If you are looking for the answer of can reason and why be used together, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding can reason and why be used together. Read it below.
researchers decided to pursue this study because recycling is duly
Ask: researchers decided to pursue this study because recycling is duly practiced in the
Materials, shredding, mixing and molding. The
Philippines. Another major reason why the researchers focused on this is to reuse
plastic wastes. The researchers melted the plastics and transformed into a brick so it
can be used again. The materials used were the following: cement, strainer, plastics,
and water. The researchers gathered the plastics, cut them into small pieces and
strained them to make them finer. Cement and water were added and these were
mixed together. After mixing thoroughly, the mixture was put into a molder and
allowed it to dry.
After several days, it was tested by dropping the formed product into the
ground. It was proven that it was strong enough and could be used as alternative
(Bautista, Adrianne Marie, Baylon, Angeleca, Reyes, Trexie Grace Dianne, 2018-
Kalbo masamang tao magnanakaw ng buko
hate me if you want
Activity 3: Fill in the blanks____1. This rice cooks up
Ask: Activity 3: Fill in the blanks
____1. This rice cooks up tender and moist with grains tending to stick together
____2. Comstarch thickened mixture that will rupture the starch cells and cause the mixture
to thin out.
____3. It is a fine, powdery flour ground from the endosperm, or white heart of the com kernel
____4. It is the traditional thickening agent in most cooking,
___5. It is a classic Italian cooking method for medium grain rice.
____6. Il produces tender grains of rice that are not sticky and can be used for garnishes.
soups and salads.
____7. It is a rice with a nuttier flavor and chewer texture than traditional rice.
Two reasons why cereal products are liable to spoilage
___10. These are placed in a closed glass jars for storage to ensure against infection by insects
answer correctly i will give you 1 heart and five stars
wala po bang pag pipilian?Po?
Why are the elements of music important? They are important
Ask: Why are the elements of music important? They are important for 2 reasons: 1. Performing/analysing Music – An understanding of the musical elements will enable you to understand any piece of music, whether you are trying to perform the piece or analyse it.
Music can be analysed by considering a variety of its elements, or parts (aspects, characteristics, features), individually or together. A commonly used list of the main elements includes pitch, timbre, texture, volume, duration
true, this analysed by variety
1. Leaving tools on the floor can cause injury and
Ask: 1. Leaving tools on the floor can cause injury and make unsuitable for work, whatis the best thing
to do to avoid accident?
A put oil
C. use silica gel
B. dry them
D. store tools in their original cases
2. It is one way of maintaining tools to prevent them from rusting.
A. store tools in original cases
B. oil or grease metal parts
C. use silica gel packs
D. hanging tools
3. The following are the reasons why we need to maintain farm tools andequipment in
good shape except?
A. it makes hazard
B. good tools reduce risk to operator
C. regular maintenance reduces cost
D. they last together when maintained
ask me anything ill answer Thanks
Plastic Wastes into Bricks (Abstract) This study was conducted at
Ask: Plastic Wastes into Bricks (Abstract) This study was conducted at Brgy. Poblacion, Banate, Iloilo to produce bricks out of plastic wastes that help reduce the wastes in the society. The purpose of this study is to produce a brick out of plastic wastes, which is what the people need to help recycle plastic wastes. The researchers underwent several procedures such as gathering materials, shredding, mixing and molding. The researchers decided to pursue this study because recycling is duly practiced in the Philippines. Another major reason why the researchers focused on this is to reuse plastic wastes. The researchers melted the plastics and transformed into a brick so it can be used again. The materials used were the following: cement, strainer, plastics, and water. The researchers gathered the plastics, cut them into small pieces and strained them to make them finer. Cement and water were added and these were mixed together. After mixing thoroughly, the mixture was put into a molder and allowed it to dry. After several days, it was tested by dropping the formed product into the ground. It was proven that it was strong enough and could be used as alternative brick. (Bautista, Adrianne Marie, Baylon, Angeleca, Reyes, Trexie Grace Dianne, 2018-2019)
1. Low density polythene
2. Waste plastic sachets
3. Rebricks staff mulch the packaging into tiny flakes that are then mixed with cement and sand and moulded into building blocks.
4. The bricks consist of mixture of sand and plastics.
5. Large plastic items are fed into the shredder. Moving at a slower speed than a granulator, blades break the plastic down into smaller chunks.
2. Clean up day campaign help build and keep our
Ask: 2. Clean up day campaign help build and keep our environment
b. not true
3. Give an example of a healthy habit?
a.) segregation of waste materials
b.) disposing plastics and sharp together
c.) throwing waste along the road
4. Why do you have to check your drinking water?
a.) so I can use it during bath time
b.) because a clean and safe drinking water is important to environment,
health and gardening too.
c.) there is no reason to check because it is always safe to drink tap water.
5. How will you build and keep your school and community environments
a.) Use pesticides and harmful chemicals so insects will go away.
b.) Start organic gardening in school and community environments.
c.) Avoid gardening and buy your food instead.
pa brainliest po
Directions: Read each sentence. Identify and write the type of
Ask: Directions: Read each sentence. Identify and write the type of point of
view. Use a separate sheet of paper.
First Person-1, we, me
Second Person- you
Third Person- he, she, it, they, them
1. I am going to tell you an exciting story about something that happened
2. You are very good at basketball!
3. They are going to the mall to do some Christmas shopping
4. She is the tallest players on the team.
5. John and David walked to the park to fly their kite.
6. At the end of the day I am going to need a relaxing nap.
7. You are one of the main reasons why I came back.
8. I can tell that the bike is still in good condition.
9. You are a good neighbor.
10. William and John went to the function together.
honestly a bit about 2, 9, and… 10?
Activity 3 Activity Title: PICTURE PERFECT! Objective/s: 1. Differentiate the
Ask: Activity 3 Activity Title: PICTURE PERFECT! Objective/s: 1. Differentiate the magnifying power or magnification from resolving power or resolution Materials to be Writing materials used: Camera (Can be from a smartphone or tablet) 1. Use your camera and attempt to take a close-up picture of any two subjects inside of your home (can be a stationary object, plant, house pet, or a household member) within a short distance (not more than 1 meter). Let the subjects stand or be adjacent with each other. Label the picture as Photo A. 2. Now with the same subject in your photo, try to move as far as you possibly can from them before taking another photo. Afterwards, label this as Photo B. Answer these guide questions in complete sentences in your answer sheet while viewing the two photos together: a. In which photo can you distinguish the two subjects as discrete? b. Zoom in on Photo B, so as to have the same view with Photo A. Are they still the same in clarity (how clear both pictures are)? Why or why not? c. Based on the two activities, what is your own definition of magnification? d. Based on the two activities, what is your own definition of resolution? e. What do you think is the reason why a microscope needs to have both magnifying and resolving power? In a standard compound microscope, its optical parts have lenses capable of different magnifying powers. The eyepiece or ocular can magnify the image as ten times larger (10x). As for the objectives, it is as follows: a. Scanner – 4x b. Low Power Objective (LPO) – 10x c. High Power Objective (HPO) – 40x d. Oil Immersion Objective (OIO) – 100x It is important to identify the limit of resolution of an optical instrument, which is the maximum distance that it can still determine two adjacent objects as discrete. While the naked eye is known to see and distinguish objects by normally up to 0.2 mm, the compound microscope lets us view even smaller ones with an estimate range of 1 mm up to 0.2 um objects thick at maximum. This enabled us to learn about the world of microorganisms.
paki sagot Ng matino MGA ate at kuya
1. Gumawa ng mapanagutang pagpapasiya sa pagpananatili ng dignidad ng sarili at sa pag-iwas ng pagpapababa nito sa pagsisikap na magiging moral at mapagmahal na tao.
2. Suriin ang sarili sa mga nakasanayang kilos o pananalita na nagpananatili ng iyong dignidad bilang tao upang gumawa ng mga paraan kung paano mo ipagpapatuloy ang mga ito. Suriin din ang sarili sa iyong mga nakasanayang kilos o pananalita na nagpapababa ng iyong dignidad upang gumawa ng mga paraan kung paano mo ihihinto ang mga ito..
3. Gamitin mong gabay ang tsart sa ibaba. Isulat ang iyong sagot sa iyong kuwaderno.
Yung Mga Nakasanayan Kong Kilos o Pananalita na Ihihinto ko yung sagotan niyo po at Tatlo lang po na halimbawa yung ilagay niyo jan
IL Directions: Read the paragraph below.How To Make A Chicken
Ask: IL Directions: Read the paragraph below.
How To Make A Chicken Sandwich
The ingredients of Chicken Sandwich Spread Recipe are very easy to find and readily available in any
Firstly, I am using a boneless chicken breast. I prefer this chicken since it is hieasy to shred them into
pieces. Secondly, I am using onion as my herb. When boiling my chicken, I put the onion together to have
a nice flavor
Thirdly. I am using mayonnaise and condensed milk. The reason why I like to use condensed milk
is that it will help give a sweet taste of the chicken but not too sweet. As I said before. In the Philippines.
most of their foods are sweet and salty, so it is not surprising when they are using condensed milk in their
dishes. If you do not like to use condensed milk, you can replace it with more mayonnaise and sugar
Lastly, you will need salt and black pepper to season your chicken spread.
Make a list of the ingredients needed on how to make a chicken sandwich. List them according to the order
they are used.
Pa sagot po kelngan ko ngayonn!!Mga A.r.m.y’sss Pa help po Keep stream den po sa butter pa hlp na po sa Question koo
make a chicken sandwich ingredients of chicken sandwich spread recipe are very easy to find
Read the following texts and decide if you can trust
Ask: Read the following texts and decide if you can trust the information, Give reasons for your decisions in the space provided below.
1. Hard up? Why struggle when you could live in luxury? Solve your money worries easily and quickly by working for us. No experience needed, you can earn hundreds of pounds for just a few hours’ work per day. Work when it suits you, day or night. Don’t delay, call today for an interview on 07795-246791.
2. If you have money problems, there’s lots of ways you can save cash Instead of spending money on new clothes, try buying them secondhand from charity shops, where you’ll find lots of stylish bargains Eating out is another big expense, but instead you can get together with a few friends and cook a meal together, it’s cheaper and fun Bus fares and taxis can also cost a lot, so it might be worth looking for a cheap bicycle, which lets you travel where you want, when you want.
3. Most students find that they have financial difficulties at times. It has been estimated that nearly 55 per cent experience financial difficulties in their first year at college or university. It’s often hard living on a small fixed income, and the cost of accommodation and food can come as a shock when you first live away from your parents. The most important thing, if you find you are getting into debt, is to speak to a financial advisor in the Student Union, who may be able to help you sort out your problems.
Kdbdkslkwbdkdslksbxndjwjsndd Diq alam e