The brightness of the stars dependent on its size and distance.
5. Momentum is defined as an object’s mass times its velocity.
6. Helium is the most abundant gas present in stars.
7. Based on the spectral emission, the Sun is classified with the code F.
8. It was William Huggins who discovered that stars are moving and changing their positions.
9. A bicycle and a parked car have a head-on collision. The force of impact is greater on the bicycle.
10. Based on Hipparchus’ description, the brightest star has the magnitude of 6
correct if im wrong!
A. Write YES on the blank if the sentence with
Ask: A. Write YES on the blank if the sentence with context clues is presented in a definition form. If not, write NO.
_____1. Commuters, persons who travel some distance to work on a regular basis are forced to hire pedicabs so that they can be transported easily.
_____2. It took many hours for the flood water to subside keeping commuters out of the street.
_____3. The woman placed her baby in the cradle, a baby’s bed usually on rockers.
_____4. The man and his friends went hunting, the act in searching and killing wild animals. They killed the bear in the forest.
_____5. If ever you are stranded because of the rain, look for a nearby restaurant or establishment to find shelter.
B. Box the word being defined by the underlined phrase in each sentence.
6. The servant, someone who helps clean the whole house and get paid by the owner wants to go home to visit her family in the province.
7. Joan has defective eyes because she does not eat yellow fruits and vegetables. She wears eyeglasses to improve her vision, that is her power of seeing when reading.
8. The sick child was not given medicine for a week that her sickness became very grave, so serious and critical that she had to be taken to the hospital.
Directions: Identity the following parts of an essay and tell
Ask: Directions: Identity the following parts of an essay and tell whether it is an introduction,
body, or conclusion.
1.So, the next time you are wondering whether or not you should have that
second cup of coffee to perk you up, relax. At least now you know what it will – and won’t – do for you!
2.How many of you consider yourself caffeine addicts? How much coffee do you drink in a day? One cup? Two cups? More? How about caffeinated sodas?
3.Caffeine does help you wake up and feel more alert and it has been shown to increase
attention spans. This is a beneficial effect for people who are driving long distance and for
people who are doing tedious work. Calling this a health benefit may be stretching it, though
staying awake while you are driving a car definitely contributes to your well-being!
Exp: This part clearly and briefly summarizes the thoughts of the essay. Notice the last phrase? You will know that this is the conclusion because it’ll bring you to a quick realization about the things that you have read.
Introduction is often called as an “attention grabber” part of an essay. Well yes, this part has really grabbed my attention in a form of question. That is why I strongly believe that this is the introduction or the introductory part of this essay.
Exp.The “body” in the essay explains, define, support, argue, prove etc. You will know that this is the body because it explains what was in the introductory part.
Langging pagpasensyahan mo na english ko ha kasi pati ako nalilito rin eh. And please e correct mo ko kung wrong grahams ako ha? Haha Thank you! Hope it helps? Keep on learning langging!
match the terms in column b with the definitions in
Ask: match the terms in column b with the definitions in column a. write only a letter of the correct answer. use a separate sheet of paper.
1. it is a force of attraction or gravity between the object
2. it is a measure of how much matter is in a body or object
3. it is a unit of force in the metric system
4. it is a force that gravity exerts on an object
5. it is a complete or near complete absence of the sensation of weight
6. he started that the pull of gravity depends not only on the masses of the two objects but also on the distance between two objects
7. it is a heavenly body that keeps all the
planets in orbit with it’s gravity
8. it is heavenly body that pulls the water fro the oceans to make the tides
9. it is a person who is specially trianed to travel into outer space
10. it is a unit used to measure mass
pa help Po plss
* Änswër *
- 1. B gravitational force
- 2. E mass
- 3. G newton
- 4. J weightiness
- 5. I weightlessness
- 6. C Isaac Newton
- 7. H sun
- 8. F moon
- 9. A astronaut
- 10. D kilogram
Hope is Help
[tex]pa : branliest : [/tex]
D. Tell whether each statement is a Belief or Conviction.
Ask: D. Tell whether each statement is a Belief or Conviction. Write B for belief and C for conviction.
20. I am convinced that a distance of at least 1 meter is necessary to ensure safety for all.
21. I think that a person who has cough and fever needs to seek immediate medical attention.
22. From my paint of view, throwing used tissues into closed bins immediately after use helps prevent the spread of COVID-19. 23. Nowadays, avoiding mass gathering and crowded places will definitely alleviate the spread of corona virus. Deadba.
Going back to the corner when i first saw u
yan na po sagot thankyou
3.________ scientist who stated that electrons are moving around the
Ask: 3.________ scientist who stated that electrons are moving around the nucleus in circular path or orbit at definite distance from the nucleus
Hope it’s help:)
Niels Bohr is scientist who stated that electrons are moving around the nucleus in circular path or orbit at definite distance from the nucleus
a definition b. antonymsc. examplesd. synonyms e. inferring meaning6. Distance
Ask: a definition b. antonyms
d. synonyms e. inferring meaning
6. Distance learning modalities such as Modular, Radio-based instruction, TV-Based instruction, Online
instruction and the like are implemented because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
When one shows belligerence, harsh words, disruptive actions and offensive behaviors can be
8. Optimism or the hopefulness and confidence about the future or the successful outcome of something
is a trademark of Filipinos.
9. It is common for Filipinos to feel compassion or pity for the suffering of their fellowmen
10. Among the sibling with thick body structure, Lea od the only one who is thin,
antonyns synonyms definition
10. I Dont Know
But Hope That Helpss Pa Brainlest
Not only you can get the answer of distance definition by who, you could also find the answers of match the terms, True or False1., D. Tell whether, A. Write YES, and Directions: Identity the.