If you are looking for the answer of both of whom, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding both of whom. Read it below.
4. Both robb'd of air, we both lie in one
Ask: 4. Both robb’d of air, we both lie in one ground Both whom one fire had burnt, one water drown’d. by John Donne
what am i gonna do with this po?
15. In a badminton match, to whom the score be
Ask: 15. In a badminton match, to whom the score be given if the server’s shuttle lands outside the boundaries of the
A. No score for both players
C Server’s opponent
No score for both players
A.No score for both players
Sana maka help
It answers the question to whom or for whom
Ask: It answers the question to whom or for whom
pa brainlest po plssssss
2. A couple has 2 children, both of whom are
Ask: 2. A couple has 2 children, both of whom are boys. What is the chance the parents’ next child will be a boy?
a. 0% b. 50% c. 25% d. 75%
thank you po pa heart narin po
1. To whom should one refer to avoid fraud? A.
Ask: 1. To whom should one refer to avoid fraud? A. A medical professional B. A registered or licensed dietitian C. Online seller D. Both A and B. from fraudulent products is to be an in
Whom do you call a person that studies, teaches, or
Ask: Whom do you call a person that studies, teaches, or writes about politics? A person who practice politics? Can this person be both? Give two examples.
A person that studies, teaches, or writes are called between a Political Scientist or a Political Anthropologist. On the other hand, a person who practice politics is a POLITICIAN.
Which type of family consists of a couple, one or
Ask: Which type of family consists of a couple, one or both whom were previously married?
NASA pic po yung answer
pa brainlies po thank you
both the mother and the father of a son with
Ask: both the mother and the father of a son with colorblindness have normal vision.From whom did the son inherit the gene for colorblindness?
Ithinks its letter D
It receives the direct object and answers the question "to
Ask: It receives the direct object and answers the question “to whom” or “for whom”.
The direct object of the sentence receives the action of the sentence. The indirect object of the sentence answers the question “to whom/what?” or “for whom/what?” for the action of the sentence. … For sentences in passive voice, the subject comes after the verb.
In my dream, I was asking myself two questions: 1.
Ask: In my dream, I was asking myself two questions:
1. To whom should I give the little water in the bottle – my mother or my sister, both whom I love dearly?
2. Both my mother and my sister do not know how to swim, in case our boat would capsize, whom should try to save first – my mother or my sister?
serious. will give cash. report pag tr0ll
1. For me I will give the small amount of water to my sister. I know she needs it the most and I will be more satisfied if shes the one who drinks it. However to my mother, I know if She was on my position she will also choose to give that water to my sister, because mothers prioritize the youngest child. I’m not choosing between them to who I love the most, I love them both. i just i can endure the thirst Im feeling than the regret from not letting my sister drinks it.
2. for me I will save my mother first in that situation, because my mother is more capable to ask for help from other person or would think a better decisions to make are all safe. Next I will save my sister, I will just save my mother quickly so that my sister won’t drowned in the water.
(just some of the things that I could possibly do on that situation.)
ihope it helps you;)