If you are looking for the answer of can sizes chart, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding can sizes chart. Read it below.
II. Using the ASCII code chart, what BINARY numberscorrespond to
Ask: II. Using the ASCII code chart, what BINARY numbers
correspond to the word LOVE.
III. Identify how many files can be saved in a 5MB size folder.
1. 20 KB MS Word file
2. 2 MB picture file
3. 73 KB MS Excel file
pa help plzz
How many 20 KB MS Word file can you save in a 5MB folder?
You can save 250 MS Word files.
How many 2 MB picture file can you save in a 5MB folder?
You can save 2 picture files.
How many 73 KB MS Excel file can you save in a 5MB folder?
You can save 68 MS Excel files.
ARELLANOSENIOR HIGH SCHOOL DEPARTMENTHOUSEKEEPING ITAs hotel housekeeper, you should know
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL DEPARTMENT
As hotel housekeeper, you should know the type of rooms you assigned to you for cleaning
so that you can get the appropriate type and size of linen. You can see this information from the
duty chart and your individual cleaning schedule that will be handed to you by your supervisor
during the regular 5-minute briefing.
Give the size of linen that you need to prepare if you are assigned to clean the following room
Type of Room
Twin sharing room
Couple’s luxury room
Standard double room
sorry hindi ko kasi alam nyan
II. Modified True or False Write TRUE if the statement
Ask: II. Modified True or False Write TRUE if the statement is correct and FALSE if it is not.
1. You can specify if you want your document printed on double-sided using the printer panel. 2. You should select the text before setting them into columns.
3. Replacing a word can be done by using the find command.
4. You can change the margin and page orientation after entering your context.
5. Changing the paper size is done using the page layout ribbon and printer panel.
6. When using mail merge, type in the recipient’s Information individually on the document.
7. SmartArt graphics are designed to objects. 8. Plot area is one of the parts of a table.
9. We can access chart tools design contextual ribbon or the chart button that appear when the chart is selected
10. Rational thinking helps us break down our ideas to see things clearly.
pa help pls grade 8
HOPE IT HELP YOU
II. True or False. Write TRUE if the statement is
Ask: II. True or False. Write TRUE if the statement is correct and write FALSE if the statement in not correct. Write your answer in the space provided before each number. 1. The Chart Wizard is the fastest and easiest way of creating a chart. that you can see the 2. Font tab is use to apply font formatting 3. In resizing chart, Excel do not automatically expand the chart to fill the size of paper you’re using. menu. 4. In formatting chart, left-click the chart and choose Chart Window from 5. Excel can create both embedded charts and charts that appear on their the shortcut worksheet 6. Excel’s Print Preview acreen displays how the document will print on the page, but page. to actually read the text. 7. It is best to check the spelling it is difficult in a worksheet before printing it. Click the spelling button on the standard toolbar to begin checking the worksheet. 8 Excel’s default settings can print the contents of cells in the print area that you not print items such as gridlines, row headings and column headings, or specify but does comments attached to cells in the print area. 9. Titles enter the chart title and the titles for each axis that needs one. 10. By default, Excel prints the entire worksheet.
Sure ako sa sagot ko kasi chineck payan ng teacher ko
which of the following is NOT a characteristic of quantitative
Ask: which of the following is NOT a characteristic of quantitative research?
A. The data in a quantitative research is usually gathered through structure research instrument or tools
B. Quantitative data are usually arranged in figures, table, chart, or other textual forms.
C. Quantitative research uses large sample size, which represents an entire population.
D. Quantitative research can be repeated or replicated due to its high reliability.
D, quantitative research can be repeated or replicated due to its high reliability
11.___________is a arranged in columns on a worksheet, so that
Ask: 11.___________is a arranged in columns on a worksheet, so that x values are listed in the first columns and corresponding y values and bubbles size values are listed in adjancent columns?
12._________is used for displaying and comparing numeric values, such as scientific, statistical, and engineering?
13.__________is a part of a chart that identifies categories in the chart?
14.__________contains chart type, data, chart, layout, chart style, and move chart tools.
15._________is a part of a chart that describes what the chart is all about?
CAN YOU GUYZ HELP ME??
11. Bubble chart
12. Scatter charts
13. Horizontal axis
14. Excel charts
15. The plot/plot
pa mark po brainliest thank you
DIRECTIONS: WHAT WORDS FROM THE POEM WE STUDIED PREVIOUSLY CAN
Ask: DIRECTIONS: WHAT WORDS FROM THE POEM WE STUDIED PREVIOUSLY CAN BE CATEGORIZED AS CLIPPED, BLENDED OR COMPOUNDED. WRITE AS MANY AS YOU THINK THERE ARE, IN THE CHART AND EXPLAIN HOW THEY CAME TO BE AS SUCH. WRITE YOUR ANSWER ON A LONG SIZE BOND-PAPER. Words from the Poem Meaning and/or Explanation
HELP ASAP PO
DIRECTIONS: WHAT WORDS FROM THE POEM WE STUDIED PREVIOUSLY CAN BE CATEGORIZED AS CLIPPED, BLENDED OR COMPOUNDED. WRITE AS MANY AS YOU THINK THERE ARE, IN THE CHART AND EXPLAIN HOW THEY CAME TO BE AS SUCH. WRITE YOUR ANSWER ON A LONG SIZE BOND-PAPER. Words from the Poem Meaning and/or Explanation
HELP ASAP PO
The Snellen chart is the familiar, classic chart of big
Ask: The Snellen chart is the familiar, classic chart of big and little letters, known as “optotypes” in this case.The chart consists of 11 lines of blocks letters, beginning with a large single
letter on the top row. The number of letters on each row increases moving from top to bottom. The size of the
letters progressively decreases, allowing for more letters on each subsequent line. Juan took and passed all his requirements and got his license while Jose failed the eye test because he has a problem with his vision.
What can you suggest to Jose in order to him to pass the exam? Relate your knowledge in optical instrument.
juan will put on eyeglasses so that his vision will be clear and he will take the requirements again
thank you I hope it can helps you
What Can I do (Page 16) a For sure you
Ask: What Can I do (Page 16) a For sure you are now acquainted with the different electromagnetic waves. It’s your turn to make your own chart about electromagnetic waves. Make a chart of electromagnetic waves showing the comparison of its size. Cut out pictures or draw objects that may represent the size of each electromagnetic wave. On a space below, paste the pictures you have found and arrange them according to the arrangement of EM waves in the electromagnetic spectrum. (Refer to the science rubrics in completing your task)
Which of the following lines made of more than single stock is required to be made to the least important information?
Direction: Write True if the statement is correct, False if
Ask: Direction: Write True if the statement is correct, False if not.
1. You cannot insert graphics from the internet.
2. Graphics can be inserted into your document.
3. You can change the direction of the picture inserted to your document.
4. WordArt allows you to emphasize the text you wanted to show off.
5. Modifying the text, color and size of a WordArt is not possible.
6. Resizing the picture is the same as resizing WordArt.
7. One way to format picture is from Picture Tools Format tab.
8. SmartArt tools allow you to add an organizational chart or a cycle, redial, pyramid, Venn or target diagram.
9. Cropping hides portion of picture without reducing the graphic size.
10. You cannot overlap pictures on top of the other.
11. If you converted a SmartArt graphic to individual shapes, it is not possible to convert them back to a SmartArt graphic or to regroup them.
12. You can group shapes, pictures, or other objects.
13. You can access design, layout, and formatting features that are available for specific chart elements by right-clicking those chart elements.
14. If you already have text on a PowerPoint slide, you can convert slide text to a SmartArt graphic.
15. If you’re using PowerPoint, you can animate your SmartArt graphic to emphasize each shape or each hierarchical level.