If you are looking for the answer of best 'how-to' books of all time, you’ve got the right page. We have approximately 10 FAQ regarding best 'how-to' books of all time. Read it below.
I. WRITTEN OUTPUT: Choose the letter of the best answer.
Ask: I. WRITTEN OUTPUT: Choose the letter of the best answer. Write the chosen letter
on the space provided before each number
1. Which of the following does not describe the nature and purpose of a literature review?
A. It is a type of an academic essay.
B. It synthesizes and evaluates the relevant scholarly paper on a topic.
C. It contains some of the major concerns and debates within a discipline.
D. It attempts to develop a new argument.
2. Why should students write a literature review?
A. to show knowledge of the topic
B. to keep current or abreast with the times
C. to serve as stepping stone for further research
D. all of the above
3. This system provides a mean of identification for managing information on digital
4. Which of the following does not describe the literature review accurately?
A. It is a summary of existing literature
B. It is a synthesis of the arguments of others
C. It is a critical or analytical account of a finished research
D. It is an account of a selection of writing relevant to your work
5. is part of a literature review defines the topic and the scope being considered.
A. Introduction B. Main Body C. Conclusion
6. It is a sneak peek of the content of the book that includes relevant description as well as
its overall perspective and purpose.
A. Book review B. Movie Review C. Newspaper review D. Encyclopedia review
7. The following are the focus of reviewing a book, except:
A. Purpose of the Author
B. Content of the Book or Novel
C. Relevance of the Issues
D. Title of the Book or Novel
8. Which of the following parts of a review provides the author’s name, book article’s name,
source and their statement?
9. How long should a book review be?
A. 50 words B. strictly 500 words C. 500 words or more D. strictly 100 words
10. The following skills are enhanced when one writes a book review, except:
A. Describing B. Analyzing
11. Which of the following is a long, formal essay, usually five to fifteen pages in length that
presents the writer’s views and findings on a chosen subject?
A. Book Report
B. Research Report
C. Formal Report
D. Informal Report
12. It allows the readers to evaluate the quality of the research and provides the details by
which another researcher may replicate and validate the findings.
13. It contains the interpretation of data and perhaps a short introduction.
A. Abstract B. Discussion
Sana makatulong sa inyo
My best friend, Glen and I are both (1) and
Ask: My best friend, Glen and I are both (1) and (2)
in many ways
We have many things in common. We are (3) -talented, also we share the
characteristic of being cheerful and clever sometimes. He enjoys reading
books just (4)
My best friend and I are different too. Glen loves to sleep all the time (5)
I enjoy playing with my mobile phone. Another difference is that I love
to eat vegetables (6) Glen does not.
Lots of people notice how we are (7)
and different from each
other. Although Glen and I (8)
some things but not to others, we both
love to hang out. It is awesome being his best friend.
2. the same
hope it helps
Hope this helps
A. MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the letter of the best answer.
Ask: A. MULTIPLE CHOICE. Choose the letter of the best answer. Write your answer on the space provided before the number. 1. When is the time you replaced slow moving vehicle (SMV) emblem? a. SMV emblem is distorted c. all of the above b. SMV emblem is faded d. none of the above 2. It is an instructional book or booklet on how to use the product. a. Instruction manual c. User guide 3. Necessary repairs are needed when some parts of the tractor are defective. a. True b. False c. Not Certain d. All of the above 4. All of the following are parts of tractors to check EXCEPT, a. Battery b. Fuel level c. Owner d. Tires 5. Factors to consider for implements mounted on machineries. a. Fit attachments according to the manufacturer’s instructions. b. Never alter, modify or raise the height of the draw bar unless provided for by the manufacturer. Ensure that safety pins on towed lift-wing implements are not worn out through routine check – up. d. All of the above. C.
1. b. SMV emblem is faded.
2. a. Instruction manual
3. a. True
4. c. Owner
5. d. all of the above
thank you po so much
Wilmac. Gabutero G. 1/ scoreNAMESCORE1. Directions: Read each question carefully,
c. Gabutero G. 1/ score
1. Directions: Read each question carefully, then, encircle the letter of the correct answer.
1. What tool is used to remove insulator from electrical wire?
B. Wire stripper
C. Soldering tools D. Electric drill
2. Which of the following does not belong to a simple electrical gadget?
A. extension cord
D. Electric fan
3. What is the fastest and easiest way to look for information and details on how to construct gadgets?
4. In making electrical gadgets, it is not only on how to finish the project, but it is also about your
A. health and safety
C. tools needed
D. time and effort
5. What is the usage of a plier?
A. bend a wire
B. cut a wire
C. hold a wire
D. all answers are c
6. What is the first thing to do before making a project?
A. list all tools needed B. make a plan
C. list the price of materials D. make a diagr
7. What is the result if all family members know how to construct electrical gadgets?
A. an additional work for the family
B. an extra income for the family
C. a hobby for the family
D. no correct answer
8. Which of the tool listed below is used to tap connection of wire?
A. Screw drivers
B. Wire stripper
C. Soldering tools D. Electric drill
9. Who is the best person to call in case you have a new gadget or device that need repair or maintenance?
TELL IF IM WRONG
II. Let someone read the passage for you and then
Ask: II. Let someone read the passage for you and then you answer the following questions.
A man usually known by the books he reads, as well as by the company he keeps, for there is a companionship of books, as well as of men; and we should live in the best company, whether it be of books or of men A good book maybe among the best friends. It is the same today as it always was, and it will never change. It is the most patient of companions. It does not turn its back upon us in times of adversity or distress It always receives us with the same kindness, amusing and instructing us and comforting us in old age.
1. How can a man be known?
2. What sort of company be known to man?
3. How does a good book serve us in youth and in old age?
4. What do you think is the passage all about?
5. Give your own title to the passage.
1. A man is usually known by the books he reads, as
well as company he keeps.
2. Companionship of books.
3.The book belong among the best friend.
4. Yes I agree, because books are our companies
because they increase our knowledge, make us
happy and wise.
5. Because it develops our thoughts, give us endless
knowledge and lesson.
Mark me the brainliest
A. This time, you will embark on higher level of
Ask: A. This time, you will embark on higher level of activity. Let us see how far you have gone
In understanding conjunction. Identity what the conjunction in the following sentences
joined, is it words, phrases, or clauses. Write your answer on the blank after each
1. We like going shopping and visiting museums._______
2. I tell my parents and my best friend all my secrets._______
3. We want a vacation that’s interesting but relaxing._______
4. The car is very old but still very reliable,_________
5. I switched on the TV, but there were no interesting programs
6. I’m older than Anna but younger than Jack.________
7. Sam is playing chess and Eric is reading a book.________
8. Mom is working in the garden and Dad is busy in the kitchen._______
9. She couldn’t decide whether to stay in bed or get up and take a shower.________
10. I haven’t eaten breakfast, lunch or dinner._________
9.whether, or, and
B. Alternate Response: Write True if the statement is true
Ask: B. Alternate Response: Write True if the statement is true and False if otherwise.
1. Chronological Structure is the best structure for a “how-to article” since it tells
readers what to do step-by-step.
2. Explanation-of-a-process structure refers to an arrangement of events in
linear fashion as they occurred in time.
3. Flashback structure always starts from the beginning of a story followed by
the ending and moves back to the middle.
4. Collage or mosaic structure involves a pasting together of small fragments,
which all together build up to the total picture of what happened.
5. Diary or log book structure have specific dates and time in the story as it
follows chronological structure.
6. Question and answer structure uses an interview method between the writer
and the reader.
7. Travel Narratives fall under Nonfiction.
Directions: Read the text below and answer the questions that
Ask: Directions: Read the text below and answer the questions that follow. Write your answers on the answer sheet.
Nestor was going to watch for the first time a musical play Beauty and the Beast at the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Theater. The problem was that Nestor didn’t know much about the presentation. So, to solve his problem, he took some actions. First, he went to the library and read about musical plays. Then, he borrowed a book in which he could read about “The Beauty and the Beast.” Little did he know that his best friend’s aunt was a stage performer. So, he met her to personally ask about the play. After accomplishing all of these, he confidently watched the play with his friends and appreciated the play.
1. What did Nestor watch?
2. What was Nestor’s first-time experience?
3. What was Nestor’s problem as presented in the text?
4. How did Nestor solve his problem?
5. What signal words help you identify the solutions?
please answer this question
1. Nestor watch musical play of Beauty and the Beast.
2. Nestor first-time to watch a musical play
3. The problem was that Nestor didn’t know much about the presentation.
4. To solve his problem, firsts, he went to the library and read about musical plays. Then, he borrowed a book in which he could read about “The Beauty and the Beast.” Little did he know that his best friend’s aunt was a stage performer. So, he met her to personally ask about the play. After accomplishing all of these, he confidently watched the play with his friends and appreciated the play.
EXERCISE A: List all the logical connectors/ cohesive devices used
Ask: EXERCISE A: List all the logical connectors/ cohesive devices used in the following text and identify what type of cohesive device the word is You can refer to the list given in your book. Write your answers below.
Once upon a time, a boy wanted to have best friend; however, he had no friends. Then, he asked himself “How can I make it possible to meet someone? I feel so alone.” He went out to the street, he looked at the kids that played on the ground, so happy, laughing and enjoying what they were doing. “They seem to have a nice gaine. I want to play too, but I don’t know them, and I am too scared to talk to them, maybe they would not like to play with me”, thought the boy. Hence, he sat down in a bank which was near the kids, in order to see them play. Inside his thoughts, he was waiting for the kids to see him and to ask him to play with them, but no one saw him. Until one of them saw him all alone in the bank, nevertheless he turned his sight and still played.
looks good morning kwek kwek na na pasahan na na pasahan
Activity 2 Read and follow the direction in each part
Read and follow the direction in each part of the test. Write the letter of your answer on the space provided before the number for easy checking. Fill in the blank with the correct gerund.
_____1. __________ is impossible in this pandemic time.
a. cycling b. reading c. travelling d. eating
_____2. __________ is good for your health.
a. swimming b. gambling c. smoking d. flying
Complete the sentences using infinitive pattern.
_____3. My mother taught me how __________.
b. to pray
c. playing and to sing
d. play gadgets
_____4. We haven’t decided yet where __________ the bed.
a. arranges b. develop c. to put d. placing
Give the appropriate parallel structure of the following sentences.
_____5. Clarisa loves __________.
a. to sing and to dance
b. to dance and singing
c. to sing, to dance
d. to singing and to dance
_____6. Gian’s pastime is to __________ .
a. jogging and playing
b. jog on the park and to play golf
c. jog on the park and playing golf
d. jogging and playing and jog.
_____7. Madie is fond of ___________.
a. read books and listen
b. to read books and listening to soft music
c. reading and listen to soft music
d. reading books and listening to soft music
_____8. __________ is a bit impossible on this sandy ground.
a. biking or running
b. bike and to run
c. biking, running
d. to bike and running 3
_____9. Best ways to prevent covid 19 infection is __________ .
a. wearing mask, washing hands and to stay at home.
b. to wear mask, washing hands and staying at home.
c. wearing mask, washing hands and staying at home.
d. wearing mask, to washing hands and staying at home.
_____10. In this pandemic time, we all need __________ that things will be back to normal.
a. hope and to pray
b. to hoping and to pray
c. to hope and to pray
d. hope and praying
Not only you can get the answer of best 'how-to' books of all time, you could also find the answers of EXERCISE A: List, A. MULTIPLE CHOICE., B. Alternate Response:, I. WRITTEN OUTPUT:, and Activity 2 Read.