If you are looking for the answer of can whose be used for things, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding can whose be used for things. Read it below.
Things to Remember: Light has wave-like nature and particle-like nature.
Ask: Things to Remember: Light has wave-like nature and particle-like nature. As a wave, it is the part of the
electromagnetic spectrum as the visible spectrum. The visible spectrum is also known as white light. White light undergoes dispersion when it passes through a prism. The component colors of white light include red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet (ROYGBIV).
Materials: coloring materials, pencil/ballpen, bond paper (You can use the back of this sheet if necessary) Directions: Using the colors of light mentioned above, create a character whose name is Roy G. Biv. It is your choice if you want the character a boy or a girl, an animal, a plant or an object. But remember that the character must be COLORFUL.
Use of Creativity
You use you own ideas and imagination.
All direction wor
You use your own ideas most of the time.
Vou followed moot
You use some
Vou follound como
You did not use your
own ideas or imagination.
Monn of the dimatione
mag blue ka muna.
tapus attack para tumaba.
mag blue ka muna
tapos attack para tumumba
1.) Which of the following is an example of a
Ask: 1.) Which of the following is an example of a Scientific model that is too big to see?
A. Model of the Cell
B. Model of the Sun
C. Model of an Atom
D. Model of the Human Body
2.) Which of the following is an example of an event that occur too fast to see and can be represented by a Scientific model?
A. Mountain formation
B. Death of Stars
C. Growth of frog from being a tadpole
D. Speed of light
3.) It is a Scientific model whose characteristics resemble the physical characteristics of the modeled system. It can be seen and touched.
A. Mathematical Model
B. Physical Model
C. Conceptual Model
D. All of the above
4.) It is a representation of a system that uses concepts and ideas. It makes comparisons with familiar things to help illustrate or explain an idea.
A. Mathematical Model
B. Physical Model
C. Conceptual Model
D. All of the above
HOPE IT’S HELP
1. Contrasting is the process of looking at the similarities
Ask: 1. Contrasting is the process of looking at the similarities of two things or ideas with the use of
appropriate transition signals.
2. An opinion refers to a view or judgment formed in the mind about a particular topic or issue
3. Positive and negative messages in a text can be identified through explicit markers or signal
4. There are 5 steps in order to effectively compare and contrast your own opinion based on a given
5. Proverb is a phrase or expression whose meaning is different from the individual words.
6. Sarcasm is literally conveyed.
7. Comparing is the process of looking at the difference between two things or ideas with the use of
appropriate transition signals.
8. Euphemism is the use of exaggeration or overstatement to emphasize a point.
9. Sarcasm is used to either annoy or mock someone.
10. Expository text contains facts about people, places, things or people.
true or false po.
i hope it helpss paki brainliest po
EVALUATION Identify the compound word using the given definition. Write
Ask: EVALUATION Identify the compound word using the given definition. Write your answer on the line.
1. A room for storing thing or objects,
2. A man whose main job or occupation is selling goods or items.
3. The father of your father or mother.
4. The assignment done at home. 5. Print made by your foot.
6. The day of your birth.
7. The place or ground where you can play.
8. The man whose main occupation is catching fish.
9. A tub where you take a bath.
10. The lead or main news in a newspaper. er further Enhancement
1. stock room
4. home work
5. foit print
7. play ground
9. bath tub
10. news headlines
hope it helps<3
Directions: Write TRUE if the statement is correct and FALSE
Ask: Directions: Write TRUE if the statement is correct and FALSE if it is incorrect. Write your answer on a separate sheet. 1. Genetically modified crops can help us conserve our natural resources, 2. Significant benefits of GM crops include increased profits, reduced farm cost and improvement of the environment. 3. The positive development of insect resistance is a risk of GM crops. 4. Genetic engineering is a general term used to describe the modification of biological processes through human intervention. 5. Genetic engineering is also known as genetic modification. 6. Through genetic engineering we have produced fruits and vegetables with improved taste, texture, size, and color. 7. Bioremediation is a process of altering the genes which you find in all living things. 8. Genetic engineering involves transfer of genes or parts of DNA from one organism to another. 9. Observing the organism that contains a desirable gene is the first process of genetic engineering 10. Eggplant, also known as Zucchini, is another food product that is widely genetically modified 11. Genetic engineering is the process of using recombinant DNA (DNA) technology to alter the genetic makeup of an organism. 12. Organisms whose genes are altered or modified for specific purposes are called modified organisms. 13. GMOs are living organisms whose genetic material has been synthetically manipulated in a laboratory through genetic engineering. 14. Copying is a method used to produce a genetic copy of another individual 15. Scientists have explored ways of genetic modification to give desirable characteristics of food crops.
ayan lang alam koo
Determine the electromagnetic wave whose effects on living things and
Ask: Determine the electromagnetic wave whose effects on living things and the environment are being described in each item.Write the correct symbol before the number.
GR – Gamma Ray
IR – Infrared
MW – Microwave
RW – Radio Wave
VL – Visible Light
UV – Ultraviolet
_____1. radiated by plants and animals as heat waves
_____2. used in diathermy that could treat muscle pains
_____3. can induce cancer and genetic defects
_____4. used in nuclear medicine
_____5.can accelerate the aging process of skin
_____6.ultized by plants to make sugar
_____7. generates Vitamin D production in the skin
_____8. Commonly used by astrophysicists when collecting data from spce
tulungan nyo ako guyz
-paki sagot po Ng maayos
Down1. They cannot make their own food and gets itsnutrients
1. They cannot make their own food and gets its
nutrients and energy requirements by feeding on
9.4. They are unicellular or multicellular
eukaryote that absorbs nutrients from organic
materials in its environment.
6. They are eukaryotic organisms that can be
re unicellular, colonial, or multicellular and do not
7. They are prokaryotes whose cell walls
contain peptidoglycan and they are
8. The classification system in use by biological
sciences today to classify all living things. It
was invented by a subsequently named after an
18th Century Swedish botanist
What I Can Do SITUATIONAL ANALYSIS Analyze the given situation
Ask: What I Can Do SITUATIONAL ANALYSIS Analyze the given situation below and answer the question that follows. your answer on a separate answer sheet. Write
1. Brando is 8 years old boy whose father works in a funeral as an embalmer. One day, he saw a bottle of formalin and asked his dad what is its use. What do you think Brando’s father answered?_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. Juan is playing basketball. The game is very tight; one of his opponents slipped on the floor. The other team-mates tell them to use alcohol. How is organic compound used in this kind of situation? ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3. Gabriela and their friends are planning to hike. One of her friends asked her what are the things they need to bring. Gabriela said they need to bring candies, food and butane. One of her friends is wondering why they need to bring butane. What do you think is Gabriela’s answer?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1) It is called formalin.Which is commonly used as an industrial disenfect and as medical labs.It can also be used as a presertive is some foods and in products,such as antiseptic,medicines and cosmetics.
2) Ethyl alcohol is a great choice for cleaning electronics. in the laboratory.
3) Gabriela bring butane because it is important to use for hike.It is used in bottle as a fuel
Having a friend whose one call away and can understand
Ask: Having a friend whose one call away and can understand all your thing and can accept your
flaws is very hard to find Meaning, “True Friendship is rare”. At this point, remember a great moment in your life with your friend whom you had treasured so much. How did you make your relationship works? How did you make it until the end?
Answer this through a paragraph form by using context clues.
I can be your friend ill care for you
The Three Prince please 3. What was the task of
Ask: The Three Prince please
3. What was the task of the king for the three princes? Do you think it’s justifiable? Why
or why not?
4. Based on the king’s decision, how can you describe him as a father?
5. How many years do the three princes need to venture into the world?
6. What are the wondrous things that the three princes found?
7. Which among the three wondrous things do you think will the king choose?
8. What did they see on the crystal ball?
9. What were the arguments of the princes?
10. Who do you think will the king choose among the princes?
11. Why did he let the princess decide? And who did the princess choose?
12. Whose wondrous thing did the princess use to restore the youth of the wise old man?
13. Was the princess’ decision fair? Explain.
14. What do
you think is the theme of the story?
3.) The King task for the three prince to travel into the world for one year and a day.And told them, Who returns with the most wondrous item will win my daughter’s hand in marriage.
And this is not justifiable because the King will not be honest for the three prince about her daughter that don’t like to get marry any of them.Instead he give a very difficult task for the three prince to think that they cannot made it.
4.) The king loved his daughter so much that’s why he made a decision that they think that the three suitors cannot bring such a wondrous things.And because the princess beg her father that she don’t like to marry one of the prince.
5.) One year and a day.
6.) Crystal ball
A flying carpet
A magical healing
7.) The king didn’t choose one of them because this wondrous things are saved her daughter’s life
8.) The three prince see on the crystal ball the image of the princess were sick and lying on her bed ..And they heard from the King and the physicians that the life of the princess were little left.
9.) the arguments of the princes are to travel the world in a year and brings the wondrous things.
10.)The King cannot choose one of them.They are both made it to bring the wondrous things. that can save the princess life.
11.) Because the three prince were both saved the king’s daughter life that’s why it’s very hard for the king to decide..So he let the princess to decide.But the princess select the old man to marry her. And she restore the youth of the wise old man.
12.) From the third prince.
.A magical healing ointment
13.) Yes, because she didn’t select from one of the three prince.they both saved her life that’s why she made a fair decision.
14.) The theme of the story is all about ” A true love” . how we show our concern to others, because of true love how we love our family member, and how parent loves their children very much.