If you are looking for the answer of best how to draw books, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding best how to draw books. Read it below.
Direction: Choose the letter of the correct answer in the
Ask: Direction: Choose the letter of the correct answer in the space provided. 6. It helps by defining an initial explanation to be tested in the research process. A. Gathering data C. Analyzing data B. Formulating a hypothesis D. Drawing conclusion 7. How many components are there in an investigatory process? A. 6 C. 8 B. 7 D.9 8. All of these are contents of doing an investigatory project, EXCEPT: A. Apply/demonstrate scientific principles or attempt to provide new knowledge B. Be a result of continuing or parallel scientific research and investigation & not a copy of any previous research C. Make headings stand-out, draw graphs and diagrams clearly and label them correctly D. Contribute to the advancement of S&T and the development of the community 9. This aim is to write clearly and concisely about your research topic so that the reader can easily understand the purpose and results of your research. A. Writing the research report C. Doing an investigatory project B. Drawing conclusion D. Publishing the research report 10. Which statement describes the solute? A. It is the solid formed in solution. B. It is the liquid part of the solution. C. It is the component of a solution in smaller amount. D. It is the component of a solution in bigger amount. 11. What is the dependent variable (what is being measured)? 1. The temperature of water. II. The amount of sugar. III. The length of time that sugar completely dissolves in hot water. IV. The length of time that sugar completely dissolves in cold water. A. I only C. II and III B. II only D. III and IV 12. A liquid has the following properties: one-phase, colorless, boils at varying temperature. Which of the following BEST describes the liquid? A. Solution C. Suspension B. Substance D.Coarse mixture 13. Which of the following statements is TRUE? Ferrous sulfate cannot be broken down into simpler substances. B. Compounds are made up of one kind of element. C. Water is composed of more than two elements. D. Compounds are more complex than elements. VOTAR 14. All are colors of most flowers and some vegetables contain compounds called anthocyanin, EXCEPT: A. Red C. Purple de B. Yellow D. Blue 15. Which of the following elements is most likely ductile at room temperature? CE A. Sulfur C. Nitrogen B. Mercury D. Aluminum 16. It is displayed in the form of a table, bar chart, line graph, or other representation. A. Gathering data C. Analyzing data B. Formulating a hypothesis D. Drawing conclusion 17. Find out about what you want to investigate. Read books, articles, journals, magazines or ask professionals to learn about the effect or area of study. CH A. Gathering data C. Analyzing data B. Formulating a hypothesis D. Drawing conclusion 18. An element was subjected into flame and the acidity of the oxide formed was tested. Solution of this oxide turned red litmus paper to blue. Which is most likely that element? A. Chlorine C. Nickel B. Phosphorus D. Silicon 19. A characteristic of a metal that can be hammered or rolled into thin sheets without breaking. A Luster C. Malleable B. Ductile D. Magnetic A.
yan lang po
pls pls pls pa sagot po asap lng huhu1. They
Ask: pls pls pls pa sagot po asap lng huhu
1. They are commissioned to produce still drawings for use in advertisements, books, magazines, packaging, greetings cards and newspapers.
c. Fine artist
d. Visual Graphics artist
2. Which of the following statements best described value?
a. How much the drawing is worth.
b. The lightness of a color.
c. The darkness of a color.
d. The lightness and darkness of a color.
3.It is a mixture of graphite and clay ratio determines hardness.
SANA MAKATULONG:) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Let us determine how much you already know about events,
Ask: Let us determine how much you already know about events, and union and intersection of events. If you answer all the best items correctly in this pretest, then you may skip studying this learning material and proceed to the next learning module. DIRECTION: Read and understand each item, then choose the letter of your answer and write it on your answer sheet.
1. It is the set of all outcomes in an experiment? A) event C) sample space B) intersection D) probability
2. Which of the following is an event in a random experiment? A) tossing a coin B) getting a “5” when a die is rolled C) randomly choosing a ball from a book D) answering a multiple choice question
3.Which of the following is an example of a compound event? A) drawing a heart and an ace from a deck of cards B) answering “true” in a true-or-false question C) obtaining a tail when tossing a coin D) choosing between soda and water
Yan din po sagot ko, correct me if I’m wrong nalang 🙂
A. MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the letter of the best answer.
Ask: A. MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the letter of the best answer. Write your answer on the space provided before the number. 1. When is the time you replaced slow moving vehicle (SMV) emblem? a. SMV emblem is distorted c. all of the above b. SMV emblem is faded d. none of the above 2. It is an instructional book or booklet on how to use the product. a. Instruction manual c. User guide 3. Necessary repairs are needed when some parts of the tractor are defective. a. True b. False c. Not Certain d. All of the above 4. All of the following are parts of tractors to check EXCEPT, a. Battery b. Fuel level c. Owner d. Tires 5. Factors to consider for implements mounted on machineries. a. Fit attachments according to the manufacturer’s instructions. b. Never alter, modify or raise the height of the draw bar unless provided for by the manufacturer. Ensure that safety pins on towed lift-wing implements are not worn out through routine check – up. d. All of the above. C.
1. b. SMV emblem is faded.
2. a. Instruction manual
3. a. True
4. c. Owner
5. d. all of the above
thank you po so much
13. It includes viruses, bacteria and substance that can cause
Ask: 13. It includes viruses, bacteria and substance that can cause infection.
A. Ergonomic hazard B. Chemical hazard
C. Biological hazard D. Physical hazard
14. It is used in cabinets and drawers, especially in the kitchen, to prevent children from getting access to tools and chemicals.
A. Smoke detectors
C. Safety locks
B. Safety gates
D. Edge bumpers
15. How can you prevent children from playing with electrical wires?
A. Guard the electrical wires
C. Pull plugs out of sockets
D. Place all wires in an electric cord
B. Ignore them
16. Sophia loves drawing and always has crayons with her. What safety measure should you take?
A. Be with her always for supervision
B. Give her a pencil since it is the best tool for drawing
C. Ignore her while she draws
D. Give her more coloring books even those that are too complicated for her age
17. What will you do with toys that are contaminated?
A. Burn them
B. Sanitize them
C. Throw them
D. Keep them
18. The child you are taking care of often bumps her head on the table. What should you do?
A. Laugh whenever she bumps her head
B. Place corner or edge bumpers on the corners of the table
19. To prevent injuries from occurring at work, which of the following should be done.
A. Keep the workplace tidy
C. Lift heavy objects with a bent back
B. Wear light clothing
D. Keep lighting to a minimum
20. A type of hazard came from working with animals, people or infectious materials. This is one of the most common hazards that a caregiver faces, if one is working in a day care, hospital, hotel laundry, nursing home, laboratories.
A. Physical hazard
C. Chemical hazard
D. Mechanical hazard
B. Biological hazard
B. Biological hazard
D. Mechanical hazard
21. A worker who is qualified to provide personal care independently or with minimal supervision, to children, elderly or people with special needs (disabilities).
22. What is the best safety rule?
A. Immediately sort the waste generated during the work by type
B. Keep the workplace tidy and keep passages clear
C. Mark all hazards at the workplace with red-white tape D. Ask technical services to remove the protective device
23. Which of these are household poisons?
A. Toilet bowl cleaner
B. Alcoholic beverages
D. All of the above
24. The best way to handle a household cleaner is to:
A. Read the label
B. Use rubber gloves
C. Keep a window open
D. None of the above
25. Biological agent hazards includes the following, except:
26. Which label wording is the safest when looking to buy a household product?
D. No signal words at all
16.A or D
Pa-brainliest po pls
12. In what way can you reduce the risk of
Ask: 12. In what way can you reduce the risk of getting the coronavirus infection?
A. Wandering outside
B. Washing your hands with soap and water
C. Touching the parts of your face with unwashed hands
D. Allowing yourself to have a contact with stray animals
13. What graphic organizer can be used for compare and contrast?
C. Venn Diagram
D. Pie Chart
14. Which type of structure shows how two or more things are alike and different?
A. Compare and Contrast B. Sequence C Cause and Effect
15. What is the clue word for compare and contrast? Fish have scales, on the other hand, birds have
B. on the other hand
D. birds have
16. What does it mean to compare things?
A. Look at similarities B Look at differences
C. Look at patterns
D. look for clues
17. The key word Different is
18. Cinderella is sweet, kind, and charming, while her step sisters are mean and cruel. In this
sentence, how is Cinderella different from her step sisters?
A. They both want to marry the prince
C. Cinderella is kind but her step sisters are
not B. The step sisters are kind, but Cinderella is not.
D. Cinderella has a fairy godmother.
19. A small book or magazine containing pictures and information about a product or service
20. A sequence of drawings, typically with some directions and dialogue
Directions: For Items 21-23. Choose the appropriate opinion-marking signal to complete the
sentence. Write your answer on your answer sheet.
I am convinced
In my opinion
It is claimed
Many people say
that eating too much processed food isn’t good for us.
Covid-19 is curable.
_that Pres. Duterte is the best president.
Directions: Read each sentence carefully and choose the letter of
Directions: Read each sentence carefully and choose the letter of the correct answer. Write your answer in a
music of your choice?
1. Which of the following application that allows you “to bring your photos in life” in short videos set to
a) Pic collage b) Flipagram c) Snapseed
from among the available filters.
2. This application best describes a fast and fun way to share images with others, snap a photo and choose
a) Pic collage b) Flipagram c) Snapseed
larger and more complex devices.
3. These are designed to run on desktop computers and laptops so you would need to have access to these
a) Paint. Net and Picasa
c) Spray and carbon
b) Adobe illustrator and Corel Draw
d) Xara extreme and Pencil
4. How were the Filipino artists influenced by the technology trend in art?
a) Their computer- generated works were primarily geared toward illustrating for local comic books.
6) Their computer- generated works were primarily geared toward illustrating for regional comic books.
c) Their computer- generated works were primarily geared toward illustrating for national comic books
d) Their computer- generated works were primarily geared toward illustrating for international comic
5. How does computer art or digital art being establish?
a) Based from the early experiments of digital artists.
b) Due to technology that was constantly developing at the time.
c) Through the application of scientific and mathematical principles by the engineers and scientists.
d) Computer artists employ the ever- expanding powers of image manipulation programs and
6. Why do we need to avoid taking shots facing the light?
a) Because details would be black and white
b) Because it would make our subject too dark.
just my suggestions, not sure thank you.
TU bel B. Abaseball ole 7. What is gravity? A,
Ask: TU bel B. Abaseball ole 7. What is gravity? A, Newton’s first law B. The force that objects exert on each other because of their masses C. The downward pull on the Earth D. The friction that an object has put on it 8. Which is the best example of gravity? A. A cor hits a free, and its motion stops C. A book is pushed, and it moves across the table B. A breeze blows, and a sailboat moves D. A person drops a ball, and it falls to the ground 9. How does Earth ‘s gravity affect objects near Earth? A. It pushes them away. C. it makes them larger. B. It pulis them in D. It makes them move faster 10. refers to when a force is equal and opposite. A. balanced force B. unbalanced force C. magnitude D. friction J1.When one force in a pair is greater than the other, we call this: A. balanced force B. unbalanced force C. magnitude D. friction 72. If two forces are acting on an object they are equal in magnitude A. and equal in direction C. cancel each other B. and in opposite direction D. none of the above For question no 13 and 14 refer to the diagram below Two tugboats are moving a barge. Tugboat A exerts a force of 3000 N to the left. Tugboat B exerts a force of 5000N in the same direction. a. Draw arrows showing the individual forces of the tugboats in #1. b. Are the forces balanced or unbalanced? 13. c. In what direction will the barge move? 14. -15. What is the mass of a truck if it produces a force of 14,000N while accelerating at a rate of 5 m/s2 A. 280 kg C. 70.000kg B. 2800kg D. 7000kg
Thankyou so much for your support
1. What step in the process of scientific investigation does
Ask: 1. What step in the process of scientific investigation does reading books and other sources of information classified?
D. reviewing literature
2. If the hypothesis made by the scientist is false, to which step does he or she must go back to?
A. analysis of result
B. conduct of experiment
C. drawing of conclusion
D. formulation of hypothesis
3. Which of the following statements describes hypothesis?
A. It is an observation about nature using five senses.
B. It is part of an experiment that uses charts and tables.
C. It is a theory proven to be correct by using the scientific method.
D. It is a testable, educated guess to the possible answer to a question.
4. You want to know which location in your house the monggo plant will grow best. Each plant has the same pot size, type of soil, and amount of water. You placed one on the yard, one by the kitchen and another in your living room. In the two variables; plant location and growth of the plant, which one is the independent variable?
A. plant location
B. growth of plant
D. none of the above
5. Science process skills are the basic skills used in experiments or solving problem. Which of the following actions is NOT categorized as science process skill?
6. A researcher conducts an experiment to determine the temperature at which a certain bacteria would grow best. What would be the independent variable?
B. growth of bacteria
C. type of bacteria
D. amount of bacteria
7. A researcher conducts an experiment to determine the temperature at which a certain bacteria would grow best. What would be the dependent variable?
B. growth of bacteria
C. type of bacteria
D. amount of bacteria
8. Prince wanted to know the answer to a certain question and wanted to use the scientific method. However, he did not test his hypothesis because he thinks that the answer is already too obvious. How do you think will this affect his conclusion?
A. His conclusion will be accepted since he noticed that the answer is too obvious.
B. His conclusion will be accepted but it has to be revised based on what he observed.
C. His conclusion will not be accepted since he did not test the hypothesis due to obvious answer.
D. His conclusion will not be accepted unless revisions will be made by Prince according to his observation.
9. What is the term used to describe substances that cannot be decomposed into two or more simpler substances by chemical means?
A. pure substances
10. Approximately, how many elements are presently known and recorded in the periodic table of elements?
ayan lang alam ko
ba. SCIENCE 8 1 Quarter DIAGNOSTIC TEST Multiple Cholce. Choose
Ask: ba. SCIENCE 8 1 Quarter DIAGNOSTIC TEST Multiple Cholce. Choose the lefter of the correct answer and write it on the space provide before the number. velocity of 40m/s in 10 s. C 2. what is the acceleration of a ball with a mass of 6.0 RS is hit kaith a force of 16N2 A. 0.4 m/s2 C, 400 m/s2 B. 40 m/s2 D. 4000 m/s2 What is the external net force exerted on a 3.5 kg papaya, which is being pushed across a table and has an acceleration of 2.2 m/s2 to the left? A. Z.ON to the left C. 7.ZN to the left D.7.7N to the right . what is the mass of a crate with a net force of 300N and accelerate it by 0.750 m/s22 D. 400 kg C 5. A book is at rest on top of a table, which of the following is correcta A. There is no force acting on the book. C. There is no force acting on the table. do B. The book has no inertia. D. The book is in equilibrium 6. Which of the following situations involves friction? A. A bicycle rolling down a hill C. A diver falling through the air to a pool B. A baseball player sliding into 2nd base D. All of the above experience some friction. __7. What is gravity? A. Newton’s first law B. The force that objects exert on each other because of their masses C. The downward pull on the Earth D. The friction that an object has put on it 8. Which is the best example of gravity? A. A car hits a tree, and its motion stops C. A book is pushed, and it moves across the table B. A breeze blows, and a sailboat moves D. A person drops a ball, and it falls to the ground 9. How does Earth ‘s gravity affect objects near Earth? A. It pushes them away. C. It makes them larger. B. It pulls them in D. It makes them move faster 10. refers to when a force is equal and opposite. A. balanced force B. unbalanced force C. magnitude D. friction 11.When one force in a pair is greater than the other, we call this: A. balanced force B. unbalanced force C. magnitude D. friction 12. If two forces are acting on an object they are equal in magnitude A. and equal in direction C. cancel each other B. and in opposite direction D. none of the above For question no 13 and 14 refer to the diagram below Two tugboats are moving a barge. Tugboat A exerts a force of 3000 N to the left. Tugboat B exerts a force of 5000N in the same direction. a. Draw arrows showing the individual forces of the tugboats in #1. b. Are the forces balanced or unbalanced? 13. c. In what direction will the barge move? 14. 15. What is the mass of a truck if it produces a force of 14,000N while accelerating at a rate of 5 m/s2 ? A. 280 kg C. 70,000kg B. 2800kg D. 7000kg
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎