If you are looking for the answer of could and can examples, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding could and can examples. Read it below.
question ↑can, could, mayexample: Can I use your phone
Ask: question ↑
can, could, may
example: Can I use your phone
1. Can you please explain the last paragraph for me?
2. Mrs.(teacher’s name) is it possible if I could look at my grades?
can, may ang could are examples of what type of
Ask: can, may ang could are examples of what type of modal verbs?
Type Modal verbs
Permission Can, could and may
The words can , could , __ , __ ,
Ask: The words can , could , __ , __ , and __ are some examples of modal
may, must, should.
There are ten types of modal verbs: can, could, may, might, will, would, shall, should, must, ought to.
modals can, could, may is used to express ____ give
Ask: modals can, could, may is used to express ____
give examples of each
It is used to Express Permission.
- SOME EXAMPLES•
Can I borrow your pen?
You could go now.
May I sit with you?
five example of may, can, could, shouldn't, wouldn't
Ask: five example of may, can, could, shouldn’t, wouldn’t
– He may come and see us tonight.
– I am not sure but she may come.
– May I leave this book with you?
– She may not come here tomorrow.
– He can play a flute.
– Mary can dance well.
– She can drive a car.
– This bird can fly.
– I could swim well even when I was a child.
– She thought she could get him to like her.
– She was so angry that she could not speak.
– Could you please repeat what you just said?
– It shouldn’t be hard to dig in this sand.
– Why shouldn’t I go?
– You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself.
– I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
– Wouldn’t you like to come with us?
– I wouldn’t eat all that, if I were you.
– He wouldn’t take his coat off.
hindi exactly 5 yung example na binigay ko but still nasa naka tulong
the words can could blank blank and blank are examples
Ask: the words can could blank blank and blank are examples of modal verbs
Examples of modal verbs:
Please mark my answer as brainliest. Thank you!
the modals can,may,could,are example of____modals a.permissionb.prohibitionc.obligation
Ask: the modals can,may,could,are example of____modals
example of affirmative could,may, can.
Ask: example of affirmative could,may, can.
1. I could play the piano when i was younger.
2. He may start the game.
3. I can speak english.
The words can, could ____, ____and _____ are some examples
Ask: The words can, could ____, ____and _____ are some examples of modal verbs
should, can, and may
may, would and should are some examples of modal verbs
saving money example use modals can/could
Ask: saving money example use modals can/could
It can use in emergencies and calamity.